November Fall Testers (107)... (22) BFPs! Here we are! Find your TTC/Buddy!

Come on over to December (link at bottom)... Let's go to work on that BFP some more!:dust:

:bfp: CONGRATS ISMARIE143 :bfp: wishing you a H&H 9 mos!!!

:book: Still waiting on news from GODSENTANGEL, ME_POO, PJSTENSGAARD, BABY_DREAM, SHEDGE84, WANTABELLY, TORI22508, FAITHHOPELOV3, MRS.MASON515, xGRACEx, BCHTCH, MUMMYTO3, TMCROWE, AMYMACGILL, INKDCHICK, STARTINGTOTRY, MORASMUM, BELLABLUE, SAMANTAP, ZOEY1, KRYSB, PINKPEONY10, MUMMYLOVE, UNDER25TTC, MRSMUMMY85, PHOTOGMOMMY, MISSBX, SAYWHAT2012 ,.BABYHOPES, DESPEREAUX, HOPIN4ABUMP, and PCOSFIGHTER

PMA LADIES... You are NOT out of this egg chase if there is :af: = good sign!! FXD:dust:

:wave: Hi Ladies, sorry to have been gone so long, I have read back. Didn't mean to miss month's end.... Updated my journal, but came down with one illness after another. Hope you are all doing well.

:hugs: so sorry that AF has flown in on you RHIANNON240, LINDSS, and B MICHAELSON I hope that you will join us again on your next cycle! Here we are: https://babyandbump.momtastic.com/t...-ttc-bump-buddy-holiday-bfp.html#post23115879

Ladies wanting to Chart/temp Click on my chart in my signature, sign up for a free account there and then fertilityfriend has awesome charting and temping information to follow. It is truly a helpful OV tool and tool to get to know your cycle. :dust:

Please look at page 187 once you have OV confirmed and before you start testing, for motivation on the chase! GL!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->