• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

November Fall Testers (107)... (22) BFPs! Here we are! Find your TTC/Buddy!

Well I got another smiley OPK today, I am wondering now if the one that I got on Tuesday was a fluke. I will test again in 4 hours, and if it is still positive, I know that I should be ovulating tonight. I hope that this is the real one.

I have a question for anyone who temps. Before ovulation does your temp drop or increase? I haven't been charting the temps so I can't post anything.

Sometimes you will see a slight dip, but it's not always the case! A lot of times you will know the day after you ovulate bc you have a very noticeable temp increase.

I got my BFP yesterday at 9DPO! Today I tested and the line has doubled in strength :) Time to go see the doctor! I had an odd cycle too. Last period was Oct 1-5 and didn't ovulate until November 15th! Anyone else get a positive off an odd cycle?

LADIES..

I got my bfp on 23rd november.
My bfp chart is below for those who want to look :)
I only had a very small dip on 8dpo and got my bfp on 12dpo xx

Back online after a week away :) congrats to all the new bfps! Loro I'm sorry to see the :witch: got you :hugs: any plans for this cycle?

:hi:Welcome all New Joiners!!!! GL FXD! You will notice that your name has been added to the front page...:dust::dust:

CONGRATS!!!! :bfp: SHOLI, LAWIFE, and KNK2011 Wishing you a H&H 9 months!!!

1st Trimester Thread!!:happydance: LINK:https://babyandbump.momtastic.com/pregnancy-groups/1251845-spring-summer-2013-babies-24-we-here.html

:test: PHOTOGMOMMY :test: Good Luck to you Hun! :dust:

:book: Still waiting on news from GODSENTANGEL, ME_POO, PJSTENSGAARD, BABY_DREAM, SHEDGE84, WANTABELLY, TORI22508, FAITHHOPELOV3, MRS.MASON515, xGRACEx, BCHTCH, MUMMYTO3, TMCROWE, AMYMACGILL, INKDCHICK, STARTINGTOTRY, MORASMUM, BELLABLUE, SAFARIGURI, SAMANTAP, ZOEY1, KRYSB, PINKPEONY10, MUMMYLOVE, CHARLIEGIRL27, UNDER25TTC, and MRSMUMMY85

PMA LADIES... You are NOT out of this egg chase if there is :af: = good sign!! FXD:dust:

DANTZ I am so glad to hear that your back isn't broken Hun... Hang in there:dust:

TMCROWE Thank you Hun! It's in my siggy, I'm 14/15wks.:dust:

BABYCHKA hoping that BFP is darkening Hun!:dust:

:hugs: so sorry that AF has flown in on you DATUCKER I hope that you will join us again on your next cycle! Here we are: https://babyandbump.momtastic.com/t...-ttc-bump-buddy-holiday-bfp.html#post23115879

Ladies wanting to Chart/temp Click on my chart in my signature, sign up for a free account there and then fertilityfriend has awesome charting and temping information to follow. It is truly a helpful OV tool and tool to get to know your cycle. :dust:

Please look at page 187 once you have OV confirmed and before you start testing, for motivation on the chase! GL!

congrats to all the bfp's and sorry to those the :witch: got.

afm - blood test confirms a :BFP:. I can't believe it.

i love the painful boobs and tummy cramps and even the slight nausea i've had today.

congrats to all the bfp's and sorry to those the :witch: got.

afm - blood test confirms a :BFP:. I can't believe it.

i love the painful boobs and tummy cramps and even the slight nausea i've had today.

I love mine too, reminds me that things are happening in there :)

Back online after a week away :) congrats to all the new bfps! Loro I'm sorry to see the :witch: got you :hugs: any plans for this cycle?
Im doing soy this cycle, a last ditch effort before the head of infertility in January.
How was your week away?
SHOLI-Thats awesome news!

