+++ November 2019 testing thread +++

Moring ladies af is still a no show 2 days late now... but still bfn :(

Sorry I’ve not been around, we had some bad news with regards to my daughter. All the kids have been unwell and I’m nearing the end of a bug that my husband is beginning and I now have a UTI blah. We haven’t even dtd once yet!

so sorry for bfn for some of you ladies...my af doesnt show til the 14, but i saw some brown spotting this mornig, hoping its impentation, getting faint positives for the first time on my strip tests but theyre super faint an psycho lines, testing with a FRER saturday, 8DPO

Last edited:
I’m so sorry Laurabub :( :hugs:

Sorry to hear that Shona :hugs: I hope everybody incl yourself feels better soon x

@lauraubub so sorry hun hug fx for next cycle
@wantingagirl feel better soon sick is not fun
@skyee fx for progress
Thank you...Im hoping im finally pregnant but im not gonna get my hopes up anymore, its super depressing when AF shows her ugly face...im 8DPO

so sorry for bfn for some of you ladies...my af doesnt show til the 14, but i saw some brown spotting this mornig, hoping its impentation, getting faint positives for the first time on my strip tests but theyre super faint an psycho lines, testing with a FRER saturday, 8DPO
Good luck! Sounds positive so far!

Good luck! Sounds positive so far!
Ahh I hope so, but I doubt it was even spotting tbh, it was only once and since then I haven't got shit!! I think I'm out early this month, it'll be the same disappointment like every month!! :evil:: Af will show her ugly face and ruin any hope so I'm dipping out early since I have no symptoms and only faint tests that aren;t able to be seen on camera, probably another chemical with my shit luck, see you ladies next month! Will update if anything changes.

Ahh I hope so, but I doubt it was even spotting tbh, it was only once and since then I haven't got shit!! I think I'm out early this month, it'll be the same disappointment like every month!! :evil:: Af will show her ugly face and ruin any hope so I'm dipping out early since I have no symptoms and only faint tests that aren;t able to be seen on camera, probably another chemical with my shit luck, see you ladies next month! Will update if anything changes.

You never know! Brown spotting would only be brief with implantation so there's still hope! Wait til AF is due and test again.
Fingers crossed for you!

Hopefully af stays away evrything sounds promising .

So yesterdays opk was almost positive trying a new brand used to them being as dark as the control but todays defo positive !

20191107_065725.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->