• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

November Fall Testers (107)... (22) BFPs! Here we are! Find your TTC/Buddy!

ahhh!!! so i left pretty exhausted, nausea, and tender breast-y yesterday, and instead of just attributing it to too much turkey i wondered if THIS could be the month...

8dpo and poas'ed this morning (early, i know, but im pretty proud of myself for waiting THIS long)...

UMMMM IS THAT WHAT I THINK IT IS???? so excited im scared to be excited...

Looks like a BFP to me! Test again!!!!

Well just peed again and it's neg... But that first test was FMU... Maybe tomorrow or the next day will try again. It will be too bad if it was a false pos :(

:hi:Welcome all New Joiners!!!! GL FXD! You will notice that your name has been added to the front page...:dust::dust:

*Hope everyone that celebrated Thanksgiving yesterday enjoyed their holiday :happydance:

CONGRATS!!!! :bfp: JILLE87 and BABYCHKA Wishing you a H&H 9 months!!!

1st Trimester Thread!!:happydance: LINK:https://babyandbump.momtastic.com/pregnancy-groups/1251845-spring-summer-2013-babies-24-we-here.html

:test: MUMMYLOVE :test: Good Luck to you Hun! :dust:

:book: Still waiting on news from GODSENTANGEL, ME_POO, PJSTENSGAARD, BABY_DREAM, SHEDGE84, WANTABELLY, TORI22508, FAITHHOPELOV3, MRS.MASON515, xGRACEx, BCHTCH, MUMMYTO3, TMCROWE, AMYMACGILL, INKDCHICK, STARTINGTOTRY, MORASMUM, BELLABLUE, SAFARIGURI, SAMANTAP, ZOEY1, KRYSB, and PINKPEONY10

PMA LADIES... You are NOT out of this egg chase if there is :af: = good sign!! FXD:dust:

RIHANNON240 I am hoping you are going to have a late BFP... :dust:

BABYMAYBEY :hugs: hang in there Hun! GL :dust:

CRYSTAL5483 hope the pharmacy wasn't too bad a wait. Progesterone doesn't "save" a pregnancy, however it is helpful as that is one of the main hormones to contribute during pregnancy. So I wouldn't worry, some women aren't given it until they have gone to their 8 wk appt. I for instance think I was about 23DPO... No worries.

STARTINGTOTRY and PINKPEONY10 totally understand the breaks that we have to take Hun, and I hope that you get a BFP during that time and jump back on to let us know!:dust:

BABYCHKA definitely is early, but there is some color hinting on that stick that I hope is the start of your BFP!:dust:

HOPEF4BABE I didn't see a pic, but I hope that it is definitely what you think you saw and that it keeps getting darker Hun!:dust:

:hugs: so sorry that AF has flown in on you MINTAROO, LOROJOVANOS, TURTLEMOMMA, and KOJ518 I hope that you will join us again on your next cycle! Here we are: https://babyandbump.momtastic.com/t...-ttc-bump-buddy-holiday-bfp.html#post23115879

Ladies wanting to Chart/temp Click on my chart in my signature, sign up for a free account there and then fertilityfriend has awesome charting and temping information to follow. It is truly a helpful OV tool and tool to get to know your cycle. :dust:

Please look at page 187 once you have OV confirmed and before you start testing, for motivation on the chase! GL!

As promised...... to help ease the stress.

You MUST keep in mind that this is based on a 28-30 day cycle. So if you know that yours is shorter or longer, you have to tweak the numbers or days a little.... GL Ladies

November!!!

https://thomasgwyndunbar.files.wordpress.com/2010/06/conception2implantation.jpg?w=513&h=388

This is just an idea of the timing, give or take a day ladies!

This really only works/makes sense to look at if you know (based on temp drop or specific digi monitor) the exact Ovulation day.

AFTER IMPLANTING HCG does not build up enough to show on an HPT or Blood test for 2-3 days! Keep this in mind... Implantation can occur as late as 12DPO!

(Just to keep us in perspective... The thread moves quickly and everyone can't keep up as it does or are new to the thread and haven't read back. I think this will give some good motivation in the middle of the week!)

*Thanks DEBZIE*

PINK there's an open circle... Did you temp at a different time? That may be why!

I took my temp an hour earlier than normal this morning. Had to work an hour earlier. I really don't think an hour would really do that much of a difference. My temp sometimes gets wacky towards the end of my lp and goes up and down. So I should be getting AF within the next couple days. :( I am thinking about taking a break from temping and everything this month. I hardly did any opk's this cycle...and just with that it was less stressful. So we will see. I'm really getting frustrated with this whole thing! :growlmad:

Well, I just got a call from the doctor and my back is NOT broken! Buuuut I do have a large benign tumor and a number of cists on my spine :( This is definitely not good news, but it does mean that if I can stick it out through the pain, we can try in December! Woohoo :)

I have a question, though: what good does temping do? I understand that it lets you know that you've ovulated, but at that point isn't it too late?

Temping helps to keep track of when you ovulate. The first month MAY be a bust unless you have a general idea already and then can use the temping to confirm it. But I find that it definitely help me get pregnant!

PINK - please do not feel down yet! I'm here! PM if you need a chat!

AFM - got 2nd blood draw today - 77! So 21 at 6PM on 11.20 and 77 at 8:30am on 11.23 - doubling every 33.61 hours on avg

please bear in mind that i'm very scared and wary, but any thoughts on the attached pic please?

Attachments

• P1030071.jpg
    P1030071.jpg
    13.2 KB · Views: 27
i'm just sitting here staring at the screen. i'm so scared and in shock.

Well, I just got a call from the doctor and my back is NOT broken! Buuuut I do have a large benign tumor and a number of cists on my spine :( This is definitely not good news, but it does mean that if I can stick it out through the pain, we can try in December! Woohoo :)

I have a question, though: what good does temping do? I understand that it lets you know that you've ovulated, but at that point isn't it too late?

what's the plan of action for your back? you seem to have taken it well, considering.

Yay Sholi!!!!:thumbup:
AFM I am 9dpo today and woke up so nauseous......hoping its not my body playing tricks on me!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->