Well I got another smiley OPK today, I am wondering now if the one that I got on Tuesday was a fluke. I will test again in 4 hours, and if it is still positive, I know that I should be ovulating tonight. I hope that this is the real one.

I have a question for anyone who temps. Before ovulation does your temp drop or increase? I haven't been charting the temps so I can't post anything.

I only used OPK's twice throughout my ttc journey. Once just after implanon was removed, so I wasn't regular, I got a positive and found that "that MUST mean at the end of this month I'll have a baby or a period" either was fine for me at the time.

After that, the only time I used digital OPKs was this month, and I got my bfp :) So I would stick to using them!!

As per temping, I don't think you can predict with pre ov temps. Temping will only tell you when it's occured, not when it's coming xx

Congrats to all the new bfp's.
AF for me today but I'm pleased as onto iui in dec. good luck to all those still in :)

11 dpo for me. Terrible AF like cramps in my lower back all day. Worried that the witch may show her evil face early. Tested with a FRER this am, and looked negative, so left it. An hour and 45 min later came back from taking the kids to school and such, and had a line...and it looks pink...but prob just an evil evap since I swear it was SO NOT THERE at first. I was really hoping after 6 mnths ttc this would be lour month. I did get a positive opk for two days, so if I o'd on the second day that would only make me 10 dpo today. Ugh I hate this!! Hubbing bring home two digital tests for tomorow and the day after. Trying not to loose all hope,.....but its very hard

11 dpo for me. Terrible AF like cramps in my lower back all day. Worried that the witch may show her evil face early. Tested with a FRER this am, and looked negative, so left it. An hour and 45 min later came back from taking the kids to school and such, and had a line...and it looks pink...but prob just an evil evap since I swear it was SO NOT THERE at first. I was really hoping after 6 mnths ttc this would be lour month. I did get a positive opk for two days, so if I o'd on the second day that would only make me 10 dpo today. Ugh I hate this!! Hubbing bring home two digital tests for tomorow and the day after. Trying not to loose all hope,.....but its very hard

I would say test again. I tested at 13dpo waited a couple minutes, concluded it was negative. Came back a little bit later and there was a line! So I did another test a couple hours later and had to wait about 7 mins for a line to start to appear (very faint) but these were interenet cheapies so idk if that makes a difference. After a day late the line started to appear quickly. Good luck!

I am now 16 DPO and havent even tested once! I'm amazed! I O'd about 4 days earlier than i usually do(CD12). So i am not technically late. I'm not suppose to start until the 28th. I'm going to try and wait it out and see if the witch comes. My boobs have been kinda sore the last 3 or 4 days or so. Same with my nipples. My boob feel full too. I have been crampy here and there since about 10DPO. My fingers are crossed!

Today i flipped a coin to see if i was going to test or not. It was tails so one more day of waiting. I think i'll do the same tomorrow morning.

Stevi11 - your CD1 should move with your O date. Your leuteal Phase (# days between ov and AF) is always the same... so if you FOR SURE ov'd on CD 12 i'd say you are 4 days LATE!

I didn't even bother joining this thread because after last month's chemical pregnancy and the fact that I had no symptoms (except bloating), I was sure that I was out this month.

Once my kitty started sleeping on my belly and getting upset if I left the house, I knew something was up and did a test. Turns out kitty was right because I got my :bfp: today and am waiting for my beta levels to confirm.

Congrats to all those who got their positives and :dust: to those moving on to december.

Stevi11 - your CD1 should move with your O date. Your leuteal Phase (# days between ov and AF) is always the same... so if you FOR SURE ov'd on CD 12 i'd say you are 4 days LATE!

That is what i thought but I didnt want to see another BFN so I figured if she didnt show her face by the time she normally does then i would test. But now you have me feeling like i should test tonight. I think i might wait until the morning for 2 reasons. 1) better pee 2)i dont want my DH there when i get my BFP bc i really want to suprise him in some cute way.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
irenetta
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->