***November 2019 Babies!***

My almost 23 weeks bump (tomorrow) i do believe baby boy has had another growth spurt this week due to how much pain I've been in, I'm feeling lucky I've not put any extra weight on anywhere else, I'm literally all baby at this point and it's like hiding a basketball under my clothes hahaha <3

AirBrush_20190712143218.jpg

My almost 23 weeks bump (tomorrow) i do believe baby boy has had another growth spurt this week due to how much pain I've been in, I'm feeling lucky I've not put any extra weight on anywhere else, I'm literally all baby at this point and it's like hiding a basketball under my clothes hahaha <3

View attachment 1064379
Omg you are massive (in the nicest possible way haha) but you look amazing!!! I'm still at the stage where I think people think I've just got a bit fat. Even my brother said I just look chubby, not pregnant haha. Loving the outfit too! <3

Cinderella im so sorry you got that news. If your testing came back low risk i would say most likely its not spinal/neuro. Hopefully it's just fatty or hernia of some type. Keeping you in my thoughts!

Hlx youre adorable!! Im loving the heat too. I hate hate being cold.

Officially half way down , had anatomy scan and We decided to stay team yellow. We have more than enough neutral things if its a boy and i definitely have enough girl things if its another girl. Has anyone else had leg cramps. Ive been getting them in the middle of the night and they are so painful!! Here's a couple 3D pics we got!

20190712_132214.jpg 20190712_132140.jpg

Hlx youre adorable!! Im loving the heat too. I hate hate being cold.

Officially half way down , had anatomy scan and We decided to stay team yellow. We have more than enough neutral things if its a boy and i definitely have enough girl things if its another girl. Has anyone else had leg cramps. Ive been getting them in the middle of the night and they are so painful!! Here's a couple 3D pics we got!

View attachment 1064409 View attachment 1064411
Yes!! Leg cramps were waking me up during the night and so painful. Plenty of fluids, a banana during the day and then some tonic water before bed helped. I also did some stretches and it's helped. I've not had cramp the past 6 nights since I've been doing that.
Great photos and it's nice that someone else is staying team yellow! It definitely takes willpower lol

Omg you are massive (in the nicest possible way haha) but you look amazing!!! I'm still at the stage where I think people think I've just got a bit fat. Even my brother said I just look chubby, not pregnant haha. Loving the outfit too! <3

Thank you my love haha! Pictures don't do me justice I seem to look smaller in photos! I bet your bump has grown loads since you last posted! <3

And for the leg cramps I thought I avoided that but the past 2 nights I've been waking up with them right down the back of my right leg! It's so annoying! Just another thing to add to my list of things annoying me right now Haha!

Thanks everyone for your kind words. I have my appointment scheduled for Tuesday morning so we’ll see what they say. I’m actually disabled myself so as my sister said, I’m more than equipped to deal with whatever happens. I just really didn’t want it for him!

Oh, and I know I said I popped, well my belly is lying. I woke up and it had gone again! I have a lovely bump when I’m bloated though so I’ll take it! lol

Hope all goes as best as possible for you on Tuesday cin <3

So bad news and good news for me. I am not immune to fifth’s, but I also did not have an active infection. I go in for my glucose test and other bloodwork on the 30th so they’re going check me again then. If I’m still not immune and I don’t have an active infection then I’m likely in the clear. I may ask for one more follow up just in case my husband caught it and then I caught it from him. That would push the possible incubation period out a bit further.

So bad news and good news for me. I am not immune to fifth’s, but I also did not have an active infection. I go in for my glucose test and other bloodwork on the 30th so they’re going check me again then. If I’m still not immune and I don’t have an active infection then I’m likely in the clear. I may ask for one more follow up just in case my husband caught it and then I caught it from him. That would push the possible incubation period out a bit further.

Fingers crossed it avoided you all completely hun, hope your okay x

Hey ladies, hope you all are staying cool this summer. Is anyone else's feet and ankles swelling? The last week I've had swollen feet and ankle/legs at the end of my days. I know they say it's normal, but I didn't think it'd be happening till the 3rd trimester.

