November Fall Testers (107)... (22) BFPs! Here we are! Find your TTC/Buddy!

MrsMM24

2Moms & TWO DDs, FINALLY!
Reaction score
:test: LIST :flower:

DECEMBER THREAD: https://babyandbump.momtastic.com/t...-ttc-bump-buddy-holiday-bfp.html#post23115879

:test:ers TBD (3)
ASHLY
BRAVEMOM
CHILDS822
NINO3

11/1 - testers (3)
xEMMADx --> AF... See you again at December's begin!
:bfp:GLARSON1129 :bfp: 10.29:happydance:
LINDSS --> AF... See you again at November's End!

11/2 - testers (1)
GODSENTANGEL --> AF... See you again at December's begin!

11/3 - testers (3)
AMCOLECCHI --> AF... See you again at December's begin!
:bfp:MEANT2BAMOM :bfp: 11.5:happydance:
SHOLI --> AF... See you again at November's end!
SUFFOLKSAZZLE --> AF... See you again at December's begin!

11/4 - testers (6)
ALOCIN22 --> AF... See you again at December's begin!
:sadangel:BABYMABEY :bfp: 11.6
CAPT.CATHRYN --> AF... See you again at December's begin!
JEAN40 --> AF... See you again at December's begin!
ME_POO ??
:bfp:xKATIEx :bfp: 11.8:happydance:

11/5 - testers (4)
BABY_DREAM ??
ES89 --> AF... See you again at November's end!
MRS.MARYLAND --> AF... See you again at December's begin!
:bfp:NEEDABUMPASAP :bfp: 11.4:happydance:
SHEDGE84 ??

11/6 - testers (4)
BABYSAA --> AF... See you again at December's begin!
KAT S --> AF... See you again at December's begin!
PJSTENSGAARD ??
RUNNERGRL --> AF... See you again at December's begin!

11/7 - testers (3)
:bfp:AZBABYDUST :bfp: 11.13:happydance:
FEZZIE --> AF... See you again at December's begin!
RIVER54 --> AF... See you again at December's begin!

11/8 - :testers (3)
FOOTIEC --> AF... See you again at December's begin!
IMAGINARY8x --> AF... See you again at December's begin!
NAVWAG --> AF... See you again at December's begin!

11/9 - testers (2)
:bfp:PLATINUMVAGUE :bfp: 11.12:happydance:
WANTABELLY ??

11/10 - testers (5)
GEM1210390 --> AF... See you again at December's begin!
KEL21 --> AF... See you again at December's begin!
KELSEYK --> AF... See you again at December's begin!
:bfp:PANDASPOT :bfp: 11.10:happydance:
TORI22508 ??

11/11 - testers (3)
ECHO --> AF... See you again at December's begin!
FAITHHOPELOV3 ??
MRS. 2010 --> AF... See you again at December's begin!
MRS.MASON515 ??

11/12 - testers (8)
BEAUTIFULLEI2 --> AF... See you again at December's begin!
:bfp:COLORMEFAMOUS :bfp: 11.9:happydance:
xGRACEx ??
:bfp:ICEPRINCESS :bfp: 11.14:happydance:
LOVETOTEACH86 --> AF... See you again at December's begin!
MIRANDAH --> AF... See you again at December's begin!
MRSGRUFFALO --> AF... See you again at December's begin!

11/13 - testers (1)
BCHTCH ??

11/14 - testers (4)
:bfp:GODDESS25 :bfp: 11.12:happydance:
GRAYSMOMMY --> AF... See you again at December's begin!
MUMMYTO3 ??
TMCROWE ??

11/15 - testers (5)
AMYMAGILL ??
HOPEFORBFP --> AF... See you again at December's begin!
:bfp:RENNER :bfp: 11.16:happydance:
JANEYWANEY --> AF... See you again at December's begin!

11/16 - testers (3)
LIZLOVELUST --> AF... See you again at December's begin!
LOROJOVANOS --> AF... See you again at December's begin!
:bfp:SARAHRN04 :bfp: 11.12:happydance:

11/17 - testers (2)
DANTZ --> AF... See you again at December's begin!
MINTAROO --> AF... See you again at December's begin!

