• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Moonstone anyone?

Ladies, FYI: leave your moonstone out in the moonlight on the apex of the full moon. If your calendar says the 13, leave it out at midnight just when it turns the 13th if that makes sense! I also left a bowl of water out there wit it and blessed it with it and then drank it in the am...then again I'm a little cuckoo. :winkwink:

GL! Here's to more moonstone mamas this cycle! :flower:

Thankyou, I will absolutely try anything! lol I hope I have mine on time! so if it is the 12th then I should leave it out on the 12th night @ midnight? then do I leave it until midnight on 13th night then? xx

Hi ladies, :flower:

have been reading through this thread and is finding it so exciting!!

surely it cant be a coincidence right?!

im thinking i might have to find a bracelet and join you ladies!! if you dont mind of course :)

good luck to all who are still waiting.. and CONGRATS to all those with BFPs!! xx

Hi rosabelle, I got mine on ebay, cant wait for it to come! copy my sig if you want and add our ttc a moonstone baby banner onto ur sig! x

Thanks!!

ill see if i can find one on there.. :flower:

hmm could someone please tell me how to add the banner to my signature?
ive tried to copt the link and copy the image but it doesnt seem to be working ..

Hello Ladies!
I'm in my two week wait but I am already trying to hunt down some moonstone for myself for my next cycle!!!
Would also love to add the moonstone banner to my siggy!

Could someone explain how the moonstone is cleansed and charged again? And what are the best gemstones to have on the bracelet/necklace? Is it better to have a bracelet or necklace? So into all this stuff!

Hello Ladies!
I'm in my two week wait but I am already trying to hunt down some moonstone for myself for my next cycle!!!
Would also love to add the moonstone banner to my siggy!

Could someone explain how the moonstone is cleansed and charged again? And what are the best gemstones to have on the bracelet/necklace? Is it better to have a bracelet or necklace? So into all this stuff!

from what i understand the idea is to charge it on the full moon. so thats the 13th this month so for example i would put it out on the night of the 12th, at 12 midnight and keep it out all day (because the sun is an incredible thing too) and then keep it out till you wake up on the 14th. make sure birds dont steal it!!!

and people seem to be using bracelets but a necklace works too. if you have one particular ovary you are having trouble with i would say wear it on that side if you have a bracelet:) <3

i REALLY want one now but my credit card is short money right now:(

Hey Girls, I try this link to add to your siggy! Everytime I try to post the actual link it comes out as the banner as opposed to actual words... I had to right click and save picure to my computer to do it, hope this helps!

E3Sqc.gif

Is there a specific way you must wear it? I mean the psychic must have to see you first to tell you which side to wear it on/as a bracelet/necklace etc. I'm also interested in this!

My bracelet still hasn't arrived yet, it's taking forever!

I think we have orderd the same one, from ebay???? If so she says the delivery date is something like 10-14 days!!!
I hope i get it before the full moon on the 13th!! xx

Yes mine is from ebay, the turan amethyst/rose quartz/moonstone fertility blacelet? I ordered mine 31st July, it says on my first email it could be 13-15 business days then it says on my next email expected delivery date 17th - 19th August, but then it says it is being posted royal mail 2nd class so I thought it will come in a couple of days (wishful thinking!) lol Just checked my ebay and it is not showing despatched yet :(

Oh is the next full moon on 13th?? So do we need to leave it on window sill to charge? xx

Yeah i got the venus one though but i think they are pretty much the same!!
Mine doesnt say dispatched yet either i doubt ill get it in time for this months full moon!! xx

I think we have orderd the same one, from ebay???? If so she says the delivery date is something like 10-14 days!!!

Yes mine is from ebay, the turan amethyst/rose quartz/moonstone fertility blacelet? I ordered mine 31st July, it says on my first email it could be 13-15 business days then it says on my next email expected delivery date 17th - 19th August, but then it says it is being posted royal mail 2nd class so I thought it will come in a couple of days (wishful thinking!) lol Just checked my ebay and it is not showing despatched yet :(

Oh is the next full moon on 13th?? So do we need to leave it on window sill to charge? xx

Mine doesnt say dispatched yet either i doubt ill get it in time for this months full moon!! xx

Well we can only hope eh! When is the next full moon after this one? x

The siggy still will not work for me :nope:

The moonstone jewellery won't reach me in time for the 12th but perhaps just a moonstone in the bra for now? Gotta be worth a shot!:happydance:

Try to click on pic, then when its open, right click on it and click "save picture as" then save it to where you want on your computer, then go into your profile bit and into your siggy and attach image.....sorry I hope that helps! maybe one of the other girls you copied it over might be of more help x

Yeah i have pcos aswell!! i think its september 12th! x

Yeah i have pcos aswell!! i think its september 12th! x

Oh that feels so far away! lol how are your cycles with pcos? mmine are pretty non exsistent, I am on my first cycle of clomid, they dont think I ovulated so they have me waiting until cd35 to start provera to get af....I hate waiting! did you conceive your first okay? did you need any clomid or anything? xx

I had three m/cs before my son and it took around 4 years but i had no help from doc's i had acupunture! Iv only had one period since comming off the pill, I hate it all i seem to do is wait! How long have you been TTC? Its good that your getting help my doctors are crap!! x

Please can I ask what hapens with the full moon?? x

I wouldn't get hung up on what and where to wear it. Just wear it! :winkwink: I originally wanted a bracelet because I had a block on my left side. I had so many issues with the bracelets (see earlier posts in this thread). So I ended up with an unakite bracelet I wear on my left wrist and a moonstone necklace. I also have moonstones that I have in fact worn in my bra or put in a bottle of water and drank the water (not the moonstone of course!) throughout the day.

The full moon cleanses and charges the stone. :flower:

FYI: A store called Green Earth carries all sorts of moonstone products... Green Earth can be found in most Canadian malls... not sure where else though...

I had three m/cs before my son and it took around 4 years but i had no help from doc's i had acupunture! Iv only had one period since comming off the pill, I hate it all i seem to do is wait! How long have you been TTC? Its good that your getting help my doctors are crap!! x

Hi cherry, sorry about your m/cs, sounds like you have been on quite a journey. How long have you been off the pill? I was thinking of trying acupuncture because my cycles were up the left when I came off the pill, then they just stopped, I went 4 months without one and my own gp didn't want to help so we ended up going private and thats when I found out I have pcos, it is with the private dr we are getting all the help, nhs are useless! I hope you don't have to wait so long this time around x

Ok... big question! Do you HAVE to charge it before you wear it? Because I have it on and really don't wanna take it off lol just in case it's bad luck or something...

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->