+++ November 2019 testing thread +++

I’m TTC#3 and it’s taken well over a year every time. The first time I went to my GP before the year mark and I had testing because I had irregular cycles. I wasn’t ovulating on my own and was given clomid.
The second time I went around the year mark and was diagnosed with PCOS and given metformin.
I’ve been a few times this time around as I’ve had 3 early losses and have been trying since May 2018. They’ve run some basic blood tests and put me back on metformin but won’t really do much else as I already have two children. The last GP I saw said it was all just bad luck as my body has had two successful pregnancies. I’m planning to go back soon and push for more testing. I keep putting it off though as I feel guilty for using the national health service (free at the point of use and tax payer funded) when I already have two children.

The guidelines in the UK are that they’ll start test after a year if you’re under 35, 6 months over 35 or when you start trying it over 40. If you have concerns about your cycle etc they might do it earlier though. Depends on the GP. The funding for treatments varies depending on area.
we have almost the same guidelines as far as when they'll do extra testing but some doctors will push in a different direction or another direction depending on what I guess they're comfortable with. I had one early loss and it was all due I believe because of an infection in my uterus they gave me antibiotics for 21 days I proceeded to get pregnant two more times, lost those and then I got pregnant the fourth time and had my little one in October of last year.. they probably would have never found the infection if they didn't do surgery.

Still no sign of AF, it’s past 11, actyally around 2, usually get AF sooner then this but not getting hopes up. Probably will show at night time.

Thanks for the support ladies :) This is the first month that I got my period and then cried from dissapointment.

Still no sign of AF, it’s past 11, actyally around 2, usually get AF sooner then this but not getting hopes up. Probably will show at night time.
Fx she stays away!

Thanks for the support ladies :) This is the first month that I got my period and then cried from dissapointment.
So sorry hun ttc can be rough it is nice to have a place like this with other people going through the same thing

I tested tonight after saying I wouldn't test today like a idiot. Of course its negative only did it cause of strong nausea the entire last half of day. Now I only have 1 test left so for sure not testing anymore unless af doesn't show.

I tested tonight after saying I wouldn't test today like a idiot. Of course its negative only did it cause of strong nausea the entire last half of day. Now I only have 1 test left so for sure not testing anymore unless af doesn't show.
I feel

having weird cramping on right side and mildly on left side but more on my right side? I’m 10DPO today. Spotted Tuesday....cravings are high. Do you think I could possibly have conceived? Everything seems right and I’m a timely manner. I spotted at 8DPO. Also having twingies here and there. Also AF is due tomorrow I got the date wrong so sadly wasn’t missing AF, she just isn’t due yet): really annoying...

I know how you feel, baby dust for next cycle ✨ :hugs:

Fx she stays away!

So sorry hun ttc can be rough it is nice to have a place like this with other people going through the same thing
Out of subject but how do you get that bottom signature thing? I want one but don’t know where to get it and add it oof

having weird cramping on right side and mildly on left side but more on my right side? I’m 10DPO today. Spotted Tuesday....cravings are high. Do you think I could possibly have conceived? Everything seems right and I’m a timely manner. I spotted at 8DPO. Also having twingies here and there. Also AF is due tomorrow I got the date wrong so sadly wasn’t missing AF, she just isn’t due yet): really annoying...

If that spotting was implantation I would say it's possible your hormone wasn't high enough when you tested and maybe you did conceive. I have had so much spotting since my 3rd was born that it's a instant joy killer for me lol but it's a good sign for alot of women.

My spotting is almost gone but it usually slows in the evenings. Expect af sat or sun my cervix is high and softer than usual also closed tighter than I have felt it in as long as I can remember which is weird but I know cervix position is super unreliable.

If that spotting was implantation I would say it's possible your hormone wasn't high enough when you tested and maybe you did conceive. I have had so much spotting since my 3rd was born that it's a instant joy killer for me lol but it's a good sign for alot of women.
The thing is that spotting only lasted Tuesday, haven’t had it since Tuesday at around 11AM!

My spotting is almost gone but it usually slows in the evenings. Expect af sat or sun my cervix is high and softer than usual also closed tighter than I have felt it in as long as I can remember which is weird but I know cervix position is super unreliable.
Baby dust ✨

I’m praying what I got was spotting, it looked like this if you didn’t see,,, all taken at different times. I’m so hoping it was IB for me. Since I ovulated the 4,, ugh

C1F7C660-C6BE-4670-825B-4BD43680BF44.jpeg D98DA927-91AC-46B8-A517-21D881A4A67B.jpeg EB44BC2C-16AA-42B7-9139-14A5BB15160F.jpeg 23C22AF3-7379-4863-9CFF-057395F03E82.jpeg

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->