*** November testing thread .... hoping for LOTS of BFP's!! ***

Thank you so much for the support, I’ll have to be strong and do the frer today and hope for the best!

@babymoma89 I absolutely understand that anxiety that comes with any spotting, pregnancy after loss is not relaxing at all. Keep us updated how you go, I’m sure if it’s just brown rust colour you’ll be just fine

@Mummy23beauts i see your line on the pink one!

@HopefulPony sending lots of baby dust for testing time

@Alligator thanks for checking in, I was wondering how you were doing

@Lucy3 good luck testing! I have a good feeling about this one for you

@Nima :hugs: Thank you for your kind words. I know I am definately not alone feeling this way. After spending overt 3 years TTC for my son, I know a lot of the ins-and-outs of theTTC journey. But my mind still cannot fully comprehend the complexities of our bodies. And how individualistic this journey can be. How different one journey resembles the other. No matter how much we try to compare to everyone else's. (Our BBT charts, our BD timing, our BFP timing). Heck, how much we even compare to ourselves and past experiences.

It is both the most amazing journey of possibilites this life has to offer us women, and the most heartbreaking.

I find myself lucky to be able to share this rollercoaster with you all.
And wish us all, more ups than down.
:hugs::kiss::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust:

So good to see more families like ours! Lots of luck with this cycle!
Thanks, and to you too :dust:

It’s weird not being the carrying mama this time, it’s my partner’s turn and I’m definitely more TTC-obsessed than she is!

@Nima thanks for your kind words, I can’t bring myself to test today. I haven’t been anxious like this before, I think it’s because of my mc in July, it’s sucked all the joy out of seeing two pink lines. Such a shame!

Thank you so much for the support, I’ll have to be strong and do the frer today and hope for the best!

@babymoma89 I absolutely understand that anxiety that comes with any spotting, pregnancy after loss is not relaxing at all. Keep us updated how you go, I’m sure if it’s just brown rust colour you’ll be just fine

@Mummy23beauts i see your line on the pink one!

@HopefulPony sending lots of baby dust for testing time

@Alligator thanks for checking in, I was wondering how you were doing
Good luck! I think your FRER will be lovely. Your others were so clear!

@Nima thanks for your kind words, I can’t bring myself to test today. I haven’t been anxious like this before, I think it’s because of my mc in July, it’s sucked all the joy out of seeing two pink lines. Such a shame!

Awwww love you will be very anxious, but you need to do what's best for you, if you can't bring yourself to test just yet then do when your comfortable, I had a mc at 9 weeks but I didn't no till I went for my scan, it knocked me for 6 I was like you could test I didn't even want to go for the scan was so scared, I'm sending huge hugs to you xx

@Alligator - thank you for checking in. I’m sorry that home life is difficult still for you, I really hope things turn around soon.

@HopefulPony - good luck this cycle, do you think your partner will want to test early this time or does she like to wait until near AF?

@sallyhansen76 - you always say such nice things, thank you and always rooting for your rainbow.

Baby dust and good luck everyone... we need more November BFP’s !! :)

Sorry Lucy! Didn’t see this until after I’d written the other message. Totally understandable! Take it all in your own time xx

@Deethehippy i don’t think she will mind testing early - she said she likes how into it I get and I said maybe it’ll get annoying when I start making her test in a few days! She said she doesn’t mind so yay for testing lol

She’s been feeling really faint like she’s going to pass out, she actually passed out a few days ago, also she’s been really tired and smelling a weird smell that’s not there!

Sending you lots of love, it’s ok to be anxious xxx

Thank you lovely ladies, I could cry from the beautiful support I get here <3

So I tested, the cheapie is looking more promising, came up straight away. I’m still waiting for the frer to dry but so far doesn’t look any darker than 2 days ago. Really not sure what to think.

E104CE03-439A-4150-9676-B6696F585C4D.jpeg 06D6D084-1203-4232-80A1-778FE94C9D17.jpeg

I feel like today’s is lighter? Maybe a bit thicker though. I’m encouraged by the cheapie showing progression but the frer has not been soothing at all. Sigh.

D6BBBA02-580B-4854-B403-2CAA40C64CFE.jpeg 9A10AC67-FBB6-4F68-89E6-570A7C7772DC.jpeg 57B6BC4F-9CBA-4A46-BC4B-A7DF71E0EBEF.jpeg

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->