11/18 - testers (3)
INKDCHICK ??
LUNA_19 --> AF... See you again at December's begin!
STARTINGTOTRY ??

11/19 - testers (3)
CFLOWER04 --> AF... See you again at December's begin!
MORASMUM ??
TTCMIKEANDME --> AF... See you again at December's begin!

11/20 - testers (1)
:bfp:READYNWILLING :bfp: 11.20:happydance:

11/21 - testers (6)
3ATHENA3 --> AF... See you again at December's begin!
BELLABLUE ??
CRISTEENA --> AF... See you again at December's begin!
SAFARIGURI --> AF... See you again at December's begin!
SAMANTAP ??
ZOEY1 ??

11/22 - testers (5)
:bfp:CRYSTAL523 :bfp: 11.19:happydance:
KRYSB ??
:bfp:MMMOREOS :bfp: 11.20:happydance:
PINKPEONY10 ??
TURTLEMOMMA --> AF... See you again at December's begin!

11/23 - testers (1)
MUMMYLOVE ??

11/24 - testers (3)
CASTAWAYBRIDE --> AF... See you again at December's begin!
CHARLIEGIRL27 --> AF... See you again at December's begin!
UNDER25TTC ??

11/25 - testers (4)
:bfp:KNK2011 :bfp: 11.23:happydance:
KOJ518 --> AF... See you again at December's begin!
:bfp:LAWIFE :bfp: 11.25:happydance:
MRSMUMMY85 ??

11/26 - testers (2)
PHOTOGMOMMY ??
:bfp:SETAREI :bfp: 11.26:happydance:

11/27 - testers (3)
DATUCKER --> AF... See you again at December's begin!
LINDSS --> AF... See you again at December's begin!
:bfp:SHOLI :bfp: 11.23:happydance:

11/28 - testers (3)
MISSBX ??
SAYWHAT2012 ??
STEVI11 --> AF... See you again at December's begin!

11/29 - testers (1)
:bfp:BABYCHKA :bfp: 11.23:happydance:

11/30 - testers (5)
BMICHAELSON --> AF... See you again at December's begin!
.BABYH0PES. ??
DESPEREAUX ??
HOPIN4ABUMP ??
:bfp:ISMARIE143 :bfp: 11.30:happydance:
PCOSFIGHTER ??

Hi Ladies,

We are going to start this cycle with some REAL PMA as we have in the past!!

I am LTTC'er after 2 losses. Our daughter is 9 yo and we are ALL looking forward to a LO no more than 10 yo younger than her!! Well, as most are aware, we got our :bfp: 8.14.12!!!

I have always gotten great feedback and inquiries on my threads so as promised, I will continue my PMA TWW threads for as long as possible, even through my BFP!! I want to see all of us get our bfps! I know that we can support each other as we either decide to wait or test early.... Join!

Ladies....I think there should be PLENTY of opportunities to "Buddy Up!" There are quite a few ladies that can be BUDDIES. This is a no judgement, happy, PMA, pleasant thread, don't hesitiate to call these ladies out on thread and contact them to buddy up. I love seeing us all bond together and get through the TTC, TWW, and 9 mos together!!! GL!!!

Also, at 8DPO, try to end your post with a little SS (symptom spotting) to help everyone here as we all go through the TWW...

Good Luck to us all, FXD and of course, PLENTY of :dust: :dust: :dust: :dust:

ill be testing the 12th.. I still haven't started this month but with my temp drop today at 13dpo Im sure the witch will show up. The 12th is actually DH & I's 1 year wedding anniversary so it would be a nice gift :)

I will be testing on the 11th a day after AF is due. Good luck everyone!! Baby dust to every1!!!

Hi :)I am on cd9, I will be testing on the 5th all being well :) will update when I get my +opk. I got my +opk on cd14 last cycle (hoping it will be the same this cycle!) GL everyone

Hi there,
Put me down for the 8th if I can hold off that long x

I am 95 percent sure it won't be my month, but I will test on the 2nd of november :) 5 percent ain't bad :)

I am testing on Nov 7th and totally confused with those darn OPKs. I'm convinced that sometimes my morning urine is too concentrated and giving a false positive ad I'm CD 10 and had two dark lines but when I tested in the afternoon it was negative. It's happened the last three months!

