Moonstone anyone?

Emma - I am so sorry to hear this :(

congrats to you fay x

Aw Emma I'm so sorry honey :sad1: Sending you big :hugs: & hope you're ok x

Thanks everyone : ) and Emma I am so sorry to hear of your news : ( i'm devastated for you : ( sending big hugs! x

Sorry to hear about your loss Emma :hugs:

Just bought a bracelet from that Cosmic Poppy Designs shop on eBay! Fingers crossed it gets here before I ov as I'm on CD 1 today :dance:

Sorry Emma, :hugs:

Congrats Fay. HnH9mos

I bought moonstone earrings and a ring yesterday at a local store called City Budhha. I'm excited.

OK how weird is this? I've been stalking this thread for a while and decided to get a moonstone bracelet which I got well before expected O. I been wearing it all the time but I started to suspect from googling that it is actually opalite (treated glass) and not real moonstone. I wasn't that upset- it is a pretty bracelet and it was cheap. Anyway, this is my first month temping and I am finding it really interesting. From my temps dipping and rising it looks like I may have O'd CD14/15 which is normal for me but I didn't get any positive OPKs.

I had ordered a peice of real moonstone when I discovered my bracelet wasn't real and that arrived yesterday (CD16). I did the whole cleansing under water and releasing negative energy thing. Later in the night I went for a wee and the OPKs were right there so I did one just for fun... STRONGEST EVER POSITIVE!!!!

So I'm thinking did I not O before then??? Or is my moonstone just doing its magic?? I'm just BD'in like crazy now and hoping I get a moonstone BFP this month!!!

PS check my chart out to see what I mean because I've probably explained it all funny!

I must have missed that part....we're supposed to cleanse the stone in water? :dohh:

I think its leave it in light of the full moon or cleanse under running water..... shoving it under the tap was the easiest option for me!

Don't you think my chart looks like I O'd already?

I think its leave it in light of the full moon or cleanse under running water..... shoving it under the tap was the easiest option for me!

i think it does! don't know how to explain the OPK thing :nope:

JRScorpio - it looks to me like you may have ovulated yesterday, and they do say you can ovulate on the day you get your positive OPK! Did you POAS yesterday morning or just the night? When was the last time before last night that you POAS? x

Ladies I've heard of another possible Moonstone success story on another thread! Keep em coming! Lol x

You leave it out in the full moon to charge

Okay. Thanks for the info. Does anyone know when the next full moon is?

Okay. Thanks for the info. Does anyone know when the next full moon is?

The next full moon is 12th September hun.

I've been carrying my moonstone about with me this past couple of days, think I O'd yesterday so Fx I'll be getting a moonstone BFP too!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->