*** November testing thread .... hoping for LOTS of BFP's!! ***

Another thing I didn’t realise with pregmate! I’m such a novice with these. I have a few symptoms, no sign of af too. I’ll have to get the courage to dip a frer tomorrow I’m just so scared of heart break. Here it is dried, faint but there. Sorry for all the posts, I really appreciate the support

View attachment 1103891
That looks pretty good dried doesnt it? I have everything crossed tightly for your FRER tomorrow..try not to worry though (impossible) And don't worry about the posts, we love to look at anything and support you the best we can, and besides I am the worst for posting lots when its testing time! :)

@Lucy3 I agree with other ladies the cheapie have gone crap when I had my last baby the best one was sweety fox and can't get them now I would definitely stick with frer xx

I can see all the lines on those tests so i hope its just them being cheapies too!

I think i started at 10dpo with my daughter and no line until 12dpo that showed up after the time limit (like an hour later). Then 13dpo came up straight away so dipped a frer and got lines like your 10-11 dpo ones :)

I feel you being scared to take another frer. Every time ive had a line this year i was so scared to watch it fade (and it was usually gone within a couple days). I hope with everything its just a nice fat line.

@Lucy3 iv spent the last 24hr checking reviews on tests, and the cheapies are the worst.. store own brands are coming up second and although they give shadows, frer are still top so I’d stick with those.. also it turns out the sensitivity of frer is now 12.5miu.

Hey ladies hope all well I done a frer and a strip test can you see the strip test this photo was taken within 5 mins xx

20211118_114612.jpg 20211118_115621.jpg 20211118_115655.jpg

Had some light spotting this morning pretty sure it was just implantation bleeding but now I'm so on edge and anxious:shock::roll:

Had some light spotting this morning pretty sure it was just implantation bleeding but now I'm so on edge and anxious:shock::roll:
Fx it is ib.. I had it around 7weeks with my last dd. It can be stressful but try to relax and think it’s just your bean burying itself nicely xx

Thanks hun I'm trying to tell myself it's different and not the same as when I miscarried.Try to think positive thoughts ...

I have everything crossed for you lovely sending positivity your way xx

I booked an appointment with my new gp (actually went back to the one I left last year).. they did a test there and I asked to take it with me lol..
so pictures are taken in my car in the car park :blush:
If I start to bleed next week we are going to have some tests done.

03A4F1B8-4233-4394-8243-0443A3993BEB.jpeg 387B82C2-C755-4E07-AC36-BBCA363653A4.jpeg 6503DA86-995C-4F0E-900C-2C2E95498A97.jpeg

@tdog - I can see a line on the pink strip for sure :)
@babymoma89 - Some bleeding in the first few weeks is very common, I hope that it's just little bean bedding in nicely.

[-o<
@tdog - I can see a line on the pink strip for sure :)
@babymoma89 - Some bleeding in the first few weeks is very common, I hope that it's just little bean bedding in nicely.
Me too it's wasnt dark or heavy like a rust colored and only when I wiped and I haven't had anymore since so I'm sure it was just IB. Just still have ptsd from the many losses [-o<

[-o<
Me too it's wasnt dark or heavy like a rust colored and only when I wiped and I haven't had anymore since so I'm sure it was just IB. Just still have ptsd from the many losses [-o<
I understand, it's so hard to ever completely relax when you've had losses. I've got everything crossed all will be just fine.

Hi friends! Checking in and sorry I've been MIA. Life has been hard lately. TTC on hold still, I am waiting for AF to arrive and she's late and my body is all messed up, I think from stress? My heart rate is going up (usually drops around AF time) and my temps are way up too (no possibility of pregnancy). So strange!

I do hope you're all doing well and hanging in there <3

Checking in too! We are 10 days til AF is due/testing. Sending love and support to all xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nirmala kann
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->