***November 2019 Babies!***

Congrats Harmony! Beautiful name and beautiful baby!

Les good luck!! You'll be holding yours in no time.

So happy to see babies coming!!

I'm so ready for baby to be here. I'm tired and uncomfortable and I just want to meet my little bundle of joy! So exciting to see babies being born already <3

I'm so ready for baby to be here. I'm tired and uncomfortable and I just want to meet my little bundle of joy! So exciting to see babies being born already <3

I second this! 38 weeks today and its dragging like crazy :( <3

Oh she’s so gorgeous Harmony. And a lovely name. So sweet! Hope you’re recovering well and milk comes in soon! Congratulations!

Baby boy is here!!! All went pretty quickly and smoothly, and he’s finally snoozing <3

D956D492-2DF0-4760-8E92-468B90DD908F.jpeg

3BBBF93E-E336-4BDF-84CA-2D20D05C01ED.jpeg

Last edited:
Congratulations! What a cutie x

632FC07B-A470-471D-A44D-367169028397.jpeg

Thank you! He is such a doll and such a good baby so far! <3

My induction went well. I was 5 cm in the morning when they started pitocin, 7 cm when my ob came back to check around 1230 pm, and then not even an hour later she had to run back over to the hospital to help deliver because I was crowning. He came out pink and crying and as healthy as can be: 19.5” and 7lbs4oz. My daughter’s induction was at almost 42 weeks, I was 0 cm when they put in the balloon, and I had 38 hours of contractions before she was born plus she aspirated meconium. This was as pleasant as can be in comparison and the recovery is much easier so far!

Wishing all the best as you approach your delivery dates. I’ll keep checking in for more announcements <3

Last edited:
HLx, JFT1, Pne1985, and Daisy2424, Any babies yet ladies? I keep checking back for updates, I'm excited for everyone to have there little bundles!

Afm and baby girl, we're good, I'm healing up good, and she's already 3 weeks, the time is flying. We're going to take our holiday pics this weekend and I'm excited about that. We did her newborn photos last week, so I can't wait to get those back, I'll share them with you ladies once they're back.
Can't wait to see more precious babies.

Sorry hun I think a few of us posted in 3rd tri and not in here! I did on my post about contractions it has my birth story on there too :)

Meet Enzo Jay, born on the 12/11/19 at 08:36am weighing 8lb 12oz after a long induction and 16 hour back to back excruciating birth. Hes such a good baby we all absolutely love him! <3

IMG_20191112_103807_443.jpg

What beautiful little babes! Congrats hlx and bobster!

Cal is 2 weeks old and doing well. His big sister is absolutely smitten. She keeps telling me, “I want to hold it.” I try to correct her to say him but nope :haha:

I’m waking all about and doing some very gentle yoga. I don’t remember my tummy staying so big for so long after my daughter and I could barely walk for the first few weeks after her delivery but I suppose it probably did.

Haha my eldest ds keeps calling my dd ‘it’ too!!!

I too am finding I haven’t sprung back as quickly this time but I don’t know if I’m expecting too much as I'm only 8 days in after having her.

I’ve been wearing maternity jeans still but today wore a pair of my normal jeans but couldn’t do the top button so just had it open. Want a normal tummy again now. Also feel my boobs have really gone south.. hoping that doesn’t stay like that

Sorry, I've been so busy with this little one. Alexander John Thomson was born on 08/11/19 weighing 7lb 1oz. He's an absolute delight! It was a long labour and ended up being forceps delivery, but he's worth every bit of pain. He had jaundice so we were back in hospital for light treatment, but we're home now and getting into a routine. I'm not going to lie, it's harder than I thought. Part of it is sleep deprivation and part of it is cause I've got so many stitches I'm really sore for doing anything. But surely the first couple of weeks are the hardest and is gets easier after that!??

4F1E3952-F372-4C42-B2A8-D12683F9FD37.jpeg

Thought I'd add my birth story too :)

I got induced due to reduced movements for the 5th time, I went in on the sunday, pessary did not work, 24 hours later at 4.30 monday afternoon they used the gel and instantly started getting contractions 3 minutes apart, 4 hours later I was in established labour and was in a lot of pain, had gas and air and waited for my epidural to be fitted at 6cms dilated. Epidural half failed and baby turned back to back, so my left side was completely untouched and I felt everything there, it was by far the most painful labour I've ever had and I had an epidural this time my 2 previous births were just gas and air and much quicker! It was the longest also being 16 hours in total! Pushing took just under 3 hours but baby wasnt getting distressed so they kept me going, I was exhausted and was struggling and shaking during pushing it was awful and not to mention excruciating in my back. Finally my little man was born weighing a healthy 8lb 12oz, surprisingly no stitches, as I've needed them twice previously so assumed I'd tear again, and after my 2nd birth where I hemmoraged and lost a lot of blood, this time I lost just 42ml of blood, which is absolutely nothing! But he got here safe and that was my main priority, even though i nearly needed forceps if i didn't push him out within the 3 hours.

Hes 6 days old now and such an angel, and so easy and content, hes slotted right in to the family, however I am absolutely exhausted. 3 kiddies are harder than I thought, I just assumed I'd be fine after doing it twice previously but nope I feel like a new mother again learning it all!

Anyway 6 days old today and hes weighing just under 9lbs, hes not lost any weight what so ever and is feeding like a trooper!

Enzo Jay Silva - 12/11/19 <3 my family is complete

IMG_20191117_121057_951.jpg

Congrats jft and yes the first few weeks are the hardest! I remember after my long labor with my first I didn’t feel any better at all that first week. It was hard just to get up and walk around. It felt like all of my insides were just going to fall out of me. I remember getting so sad thinking will this ever get better, and it did...eventually. Just keep using all the ibuprofen and tucks and padsicles and dermaplast that you need and get help when you can. Sorry to hear about the jaundice. We were on high alert for our little guy bc he was looking yellow and losing weight, but we gave him a bit of formula and some indirect sun on day three and then my milk came in the next day and he flushed it all out on his own ok.

I think the length and ease of labor makes all the difference. Both of my deliveries were inductions with an epidural, but this time with such a short easy labor I was up and about and feeling great that same day.

Sorry to hear your labor was long and tough hlx! That’s so interesting that you didn’t tear. I seemed to tear right along my scar tissue this time. I know what you mean about adjusting. I forgot so much about newborns. We’re getting used to our new normal though.

Congrats to all you ladies in your little bundles of joy! All the babies are so adorable, I love seeing those little precious faces.

sounds like we had a few inductions, I guess planned is better thank being surprised. Sorry your labor was so long and hard HLx, mine was kinda difficult too, 23 hours long and still ending up with a cesarean section. All that matters is the gift we got after all that pain; best gift ever!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->