November Fall Testers (107)... (22) BFPs! Here we are! Find your TTC/Buddy!

Can you put me down for testing Nov 7th? Probably change a bit once I've o'd...

On a different note...we finally heard back from the fs, and we have our first appt next April....I did not think it would take that long to get in! seriously, wait a year before they'll recommend it, and then wait another half year to get in?....ugh...I somehow thought the wait would not be that long!
<start vent/rent---
It is close to the end of the workday here, and I am just being frustrated that it has taken this long in general to get pregnant... I was a teenager when I had my daughter...after 1 time...going forward, when I finally have a great partner and we are ready to have one, we haven't been able to yet! soo much more to say, but alas, I am working... -- end vent/rant>

Maybe my gp can do a few tests this year to narrow it down...

Incredible, well best thing to do is relax until april ... And get preggo without their help :) and then cancel the appointment!

When I use opk I test with smu and also in the eve when it's close to positive :)

Can you put me down for testing Nov 7th? Probably change a bit once I've o'd...

On a different note...we finally heard back from the fs, and we have our first appt next April....I did not think it would take that long to get in! seriously, wait a year before they'll recommend it, and then wait another half year to get in?....ugh...I somehow thought the wait would not be that long!
<start vent/rent---
It is close to the end of the workday here, and I am just being frustrated that it has taken this long in general to get pregnant... I was a teenager when I had my daughter...after 1 time...going forward, when I finally have a great partner and we are ready to have one, we haven't been able to yet! soo much more to say, but alas, I am working... -- end vent/rant>

Maybe my gp can do a few tests this year to narrow it down...

I so feel your pain....I had my daughter at 21 9yrs ago and got on bc shortly after thinking when I'm ready I'll get off of bc and have the next one. Well I'm ready and I've been ready for the last year and nothing. If only we could really control getting pregnant. I guess when the time is right we'll get those bfp's....:hugs:

here i am, please add me for the 3rd November.

this is starting to get a bit old.......

Well I'm back. Or I will be... Once I start to bleed.

Levels rose from 17 to 19 in 3 days so nurse said it's a chemical. I'm actually hoping to bleed soon as I just want this over with so I can start fresh. THAT and I do not want to hear it's another ectopic!!

I don't have a testing date yet. But I will let you know.

Sorry to hear that crystal :-( big hug! X

O CRYSTAL I'm so sorry hon. WTH is going on with my buddies this month:(
Your temps rose and you had a positive this morning, is she saying its a chemical solely on your numbers?

levels only rose from 17 to 19 over three days... you can pretty much say that it's the end. Especially where the darkness of the tests peaked on Wednesday and has gotten lighter since.

I have to have an HSG as a prerequisite before insurance will cover the IUI so as soon as I'm done bleeding I will have that procedure done. Does anyone know if you can TTC the same month as HSG is done? Is there any risk of MC if it does happen?

Also - I mentioned to the nurse that I want to do a progesterone test around day 21-ish (depending on O) so I can see what the level is. And I also mentioned that I want to start progesterone like right after O... she said we can talk to the doctor about that one. Like why not? I think that may be a big issue of mine. Ironically (and coincidentally) I heard that b6 can help with progesterone. Well the nurse advised me to stop the super B-complex as they were unsure what other things were in it... and so I stopped that Tuesday after the blood draw and now here I am... hmmm

Levels rose from 17 to 19 in 3 days so nurse said it's a chemical. I'm actually hoping to bleed soon as I just want this over with so I can start fresh. THAT and I do not want to hear it's another ectopic!!

:hugs:

I have taken a B Complex for the past couple months. Not a high dose, just 25mg at night and a prenatal that has 25mg of most b vitamins in the morning. So I would have consistent dosages of it throughout the day/night
My very heavy periods have gone away.
First month of taking them, still heavyish period, second month, less so, now not heavy at all, just light or medium.
I have also noticed that during the lp, I don't get anymore spotting until the night before or day of expected af.

I have tried other things in the past, fertilitea etc, this was the best for me. I very much do not miss the heavy af!

Can I join? hubby came home all excited today and said we can start in November for #2.please don't call us crazy but we are going to try for a boy(not to hard though) I won't be on here monthly.Just certain months.I should be ovulating around the 20th of November so I'm not sure when I would test yet.I totally forget how this works!

Oh we'll nvm.guess I won't be joining the November thread.I don't ovulate until around the 27th!

:hugs: Crystal! So sorry to hear that.

And Fezzie, you are not the only one confused by opk's. The Rite Aid ones that I buy also say FMU. I would follow whatever the directions on the box say, personally.

Crystal I am so sorry :hugs:

You can definitely ttc on the same cycle as your hsg, lots of ladies get pregnant on their hsg cycle :)

here i am, please add me for the 3rd November.

this is starting to get a bit old.......

:hugs: Oh Sholi, I know exactly how you feel! This is our 12th month trying. My friend started TTC#2 last month, and AF showed, and she told me she was so disappointed. I laughed and thought to myself "YOU'RE disappointed?"

:hugs: Sorry Crystal :(

When I use opk I test with smu and also in the eve when it's close to positive :)

Hmmm, I guess I could also start testing twice a day if it looks close to positive. Food for thought!

River54...your post was the spur I needed to look into the link between short lp and B6. I haven't been taking my previtamins regularly, but I will now. What was shocking was that there were only 1.6 mg of B6 in there! So, I went and got a 100mg B6 supplement, and I'm going to start taking 50mg/day. A few of your lovely ladies had commented in the Sept thread that I may have a deficit since I always spot for a few days (and sometimes up to a week) before AF, but the doctor was never concerned. Maybe that's the problem! According to the two months of charting on FF, my avg lut phase is 16 days, but the cramping and spotting often starts on 10 dpo. I will keep you all updated. Anyone have further suggestions? I apparently haven't ovulated yet, though I did have pain in my R ovary yesterday. We'll see.

Thanks for listening :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->