I have terrible swollen ankles at the minuite especially if I've been on my feet at work or been on the go all day!

On another note, 24 weeks today! So happy to have reached V day! Just 16 weeks left for me <3

Les, I hope you've avoided it and all is clear at your next visit too!

Cinderella, any updates from your Tuesday appt? Thinking about you!

Harmony and HLX, me too on the swelling! I feel so puffy and waterlogged!

Anyone making headway on nursery spaces or buying baby stuff? We haven't really yet. The only thing I've bought are a few knotted newborn gowns for the hospital. And we've moved the old queen sized bed out of the guest room to start turning the room into the nursery at some point. I think the tentative plan to get ready is:
July-- Clear out room, freshen paint (maybe)
August-- Buy nursery furniture (crib, dresser, etc)
Sept-- Get glider/rocker, crib sheets, curtains, artwork for walls, shelves
October-- Get other baby equipment (baby wrap to carry him snuggled, lounge pillow, activity mat, mom equipment like nursing tools and recovery stuff, diapers, sleepers, etc.)

Like the plan MissDoc!
I seem to be super organized, the nursery is just about done. Pram etc is here. I just need my next to be crib and that's about it. I've bought as much neutral stuff as I'm going to buy. I've got loads of blue and pink saved in my wishlist so I'll just order what I want once I know what baby is. I'm not having a baby shower so we just bought all our own stuff. I wanted to do the nursery before I got too big to help, I wanted DH and I to do it together. Anyway, here's a couple of pictures!

ECA1BF32-9830-4CD0-A8B3-57E0F7087200.jpeg AE02EDC3-A68B-4086-9D56-CE3093E6A441.jpeg

Like the plan MissDoc!
I seem to be super organized, the nursery is just about done. Pram etc is here. I just need my next to be crib and that's about it. I've bought as much neutral stuff as I'm going to buy. I've got loads of blue and pink saved in my wishlist so I'll just order what I want once I know what baby is. I'm not having a baby shower so we just bought all our own stuff. I wanted to do the nursery before I got too big to help, I wanted DH and I to do it together. Anyway, here's a couple of pictures!

View attachment 1064831 View attachment 1064832
BTW the bumper is coming off! It's just for decoration just now!

Cinderella any updates from your appt?

Les thats scary! I dont know much about Fifths but praying you don't have to worry about it.

Jft super cute nursery! What a load off to have it done already.

MissDoc great plan! I really need to pace things out like you. Less overwhelming that way.

Harmony I have not had swollen ankles yet but I have my compression socks ready when it starts. This steamy weather is probably not helping.

Afm not much to report. 22 weeks and strangers are starting to ask me about my bump!

Great plan mdoc and super cute jf!

We don’t need to do much to prepare. I’m planning to buy a bassinet off of my boss in September and just have baby boy in our room to start. We plan to move our 2 yo into a toddler bed and the baby into the nursery later when we’re ready. We’ll need to get or make a toddler bed and dresser, but I don’t plan to decorate too much. I figure CJ can ask for things and help decorate her own room as she gets older. Beyond that we plan to get a double stroller and new car seats. C doesn’t ride in the stroller much anymore but we’ll probably want the option. We also plan to get an SUV. Otherwise I think we can pretty much use all of CJ’s stuff for baby boy.

My big goal was to get C potty trained before baby and we’ve now made it 1 week no accidents! She turns 2 on Monday. Seems like things just suddenly clicked this past week. Fx the adjustment to new baby doesn’t change that!

Omg Jft1 your nursery is super cute!!!! My nursery is almost done but its nothing special, as it probably isn't going to get used as when this baby is old enough, he will be sharing with his brother, and I'll be redecorating the nursery once again for my daughter to have as her own bedroom, so tbh I don't see this baby really getting to be in his own room so not sure what i wanted to do with the decorating as its more important for me for DD to get her own room rather than the baby get a nursery if that makes sense apart from that, I've got pretty much everything, just need more clothes now!

I’m already getting Braxton Hicks. Definitely didn’t start this early with DD. Anyone else?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->