***November 2019 Babies!***

No shaming here. There’s so much info out there and it’s not a one size fits all. I had my first in her crib in her own room after the first few weeks but back in my room after 3 months at which point I ended up partially cosleeping. I was so against cosleeping to start, but my daughter reverse cycled when I went back to work. I was falling asleep while breastfeeding and struggling hard from the sleep deprivation at work. I decided that planning a safer sleep space in my bed and not being overly tired to the extent that I was more likely to get in a car accident (I drove between clients often back then) was better for everyone. I chose a bedside bassinet for Cal, but also set everything up for cosleeping as well. The recommendations are there for safe sleeping, but they can sometimes cause unsafe situations in other ways.

I have lots to say to the breast is best (bib) warriors too hlx. If you look at the data, the benefits are largely overstated. Glad you figured out what worked best for you <3.

Last edited:
Hi ladies! Long time no chat! ☺️ My DH and I are looking to try for another little one and wanted to know if any of huh beat us to the punch!?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->