+++ November 2019 testing thread +++

Congratulations Amy!

And so sorry for the tests not progressing Laurabnb. Hope you get som answers soon!

Afm no ovulation detected yet, but ewcm dried up so I'm guessing temp rise real soon. CD19 now, btw.

I couldn’t find a thread for November, am I missing it?
Here’s one just in case there isn’t another yet :haha:

1st
@Maleficent

2nd

3rd

4th
@salamander91
@Nikie :witch:
@mridula :witch:

5th
@AzureOrchid

6th
@Danizzychar
@navywag

7th
@Bump288

8th

9th
@Beccaboo828

10th
@jellybeanxx
@AmyGibb1997 :bfp:

11th
@co_fostermom
@Pineberry

12th
@Skyye

13th

14th
@ElaKim

15th
@laurarebecca1

16th

17th
@saveme

18th

19th

20th
@Sierra Hare

21st

22nd

23rd

24th
@Ruskiegirl

25th

26th

27th

28th

29th

30th

TBD
@TayBabes92
@LO4
@melfy77

:dust:

I think I'm finally going to accept it that my lines are good and hopefully they're doubling! Can you put me down for 11.1. 19 bfp!
I was scared to accept it. But I think I'm ready.

6DPO today, still to early to test but still did anyways looo

BFN this morning :(

Super grouchy and easily annoyed the last couple of days... AF is likely going to show up sometime soon. Yippee....

Put me down for November 17th. Don't know when I'm testing but that is probably when af is due, now when my temperature finally went up!

@LO4 ive updated you on the list, good luck! Hope it’s a good TWW for you!

@Boognishrises congratulations, I’ve added you to the list with a BFP.

BFN and temp drop here this morning. Looking like yet another failed cycle.

Getting BFN but not losing hope as I’m only 7DPO, have clear, stretchy egg white mucus discharge and boobs are being weird, not gonna take them seriously though. We’ll see what later today brings. AF shows her ugly face the 14, so we’ll see what happens.

Got an appointment to see the doctor this afternoon. Took another couple of tests this morning before I booked to see if there was still anything on them. The cassette was with fmu. The clinical guard strip taken at the same time was barely visible. Took the one I've added in the photo that I took with a dribble of smu an hour later and get a much clearer line. Hopefully I'll get sent for bloods and get some answers. Don't want to keep getting my hopes back up
IMG_20191106_094339.jpg

Last edited:
Hope you get some answers laura xx

9dpo and bfn for me. I think AF will be here in the next few days

I had a negative test in the morning and at night (9dpo) and then this morning a squinted !! Don’t give up just yet

My first vvvv faint positives were on 10dpo and both of those I knew I had an embryo in me because it was put there by a doctor. So, don’t lose hope because you’re not out til the witch shows. Even the doctors were like - don’t trust home tests because sometimes they don’t work until after a missed period.

Last edited:
@jellybeanxx so sorry hun
@Laurabub84 hopefully you get some answers
@Skyye lots of time left fx
@AzureOrchid sorry hun fx fornext cycle

As for me opk was almost positive hoping todays is the one ben bding like crazy . Feeling my normal pre o pain so its coming :)

I'm sorry jellybeanxx.

AFM 9/10dpo today. Tests ambiguous but I would call them bfn if I had to choose. Hoping tomorrow brings good news. Bbs hurt which is a good sign, I'm gassy and bloated, and feel like I could be but also feel like it could go either way at this point.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->