+++ November 2019 testing thread +++

AF due today - BFN on FRER this morning. I’m defo out! I know it!

There is still chance that Fingers crossed!

Bottom is my test from this morning. Looks like my 3rd chemical this year. My heart is breaking. There's clearly something wrong. Yesterday mornings was the same as the night before so was feeling fine. Then took another in the afternoon as well as a clear blue and they'd suddenly got lighter. Clearly wasn't just diluted pee because this mornings is almost negative. I don't know what to do with myself this morning. I'm absolutely devastated. Feels like a double kick to the stomach as I was due the first one this month so I knew I was gonna feel rubbish about that. Period pain started in my back last night so only a matter of time before af shows her face. Bottom test is this morning
View attachment 1072090
I'm so sorry hun, don't givr up <3 I got a false positive FRER the first of November so I feel you a lot, I believe i had a chemical last month when my period came...

5DPO today, tomorrow is the time to be watching for spotting. Anyone else 5DPO?

AF due today - BFN on FRER this morning. I’m defo out! I know it!
Lmao same on the 14, bet you my period will show and ruin any hope I had of possibly being pregnancy after that false positive digital smh lmao

@jellybeanxx I see something faint fx
@Laurabub84 so sorry hun fading lines always are sad to see
@Nikie fx af stays away
@Skyye gl I only had implantation spotting once every other time I have been pregnant I felt it but no spotting fx for you

Starting to enter a fertile period opks getting darker but still negative will see what todays bring :)

I’ve just got AF..... on to the next one eh! :-(:-(Good luck to every one else! Xx

Bottom is my test from this morning. Looks like my 3rd chemical this year. My heart is breaking. There's clearly something wrong. Yesterday mornings was the same as the night before so was feeling fine. Then took another in the afternoon as well as a clear blue and they'd suddenly got lighter. Clearly wasn't just diluted pee because this mornings is almost negative. I don't know what to do with myself this morning. I'm absolutely devastated. Feels like a double kick to the stomach as I was due the first one this month so I knew I was gonna feel rubbish about that. Period pain started in my back last night so only a matter of time before af shows her face. Bottom test is this morning
View attachment 1072090
I'm so sorry hon. :( Do you have a different brand to try? Or are these different? I remember I got a shitty box once that didn't show much at all even when frer was clear as day!

View attachment 1072090

I am so, so sorry. :hugs:

Let’s pray my AF doesn’t show her ugly face on the 14 ughhh

So af due tomorrow, I can feel she's on her way didn't let myself get my hopes up because of how long it took conceiving my others , still a bit sad though, can't help it can you !

So af due tomorrow, I can feel she's on her way didn't let myself get my hopes up because of how long it took conceiving my others , still a bit sad though, can't help it can you !
I’m sorry hun, better luck next month!

Blood test confirmed hcg is at 154. Retesting on Wednesday. Literally. The hardest part. I got my bfp on Thursday so that seems pretty promising. Though today I haven't felt very nauseous. More moody I guess.

Blood test confirmed hcg is at 154. Retesting on Wednesday. Literally. The hardest part. I got my bfp on Thursday so that seems pretty promising. Though today I haven't felt very nauseous. More moody I guess.
Congrats hun fx for double or triple that next beta!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->