*** November testing thread .... hoping for LOTS of BFP's!! ***

Goodluck for testing!

I hate when AF arrived when your up prepared haha

afm, my opk was lighter yesterday/night and back to being darker this morning not fmu
Will get in a bd session tonight. It’s been a while since I’ve used opks so i know it’s not blazing but it’s getting there

96569F0A-1988-481F-8609-4911637A835A.jpeg

@swedengirl I hope tomorrow is your bfp day!
Sore boobs and nipples were my only early symptom with my daughter but now after 16 months of breastfeeding I honestly don't think I feel them anymore lol...
I fell pregnant after exclusively pumping for 18 months (numb nipples) and got the pain again straight away.

@swedengirl lots of time for you! Looking forward to your next one

@ehjmorris ive decided these tests are not trustworthy! Are you feeling like ovulation is close?

@Deethehippy my GP was a bit concerned with an ectopic, she said I was very tender around my abdomen but I assured her I’m always like that lol. She said to get the pelvic scan when I saw her but also said it was ok to wait till Monday but if I got any pain to go straight to ED. I dipped one of these tests in plain water and there was dye around the line area so I really think they’re terrible tests. How are you?
That's so strange well I hope you get some answers soon

God I’m so impatient! This wait and not testing is killing me hahaha :brat:

@Nima ooh I get that, it’s fine testing early as if there’s nothing then there’s still time but when it’s after 12dpo the pressure is on. Fx tightly for you!

@swedengirl sorry about the bfn, those tests can be just mean giving out those lines

@HopefulPony argh! The wait! Fx for you this your month

@Nima ooh I get that, it’s fine testing early as if there’s nothing then there’s still time but when it’s after 12dpo the pressure is on. Fx tightly for you!

@swedengirl sorry about the bfn, those tests can be just mean giving out those lines

@HopefulPony argh! The wait! Fx for you this your month
Thanks, I hope so too, although we only tried twice this cycle and probably not at the best time but there’s nothing we can do now. Next month we will use the OPKs - they arrived too late this month.

Goodluck for testing!

I hate when AF arrived when your up prepared haha

afm, my opk was lighter yesterday/night and back to being darker this morning not fmu
Will get in a bd session tonight. It’s been a while since I’ve used opks so i know it’s not blazing but it’s getting there

View attachment 1104157
OPK is looking good! :)

Tested this morning and BFN! To be honest, I have no idea when I ovulated since we decided not to do OPK's, we really are in no hurry to have another baby, so it's just kind of go with the flow :) I'll probably end up testing again next week sometime.

Ok pretty certain AF is on her way. I tested got two shadow lines and then just as I was about to bin I must of held the test in a right way to get a line but it’s grey and no colour, so I think I’m going to find myself out this time tomorrow. Ughhhh damn “feeling” this was the month.

D7CE8F82-273E-41B8-9A93-164DE79D90FD.jpeg 40EF7306-4865-47F8-B921-DAE02B9C3A6F.jpeg FB957CE5-543D-4224-A0BD-73485F9D29F3.jpeg

Just for fun cause I have a few I dipped another hpt and it’s darker today and definitely pink.
Talk about dodgy

5C05CBA9-814F-4921-BBE1-60DA6CF795CF.jpeg

So I dipped another one and within 30seconds it is there again ! This can’t be possible I had a period and we haven’t had sex apart from a few days ago

02BCE67C-760B-405E-81FF-2611F297A17B.jpeg

So I dipped another one and within 30seconds it is there again ! This can’t be possible I had a period and we haven’t had sex apart from a few days ago

View attachment 1104170
Was your period at the usual time and as heavy as usual? I find those tests to be pretty accurate. Maybe try another brand to put your mind at rest? (I’m sure you know already but OPK’s can make HCG tests come positive if you dip in the same pee or line them up touching on a surface)

@HopefulPony - waiting is so hard, would your partner test again today do you think?

@swedengirl - I can see a very clear line on the bottom picture. Keep testing for now!

I did dip them in the same pee but not at the same time. I ran out and used the same pee and got an frer and I can’t tell if it’s an indent or not but something faint is there.
It was lighter than usual but still went for 9 days

D99948C7-9986-47FF-B163-252660FD940A.jpeg

@ehjmorris so weird I see lines on all of them! I have read in here before that if you use the same pee you dipped an ovulation test in it can cause a false positive. Not sure how true that is and maybe someone else here knows more?

@swedengirl i see your frer line! Keep testing!

@ehjmorris wonder if it’s picking up your surge?I feel like tests are all over the place at the moment!

I tested this morning and bfn, temperature is also an the way down, I think it's just a long lp for me, so not necessarily a bad thing but I was putting my hopes up a bit...

Sorry @swedengirl for the bfn, you still have time for good lines though!

@HopefulPony I salute you for being able to pump so long! And your nipples deserve applause too...

@Lucy3 how are you dear?

Yeah could be, so I waited and did another sample with just the preg test and again a line came up straight away. Wonder if it is picking up a surge but my opk isn’t darker than the control line
Pictures taken at 1m

056768AD-AC6F-4BB7-8DCE-B9A584671F06.jpeg 05EA9224-E647-4A68-BA5E-12E7CFC989CA.jpeg

@Nima sorry about your bfn. Really hoping your temp drop is an implantation dip, sorry remind me how many dpo you are? I’m ok, thanks for asking! Although having ‘pregnancy symptoms’ which is my body playing mean games with me. I’m less than a week of ovulating so thats something to look forward to!

@ehjmorris i see it on your second pic. I really think these tests can play games, I was getting random days of lines for no reason I could think of. Keep dipping though!

Yeah could be, so I waited and did another sample with just the preg test and again a line came up straight away. Wonder if it is picking up a surge but my opk isn’t darker than the control line
Pictures taken at 1m

View attachment 1104172 View attachment 1104173
Was this with new pee? You can't use pee that a OPK has been dipped in. The Wondfro are very sensitive to OPK dippings as I have found out.
If this is pee that nothing else has touched that has gotta be a BFP!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->