Moonstone anyone?

just bought my ring finally!

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/22083389...X:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1423.l2649#ht_1284wt_1139

:D hoping it'll bring me luck this cycle!!! :D

Yay...good luck, I love my bracelet, I never take it off!

thank you :D I wanted a bracelet but I'd never wear it I don't think, I do wear rings though, and I'm a bit of a twilight geek! lol!

lol I hope the moonstone helps us all on this thread !

and me! It's so reassuring seeing lots of bfp's though!! For 20 quid with delivery it can't hurt! If I get my bfp it'll be priceless! Good luck and lots of :dust:

thank you, I know that is so true! same to you, fingers crossed :)

BFP ladies....can you please post links to your charts?
Lots of TTCers like to compare charts. I am one of them...it really does help a lot.
Here is a nice thread where lots of BFP threads are shown...

https://www.babyandbump.com/ttc-gro...pregnancy-charts-use-comparison-your-own.html

Thanks!

I still keep mine up so people can look. :flower:

My bracelet came! It's gorgeous! Ladies, if you still need one contact "Cosmic Poppy Designs" on eBay! It only took a week to ship from the UK to Canada! So fast! I'm excited! It came at a perfect time as I'm due to Ov next week! Fx'd!

My bracelet came! It's gorgeous! Ladies, if you still need one contact "Cosmic Poppy Designs" on eBay! It only took a week to ship from the UK to Canada! So fast! I'm excited! It came at a perfect time as I'm due to Ov next week! Fx'd!

Fab news hun, how long did it take from ordering to shipping? Can't wait for mine, my friend who I've ordered the other bracelet for has been over tonight, unfortunately she's gonna have to wait until next time for her birthday pressie! X

Fab news hun, how long did it take from ordering to shipping? Can't wait for mine, my friend who I've ordered the other bracelet for has been over tonight, unfortunately she's gonna have to wait until next time for her birthday pressie! X

I bought it on the 11th so 2 weeks... But it took longer as it had to go all the way to Canada.

So do you mean she dispatched it in 2 weeks or did you receive it in 2 weeks? I'll miss ovulation by the time I receive mine, but should be just in time for potential implantation :flower: x

Sounds like I need moonstone...on a mission now. :coffee:

Congrats to all of your :bfp:s

:dust:

BFP ladies....can you please post links to your charts?
Lots of TTCers like to compare charts. I am one of them...it really does help a lot.
Here is a nice thread where lots of BFP threads are shown...

https://www.babyandbump.com/ttc-gro...pregnancy-charts-use-comparison-your-own.html

Thanks!

I still keep mine up so people can look. :flower:

It really does help!!! :thumbup:

Hi everyone, I just wanted to update my situation, I posted on here about moonstone earlier in the thread, and I bought some moonstone stud earrings and a lovely moonstone and rose quartz bracelet, the studs arrived first and I wore those straight away and still am, and the bracelet I got and put on just before ovulation, today is 11dpo for me and I got a faint BFP this morning!!!!! I'm sooooo excited, gonna test again tomorrow morning to check that it wasn't a one off/faulty test! So if all goes well, look like I'll have a moonstone baby too!! yay!! FX for you all as well!! x

Hi everyone, I just wanted to update my situation, I posted on here about moonstone earlier in the thread, and I bought some moonstone stud earrings and a lovely moonstone and rose quartz bracelet, the studs arrived first and I wore those straight away and still am, and the bracelet I got and put on just before ovulation, today is 11dpo for me and I got a faint BFP this morning!!!!! I'm sooooo excited, gonna test again tomorrow morning to check that it wasn't a one off/faulty test! So if all goes well, look like I'll have a moonstone baby too!! yay!! FX for you all as well!! x

congratulations! :D i'm waiting for my moonstone bracelet to be delivered, so excited!

Crangrats on your moonstone baby!!!! :happydance:

Congrats! Healthy and Happy 9 months! xx

Excellent news!!! :wohoo: Congratulations! :baby:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->