*** November testing thread .... hoping for LOTS of BFP's!! ***

Was this with new pee? You can't use pee that a OPK has been dipped in. The Wondfro are very sensitive to OPK dippings as I have found out.
If this is pee that nothing else has touched that has gotta be a BFP!
Sorry yes that was a new pee and I didn’t dip an opk this time

Hey ladies so paul git me frer like a idiot I asked him for cheep ones but hey ho lol there a dam line it's pink irl aswell xx

20211126_075029.jpg 1637917972165.jpg

Done a clear blue aswell don't no if see anything xx

20211126_115414.jpg

So hard not to symptom spot isn’t it. So af is due in a weekish and have had loads of cm every time I wipe.

Just need to rant ... went for the second blood draw for my 48hr hcg test and after waiting for 30 mins to get called back found out the doctors office never called in the second blood draw and their office was closed today So guess who gets to do it all over again next week

Last edited:
Just need to rant ... went for the second blood draw for my 48hr hcg test and after waiting for 30 mins to get called back found out the doctors office never called in the second blood draw and their office was closed today So guess who gets to do it all over again never week
Oh no, that really sucks! I’m sorry :(

@tdog sorry those tests are so unclear! Hope you get answers soon. To me those tests look promising!

@Lozb I'm hoping the extra CM for you is a good sign. I am in the same boat. SS galore. No matter how much I try to talk myself out of it. We are enjoy the torture I think LOL

@babymoma89 so sorry that happened! I had having blood drawn!

Today I am 9DPO. BFN this morning. Trying desperately to hang on to some hope.
Had a regular pap test this morning and the nurse just about chewed my head off because my last one was in 2012 :shock:...Jeez I thought I was only a year or two behind. ooops..

She didn'T mention if my cervix was any different so my hopes of getting some kind of answers from that didn't work out as planned. :rofl:

Since that didn't work, I found another thing to obsess about! :laugh2::laugh2:
I noticed the last 2 days my resting heart rate was higher than normal. 67 two days in a row. Today seems to be pretty inclined to be at the same rate. So i read up on it and sometimes could be indicative of a pending BFP....
So i dug deeper :book::coolio: ...you know, in the name of science only.:laugh2: I put in my last 6 months of resting heart rate average into FF (Because I can't temp without waking Husband)

Interestingly enough, the heart rates coincide with ovulation and AF (of course I modified the numbers to be able to repond to temps, for example 53 is 33 and 63 is 40.3)
Anyone else do this? and find a higher resting heart rate before BFP?

Here are two charts for comparrison.
My current chart and one without a bfp.

chart.JPG septchart.JPG

So dnt know how many days passed O I am but having a internal scan tomorrow for fertility tests and they checking everything will they be able to tell if I Od or even if there is a scan or anything

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->