November Fall Testers (107)... (22) BFPs! Here we are! Find your TTC/Buddy!

MrsM-Thank you.We both know its really just 50/50 :) but why not try. I keep reading that I need to bd the day of ovulation then a couple of days after and that's what my chart says too.but then you tell me different!? How dare you lol.We aren't stressing and just having fun with it.Most importantly we just want a healthy baby.Hope your pregnancy is going well!

So I just saw your post in the front page about sharing symptoms.My first pregnancy around 5 dpo I started getting migraines and had to nap because I was so exhausted and sick.10 dpo I got a spot or two of pink on my tp when I wiped and never saw it again.12dpo I had extremely large amounts of runny white cm which made me keep running to the bathroom to check for AF.13dpo BFP! I also had an upset stomach for two days before I found out.(Sorry I can't remember which days).Sciatic nerve pain on the left side for a couple of days too

Hi ladies...
This is our 5th mnth ttc. This month we took a break from all of the charting temps and opk's.....they were making me a tad on the nuts side....so Im not even sure exactly which days I o'd on.....but I will start testing on 1st, because AF usually come bwn 2 and 5th! Good Luck Everyone!! Hope we all get our BFP's!!!:happydance:

Well...here I am!! Cd1 for me! :( Don't know when I will be testing yet tho. All depends on when I ovulate.

Lindss- I was thinking of taking a break from some things this month as well. I think I might drop the Opk's. Not sure about the temping yet tho. My cycles have been really whacky lately, so I like to see when I ovulate.

MrsMM thank you. I am going fir CD3 bloods (again) tomorrow then someone will be calli g to schedule the HSG shortly. Ill be trying naturally if not IUI.

Please put me down for testing on 11/22 :) even though I know ill be testing earlier :)

I think when I go for HSG I'm going to ask the doc for progesterone to start after O I don't want to take anymore chances.

I bought a super b-complex because I know b6 and b12 work well together for fertility. Should I just go out and buy those two individually? My FS nurse told me to stop the complex when I found out I was pregnant? She said she wasn't sure of everything that was in it.

Advice?? Any other supplements you ladies recommend??

I'm doing the b6 and b12 Crystal. The other thread said my 50mg of b6 and 100mg of b12 are a good ratio, a good starting ratio.

50mg of B6?! That's huge! What has that much? My B6/B12/Folic Acid tab has 100% daily value at 2mg, which I double by taking a multi that also has 2mg. I did read, though, that you can poison yourself if you take too much over a prolonged period of time.

MrsMM thank you. I am going fir CD3 bloods (again) tomorrow then someone will be calli g to schedule the HSG shortly. Ill be trying naturally if not IUI.

Please put me down for testing on 11/22 :) even though I know ill be testing earlier :)

I think when I go for HSG I'm going to ask the doc for progesterone to start after O I don't want to take anymore chances.

I bought a super b-complex because I know b6 and b12 work well together for fertility. Should I just go out and buy those two individually? My FS nurse told me to stop the complex when I found out I was pregnant? She said she wasn't sure of everything that was in it.

Advice?? Any other supplements you ladies recommend??

Hi..
well I went to a nnatural path and told her I was ttc. She told me to get a high vit B complex ( its 1 pill, but w a lot of vit B) and also vitamin E, also a supplement called L'arentine, I take it 2x a day, and its suto help w implantation!! Hope u have good luck!!:winkwink:

50mg of B6?! That's huge! What has that much? My B6/B12/Folic Acid tab has 100% daily value at 2mg, which I double by taking a multi that also has 2mg. I did read, though, that you can poison yourself if you take too much over a prolonged period of time.

Ummm, I will be checking that out....be right back...

OK, so 100mg is the upper limit. Regular dosages are 2mg, but people using it for fertility take 50 usually by buying the B6 on its own. BUT, prolonged use of high doses can lead to anxiety issues, vision problems and nausea.

Its Jamieson brand, B6 50mg. it says each tablet contains vitamin B6 50mg (Pyridoxine Hydrochloride) It says adults take 1 tablet a day with a meal...Now im nervous with everything im taking.
The b12 is the same brand, 100mcg. Im not sure what the diff is between mg and mcg?!?! Vitamin b12 (Cyanocobalamin)
My EPO says take 1 tablet 3 x a day each one is 1000mg.
My prenatal has 2.6mg of b6 the same as above. 8mcg of b12...
I'm freakign right out now... am i poisoning myself?

No, don't worry, 100mg is the upper limit. YOU ARE FINE. Don't worry.
I remember when my SIL was pregnant, her doc prescribed vits without asking about her diet. She was a vegetarian. So with what she was eating, plus the vits, she was becoming ill (her biggest pg craving was steamed spinach and butternut squash-she ate a bag of spinach a day and an entire squash a day).

hello everyone... i had IUI yesterday... i will take blood test on 4th november... i hope we all get our BFP

I feel like i should be double checking again all of my doses...the last thing i want to do is hurt my chances on this last cycle...

Well, from what I just read doses up to 100mg a day are ok. Anything over that can be (but aren't necessarily) harmful. IF side effects occur, it just says stop taking them. I didn't mean to make you nervous. Sorry.

mg = milligrams (1/1000g)
mcg = micrograms (1/1,000,000g)

Interesting read: B6 Fact Sheet

hi ladies
can i join you, ive been out for the last 5 months with the oh being on deployment , but he is on his way home in a few days , just in time for ovulation!!,
ive had some tests done while hes been away and they have all came back fine, and he has some tests booked in for next months, which he hopefully wont have to go to! i will be testing on the 8th!! FX for us all!!! xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->