• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

+++ November 2019 testing thread +++

Thanks bump and fostermum. I've had bfps at 9dpo with my first two (third wasn't planned so not sure on dpo) so I'm not feeling all that confident but I know every pregnancy is different xx

No sign of af today tested and still a bfn but no sign of af :(

@AzureOrchid sorry AF got you, all the best for next cycle :hugs:

@Danizzychar sorry for the BFN, good at AF hasn’t appeared yet though. Hopefully that BFP will make an appearance soon!

Been still having egg white cervical mucus, went tO use the restroom and saw this? AF doesn’t show for another week and a few days?? So what could this be? Not expecting it to be pregnancy but this has never occurred for me before.

3DE77CBC-4A73-4881-8345-A9AF4F6E534A.jpeg

Getting BFN but not losing hope as I’m only 7DPO, have clear, stretchy egg white mucus discharge and boobs are being weird, not gonna take them seriously though. We’ll see what later today brings. AF shows her ugly face the 14, so we’ll see what happens.
That sounds like ovulation mucus that means you're fertile!! Go have sex!

That sounds like ovulation mucus that means you're fertile!! Go have sex!
Unfortunately I already past ovukation, I’ve taken OPK tests /: so it’s my ovulation

Unfortunately I already past ovukation, I’ve taken OPK tests /: so it’s my ovulation
Those pee sticks can be wrong. They were for me. If you have egg white cm, it's definitely fertile mucus.

If I remember correctly it told me I was about to ovulate but I already had. I was also temping at the same time so I saw the spike in temp before the sticks gave me a positive as well.

Hi ladies, congrats to those who have a bpf already!
So sorry to those aunt Flo has got to!
AFM, I thought she was arriving , but nothing , apart from Milky discharge
And another strange thing,
The night before I got a bfp with ds1 I had an awful dream that DD had died ,
Last night I had a dream that ds2 had died! Sent hubby out tonight and he came back with 2 cheap strip tests , I think I can see a v faint line but it's stronger on one side , so on photo it just looks like a super thin line, I don't know what to think!!!

My first full cycle off the implant! On cd9 and cd10 I got a lot of EWCM, so we dtd! On cd 11 I got a peak on a OPK, I tracked since cd9 when I saw the EWCM, I wasn't sure when to start tracking but figured that was a good day. Peak on cd11 then by the end of cd12 it had dropped. Testing day on ovia and premom are saying Nov 17th, so put me down for Nov 17th please. It's only my first cycle so I am not sure what exactly or if we did it right, but I will be testing on Nov 17th!

Got my first positive opk this afternoon yay ! Looks like I will ovulate early so it must be a 26 day cycle fx.

Joining the queue for November testing...my cycle was super long last mth so looks like I ovulated later than tracked. Not sure if timing is on track for this month but should be due AF 18th/19th

Hi ladies, congrats to those who have a bpf already!
So sorry to those aunt Flo has got to!
AFM, I thought she was arriving , but nothing , apart from Milky discharge
And another strange thing,
The night before I got a bfp with ds1 I had an awful dream that DD had died ,
Last night I had a dream that ds2 had died! Sent hubby out tonight and he came back with 2 cheap strip tests , I think I can see a v faint line but it's stronger on one side , so on photo it just looks like a super thin line, I don't know what to think!!!
Who’s dD?

That's great progression! Definitely think your numbers will be high! X

AFM, done the 2nd test out of that pack this morning and it's still wierd, I can't trust it ! Hopefully hubby can get me a frer and bring it home in his lunch break! Can't go out myself as have 2 poorly boys at home !

IMG_20191107_083513.jpg

Congrats to all who got their bfps! Laura I hope you get some answers soon... sorry to all those who af got :hugs:

Afm I’m back for November! My birthday is the 23rd so hopefully get to celebrate some good news. Af due 21 Nov but will prob test by 18 Nov.

Currently cd13 and got a positive opk yesterday and my peak today so getting ready to ovulate.

Here goes cycle 12 ttc #2!

Have taken a very relaxed approach to this cycle as we are moving on 1 Dec back to Umhlanga and have so much to sort out, the distraction is welcome!

Good luck ladies!!!

763858AC-C3DC-4EBD-9E89-D4EC7677E009.jpeg 36AEBF14-7C94-4714-BB5A-8E3E56CE3BF1.jpeg

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->