• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

*** November testing thread .... hoping for LOTS of BFP's!! ***

@tdog I see them! FX for progression! Congratulations!

@Lucy3 congrats on the BFP i am sooo happy for you :happydance:

@sallyhansen76 I get how you feel, I've been feeling like that for the last 15 months after my first 12 months of TTC and failing.

Sorry ladies I disappeared for a couple days, life got busy and also threw me another chemical, and I made the mistake of letting myself hope this cycle, I just had a good feeling about it for whatever reason. So it's really knocked me mentally this time and AF is one of my really bad painful ones, painkillers are doing nothing. Gotta love severe AF when TTC, like being kicked when your already down. :cry:
Sorry to be a downer.
I'm hopeful for all the rest of you, Hope to see lots more BFP!
I'm so sorry, my AF is kicking my butt bigtime too (so heavy and painful!) Like you say, it sucks when you are already sad and down. Big hugs :hug:

@Lucy3
Frer are not as good as they used to be hon I found mine stayed the same from 13 dpo to around 20dpo and that's when I got a line stealer. But with Tommy (my 2 year old) I had a line stealer from about 16dpo.
I think they have made them less sensitive.
I'm so sorry, my AF is kicking my butt bigtime too (so heavy and painful!) Like you say, it sucks when you are already sad and down. Big hugs :hug:
@Lightning7
Oh hon I am absolutely devastated for you. Its so so cruel :cry:

@Deethehippy
I am so sorry AF is being so horrible hon. Wish she stayed away

Now why did it post like that:shrug:

So sorry @Lightning7 I'm absolutely gutted and devastated to hear u have had another chemical it really is so so cruel and heartbreaking. I know u have been trying for such a long time now and I really am rooting u and @Deethehippy and @FTale and all u other long term ttc I really root for you guys so much and so desperately want to see u all get ure forever rainbow babies.
<3

I did a frer and a boots own strip test is it me or does the strip test have a line on? Sorry about me posting but you ladies are amazing and so supportive don't no where I'd be without this site :) these were all taken within 3-5 mins xx

20211117_181245.jpg 1637173129477.jpg 20211117_181331.jpg 20211117_181408.jpg

AF is here :( good luck to everyone else, I'm going to step out of here for a bit

AF is here :( good luck to everyone else, I'm going to step out of here for a bit

Aww love so sorry to read that, take some time off always helps :hugs: xx

I see it.. I think boots tests are 25miu too xx

I no its just so confusing as the frer I can see a line but barely there one tho :shrug: I have one frer left which I may do tomorrow but the boots strip tests are a pack of 5 I loved them when we had quinn xx

I’m so sorry af found you @elencor and @Lightning7

@Deethehippy ugh sorry about heavy af, hope you’re having lots of chocolate and cosy bed time when you can

@tdog hope you get an answer soon!

I’m at a loss and I dipped some new cheapies (just read they’re also 25 sensitive ugh) and the line is barely visible. Is that ok for 14dpo? My chart looks ok. I’m too scared to take a other frer!

21A1A126-7D2B-4FC4-8C96-0F3C2CF52856.jpeg 0F7BDD8F-F229-4A1B-98AE-F85B13793C3B.jpeg

I honestly wouldn't bother with the cheapies if you've been using frer Lucy, they are just terrible for any sort of progression x

Thanks @Skye75 i haven’t used cheapies before and it’s just making my crazy! You’re right I need to stick to my frers

I feel like the cheapies must have turned to shit since i had my daughter! I found them great back then but did only try for one cycle.

Are you going to get bloods done @Lucy3? They really helped when i had a bleed at 5 weeks

@AlwaysTheAunt maybe it’s because im using 25 ml sensitivity? I’ll do a frer later today and use that as my progression. The cheapies are making this very stressful! Thanks for looking

@AlwaysTheAunt maybe it’s because im using 25 ml sensitivity? I’ll do a frer later today and use that as my progression. The cheapies are making this very stressful! Thanks for looking

I hope so! Mine we 25 back then but frer have clearly gone downhill so wouldn't surprise me if cheapies did too :/ everything crossed for some nice progression on the frer today!

@Lucy3 - I think you need to stick to the same brand to see progression. Most of the cheapies are not that sensitive and if that one is 25miu and you still got a line that has to be a good sign. With all my chemicals, I never got lines on any of the 25miu ones ever.
I hope you pluck up courage to do another FRER later but I understand how scary it is.
Fingers crossed all is well.

@AlwaysTheAunt when did you start testing with the cheapies with your daughter? I hope it’s just I’m early

@Deethehippy i couldn’t find the courage to do a frer but did do my last of the pregmate ones. I think something has dried on it? I’m not sure I’ve stuck the others down in the right order lol

8362BB26-DBCD-414C-B41D-9C5AE130307E.jpeg

@AlwaysTheAunt when did you start testing with the cheapies with your daughter? I hope it’s just I’m early

@Deethehippy i couldn’t find the courage to do a frer but did do my last of the pregmate ones. I think something has dried on it? I’m not sure I’ve stuck the others down in the right order lol

View attachment 1103890
You may have to wait until its dried to get the full effect but I can see lines on all those Pregmate! How are you for symptoms?

Another thing I didn’t realise with pregmate! I’m such a novice with these. I have a few symptoms, no sign of af too. I’ll have to get the courage to dip a frer tomorrow I’m just so scared of heart break. Here it is dried, faint but there. Sorry for all the posts, I really appreciate the support

31975AB4-95E1-4E11-A8A6-423FA476554F.jpeg

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
raisingbisho
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->