• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

+++ November 2019 testing thread +++

10DPO today and BFN. Feeling discouraged, despite waking up with sore abs. I had my first faint positives by today with my last two pregnancies, but then again, those were both FET cycles so maybe they don't count? Plus they both ended in miscarriage so maybe I shouldn't lose hope. Don't know what the sore abs are about. If I'm pregnant I just want to know it already!

Thank you everyone. Feeling really bad today. I knew this was going to be the outcome but still stupidly kept a little hope it would work out. I'm in agony with this one. Such bad cramps in my stomach and lower back. Making me feel really sick with it. Been a wreck all day. Keep considering taking a break for this next month but I know once af stops I'll be waiting for ovulation. But I don't know if this will throw my cycle off like the first one did. I had heavy bleeding and cramps with that first chemical which resulted in my next cycle being 117 days. At least I have my appointment with the gynecologist at the end of the month. Hopefully get somewhere with finding out why this keeps happening. Just feeling defeated atm, can't ever imagine getting a positive now where the lines will progress. Gonna step back from here for now and maybe join next month if I do ovulate but will see how things go. Not sure I'm ready for another month just yet. Just want to thank you all for your support this cycle and wish you all the best off luck. Hope you all get your bfps very soon

Hey ladies ... took a test yesterday 10dpo and got a very faint 2nd line (pics attached) ... took one this morning 11dpo and bfn !! I did have a lot of water yesterday ( over a half a gallon, been trying to be better about drinking water lol) could this have affected this mornings test even with a 7 hour hold? Or does this likely mean I’m out ??

F86FCF89-AA8D-4DF8-947B-D1CA4A293DDD.jpeg 9CC6733F-F0C2-46DE-B26A-BC460E922FB9.jpeg

Laura - soooo sorry sweetie. :( Life is so freaking shitty and unfair sometimes. Take all the time off TTC you need! Come and talk to us here when you're feeling down. So many of us can relate. I've been where you are just 3 weeks ago. It is a crushing experience, even worse when it's happened repeatedly.

Hope that with the help of your doc you can get to the bottom of why this has been repeating itself, but chances are also that nothing is wrong and it's just crappy luck. Sending you the most massive hug!! :hugs2:<3

@Pineberry hope you’re okay? Thinking of you!

Aww, you're so lovely for thinking of me. I'm actually doing quite okay, have pretty much finished grieving my early loss last cycle & am now actually hopeful and optimistic for this cycle and just for the future in general.

Also, feeling grateful for my body because despite the mc, I still ovulated right in time on CD13. That's absolutely not a given - body could easily have decided to skip an ovulation or delay it by ages - and I've almost teared up thinking about how amazing our bodies can be & how thankful I am it's giving me another chance to be pregnant pretty much right away.

10 DPO today and holding off on testing at least 2-3 days more. I have a hunch that I *might*, just *might* get a bfp because this cycle I have not have ANY luteal phase spotting at all so far, when usually I would've had at least one spotting episode already. Also no pre-AF cramps that would usually have appeared already. And - my uterus feels tender in the same way it did last cycle before getting my BFP!

Not trying to jinx it but hard not to take all these as good signs <3 hopefully the little bean sticks next time.

And how are you doing love? Where are you at in your cycle? This thread has been moving so fast and I have been so busy that it was hard to keep up with the posts!

Last edited:
Bump288 - can totally see the line on the 10dpo test. It's unlikely that even with plenty of water, and at 11dpo, that a test would not detect any HCG in your urine after a 7 hour hold... then again, I've seen quite a few women say that they never got lines with FMU, only in the evenings.

Test again tomorrow and let us know how it went!! Fingers crossed for you :)

Laurabub I’m so sorry lovely, how awful for you! :hugs:

Pineberry that sounds really promising, best of luck!

I’ve just caught up with the thread and updated the list. Please let me know if I’ve missed anyone!

AFM I’m not even sure where I am in my cycle anymore despite temping and OPKs. Going by my temps alone, I would be 12DPO but that would mean AF would be here by no and nothing so far. Despite that positive looking test a few days ago, I’ve had nothing really convincing since then.
If I go by my OPK, I’m closer to 6/7DPO but my temps haven’t really risen enough in the time since the positive OPK to make it look like ovulation. I’ve been getting EWCM so have done some OPKs but no more peaks so far. It’s all very confusing!!

I figured I should post pics here too since most of the people on my TTC thread seem to agree this is either a very evil evap or the start to a bfp. What do you think? Pictures are of the same test, one is tweaked and one is inverted. This was the second Wondfo I took of the day. After coffee/ breakfast. The ones with fmu were all negative.

D556535C-DB4D-4193-8894-8F0E58963F6D.jpeg E5B8F482-ED10-40A3-838B-6C154E9126B1.jpeg D09DF728-8219-46E7-BEBC-DC1389A0ED46.jpeg

I JUST MISSED A CALL FROM MY MIDWIFE ABOUT MY TEST RESULTS. shes delivering a baby so I hope to God she call me back soon. I may lose my mind. My hands are sweaty. Ughh this makes me so nervous. I'm use to them just posting them to the app.

I figured I should post pics here too since most of the people on my TTC thread seem to agree this is either a very evil evap or the start to a bfp. What do you think? Pictures are of the same test, one is tweaked and one is inverted. This was the second Wondfo I took of the day. After coffee/ breakfast. The ones with fmu were all negative.

View attachment 1072348 View attachment 1072350 View attachment 1072352

That for sure looks like a bfp! I’ve got my fingers crossed this is it for you!!

Sorry to those who got af :(

Hope everyone else is okay, looking forward to seeing more tests over the next few days!

AFM: 6dpo today and so far resisted to test, aiming for Sunday (9dpo) but might cave on Saturday!

I used the same tests and have a similar maybe bfp to mine ... hoping they are real!!!!!

So the app says to test on the 17th but I'm thinking that's a bit too early?

What do you ladies think? I'm new to TTC. Screenshot_20191107-190510_Premom.jpg

So the app says to test on the 17th but I'm thinking that's a bit too early?

What do you ladies think? I'm new to TTC. View attachment 1072358
The 17th would be a good time to test your lh surge was on the 4th so you shoulda ovulated 24 to 48 hours later so the 5th or 6th the 17th would be 11 or 12 dpo . I test from 7dpo because I have low progesterone when pregnant so I have to start prometrium when I get a positive hpt

Af due tomorrow. I'm 14dpo. Had stark negative tests for the last two days then this morning I got this... a second line in completely the wrong place :roll: the mind boggles x

Screenshot_20191108-075553_Gallery.jpg

Fingers crossed it's the start of your BFP!! X

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"