Fingers crossed will be testing on the 4th November :)

I am testing on Nov 7th and totally confused with those darn OPKs. I'm convinced that sometimes my morning urine is too concentrated and giving a false positive ad I'm CD 10 and had two dark lines but when I tested in the afternoon it was negative. It's happened the last three months!

FEZZIE- When you say morning urine, you dont mean FMU do you? You're supposed to test between 10am and 6 pm, not your FMU!

FEZZIE I was about to mention the same thing that LOROJOVANOS mentioned, except my FS and doc told me 12-8pm. The box that you get will also indicate that, they do not recommend FMU or morning, it tests a different hormone than HPTs... GL:dust:

FEZZIE- When you say morning urine, you dont mean FMU do you? You're supposed to test between 10am and 6 pm, not your FMU!

Um...yes, I test with FMU because the kits say to, don't they? They also say you should test at the same time each day. Maybe I should try to pee at noon? That way I'll have 4 hours of urine saved up (which the tests also recommend).

I'm starting to feel foolish here....:blush:

FEZZIE I was about to mention the same thing that LOROJOVANOS mentioned, except my FS and doc told me 12-8pm. The box that you get will also indicate that, they do not recommend FMU or morning, it tests a different hormone than HPTs... GL:dust:

Man, I could swear all the different brands I've used say FMU. Hmmmm....

On a different note, how have you been feeling lorojovanos?

Fezzie, i hate opks !
However i read that the best windows to test are between 11-3pm and 5-10pm . What i plan to do is test twice daily from cd 11 until FF says i've ovulated to see if i can see the surge.
I think the clear blue fertility monitor stick is the only one that needs to have fmu. Cheap opks are fine with any time urine.

MORAS, you are so right, we used the CBFM and they require FMU. When I used the cheapies, I tested twice because it is such a short window. Good Luck to all of you Ladies!:dust:

Can you put me down for testing Nov 7th? Probably change a bit once I've o'd...

On a different note...we finally heard back from the fs, and we have our first appt next April....I did not think it would take that long to get in! seriously, wait a year before they'll recommend it, and then wait another half year to get in?....ugh...I somehow thought the wait would not be that long!
<start vent/rent---
It is close to the end of the workday here, and I am just being frustrated that it has taken this long in general to get pregnant... I was a teenager when I had my daughter...after 1 time...going forward, when I finally have a great partner and we are ready to have one, we haven't been able to yet! soo much more to say, but alas, I am working... -- end vent/rant>

Maybe my gp can do a few tests this year to narrow it down...

FEZZIE- I dont know why the packs you use say FMU for opk's but def not. I agree, do them at lunch time, the same time each day hon, sometimes when you are close to positive, you can test twice a day so you dont miss your surge. Some people have a very short surge...
I'm feeling ok. Cramps are BRUTAL, obviously since theres 4 months worth of "stuff" in there to get rid of. I'm starting my Clomid tonight so just hatching up a plan. Went through a bunch of charts on FF who took Clomid days 3-7 and which days they actually ovulated. I'm going to figure out my window and do every other day for 10 days or so, I think...

Can you put me down for testing Nov 7th? Probably change a bit once I've o'd...

On a different note...we finally heard back from the fs, and we have our first appt next April....I did not think it would take that long to get in! seriously, wait a year before they'll recommend it, and then wait another half year to get in?....ugh...I somehow thought the wait would not be that long!
<start vent/rent---
It is close to the end of the workday here, and I am just being frustrated that it has taken this long in general to get pregnant... I was a teenager when I had my daughter...after 1 time...going forward, when I finally have a great partner and we are ready to have one, we haven't been able to yet! soo much more to say, but alas, I am working... -- end vent/rant>

Maybe my gp can do a few tests this year to narrow it down...

I'm sorry you're feeling that way. Luckily we were in pretty quickly but i do understand your frustration in regards to waiting so long for something. Our son, has epilepsy, had 5 seizures in 4 weeks and we got him in for an EEG, 2 of them, within days. An MRI, we have to wait almost 2 years, 2 frickin years so we have zero medication, zero answers until feb of 2013. So I get how you feel about they want you to wait so long to confirm "there is a problem" but then you end up waiting just as long after that, to be seen...:hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ashhmichelle
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->