+++ November 2019 testing thread +++

Boog that's great! Although I wouldn't worry too much about nausea. Most women report it at about 6 weeks.

Month 15 of TTC. 11dpo. Had crazy sore nipples since ovulation. They are almost as bad as when you are first breastfeeding. No clue what that's about!
Congratulations to those with BFP so far!! Sorry to those that have AF.

Month 15 of TTC. 11dpo. Had crazy sore nipples since ovulation. They are almost as bad as when you are first breastfeeding. No clue what that's about!
Congratulations to those with BFP so far!! Sorry to those that have AF.
Sounds promising fx

Hey ladies ! So I caved and tested this morning (9dpo) and got a BFN... I know it’s early but I’m feeling a little defeated this morning ... anyone else every test at 9dpo that went on to have a positive ?

Af is taking its time showing. So of course I can't resist taking more tests. This mornings was darker than yesterday but this afternoon is fainter. Temp dipped this morning so I know it's only a matter of time but stupidly can't help but hope af not to show. I know in my heart there's no way this could be a successful pregnancy when lines have been down for the last couple of days. I really don't want to be moving on to yet another cycle? Every bfp from now on is gonna fill me with dread instead of excitement. Being the 3rd time now it's not giving me any hope for future pregnancy's. My chart and today's tests.

The bottom was this morning with smu and the 2 above it were yesterday's. Stupidly got my hopes up because it looked darker again
IMG_20191105_113142.jpg
These were this afternoon. Obviously still not good for 13/14dpo
IMG_20191105_161800.jpg
Screenshot_20191105_105415.jpg

Af is taking its time showing. So of course I can't resist taking more tests. This mornings was darker than yesterday but this afternoon is fainter. Temp dipped this morning so I know it's only a matter of time but stupidly can't help but hope af not to show. I know in my heart there's no way this could be a successful pregnancy when lines have been down for the last couple of days. I really don't want to be moving on to yet another cycle? Every bfp from now on is gonna fill me with dread instead of excitement. Being the 3rd time now it's not giving me any hope for future pregnancy's. My chart and today's tests.

The bottom was this morning with smu and the 2 above it were yesterday's. Stupidly got my hopes up because it looked darker again
View attachment 1072192
View attachment 1072196
View attachment 1072198
Ughh I know this is so frustrating. Are you able to get a blood test done? What if it was twins and now it's only one growing? I've heard that happens I swear! Keep us updated!

View attachment 1072192
View attachment 1072196
View attachment 1072198
Have you gotten bloods done ???

View attachment 1072192
View attachment 1072196
View attachment 1072198

Go get tested and get actual hcg numbers. You can't trust afternoon samples because any number of things could cause it to be diluted. What dpo are you? This morning's test looked promising as it was darker than yesterday's. I've lost two babies early on as well, so I know how you might be feeling. Go see a doctor. They will give you peace of mind and maybe some answers and a plan for the future if the worst should happen and this one doesn't work out.

8/9 DPO over here. Maybe had the start to something on this morning's test but not sure. It's still too early. Really wishing this 2ww would go just a touch faster. Bbs hurt today and my jeans are fitting a touch tight but that could be caused by any number of things because I ate like a pig yesterday lol.

IMG_5621.jpeg

Congratulations Amy :bfp:

8dpo today. I've taken a few tests today and feel like I can see the start of something but I can't picture it so it's probably just line eye ](*,) I dont really have any symptoms but my boobs also dont hurt which they normally would before AF so who knows. Hopefully tomorrow will give me a clearer line or I can put it down to crazy eyes :lol:

I'm 13/14dpo today. If af hasn't shown by tomorrow I'll book in with the doctor. Although it's a nightmare to get in. Thanks ladies. I'm just beside myself atm :-(

Aww, I am so so sorry Laurabub, darling! I hope that everything does turn out okay, but unfortunately I must agree that it does not look very promising at all with the faint lines and the low temp. :( I've just just had the same thing happen for the second time this year, so I totally feel you & know how defeating and devastating it is especially when you've had to deal with this before.

We are always here for you!

Definitely have some things checked at the doc (bloodwork, progesterone levels, uterus scan) etc., I am positive they'll have some answers for you. I plan to do the same thing if my next BFP ends in a chemical again.

Big hugs!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->