• Welcome back! The Xenforo Cloud migration is now complete. Thank you for your patience! NOTE: please make sure to report any issues to our Technical Support forum and we'll review ASAP.

*** November testing thread .... hoping for LOTS of BFP's!! ***

@Lucy3 yay for ovulation coming soon and for a fresh lucky cycle.
I'm 13 dpo, maybe 12 if ff is correct.

@swedengirl sorry about af coming and I love your Christmas wish!

@tdog I see that line very clearly on the frer

@ehjmorris good luck!

@sallyhansen76 I also noticed the heart rate thing and it was definitely a clue in my pregnant charts. Good luck!

So dnt know how many days passed O I am but having a internal scan tomorrow for fertility tests and they checking everything will they be able to tell if I Od or even if there is a scan or anything
Good luck

I meant sorry will they maybe see a sack if I conceived or maybe not.

I meant sorry will they maybe see a sack if I conceived or maybe not.
Good luck with your scan! It depends how far along you are as to whether they might see a sac.

12dpo here and no AF yet, might see if she fancies testing later when the kids are in bed!

So first hcg test came in with 3743 at 5 weeks ?? Is this considered high or low ?

So first hcg test came in with 3743 at 5 weeks ?? Is this considered high or low ?
Not sure how accurate this chart is but looks like your first number is ok. I'm sorry they couldn't do the second draw.

@Lozb - good luck at your scan.

To everyone starting to test and waiting to see if AF arrives - good luck! We need some more BFP's in here.

AFM - approaching fertile time but thinking of taking a break this cycle. We are getting a kitten on Dec 14th and I am not sure I would want to be settling a kitten and have a BFP, but maybe I am just worrying too much...I don't think it's likely I can get pregnant anyway!

Screen Shot 2021-11-26 at 21.00.31.png

@Nima thanks for looking love if I'm honest scared to do another I'm really crampy right now :shrug: xx

@Nima thanks for looking love if I'm honest scared to do another I'm really crampy right now :shrug: xx
Cramping can be good.. Iv been cramping and still waiting for af.. maybe if we de-stress and relax our bodies might work out what they are doing xx

Cramping can be good.. Iv been cramping and still waiting for af.. maybe if we de-stress and relax our bodies might work out what they are doing xx

So trying to de-stress its so hard this time of year and with Paul's heart :cry: I remember having cramping with Heidi and quinn when trying with them, definitely not trying so I just think cramping maybe af rearing it's head lol xx

So trying to de-stress its so hard this time of year and with Paul's heart :cry: I remember having cramping with Heidi and quinn when trying with them, definitely not trying so I just think cramping maybe af rearing it's head lol xx
Aww that’s even more reason to try and relax.. is he ok?
If I’m honest I just wish af would show now so I can enjoy the Christmas and maybe think about trying in the new year. The last few months have been crazy. xx

I hope AF stays away for you @tdog, I definitely see the line on the frer

@babymoma89 i think that’s a great number! Sorry you couldn’t do the second draw

@Deethehippy id love a kitten and BFP for Christmas, so cute

afm, didn’t use fmu but line is still there maybe fainter than yesterday so I’m just gonna stop now as I know it’s not possible to be pregnant right now

I think I’ll be waiting this time to test on the day AF is due if these are already giving bad lines/indents that way I’ll be able to tell if it’s definitely a line before buying more frers

dtd last night just for good measure and will probably try again tonight or tomorrow.
My app has me ovulating tomorrow, opk isn’t saying that yet so we shall see

image.jpg

This cycle is so weird for me, I really wish I would've kept doing OPK's, so I decided to run out on Black Friday and buy OPK's, to see what they look like...I got this (attached) video...right now I am at CD27 so it seems very odd that they are almost positive; since my cycles are usually between 30-35 days. This afternoon, I also have been very crampy, but different than the normal "AF" feeling...I also passed a huge glob of gunk, snot looking stuff (sorry TMI).....I took an HPT and of course, it was BFN! I will probably take one in a few days, but nothing before.

OPK (11-26).jpg

Aww that’s even more reason to try and relax.. is he ok?
If I’m honest I just wish af would show now so I can enjoy the Christmas and maybe think about trying in the new year. The last few months have been crazy. xx

He has a aorta aneurysm so basically a ticking time bomb so I'd be shocked if we are pregnant as we hardly do anything for that reason :shrug: I no it only takes the one time, sorry if I offended anyone saying that as I no there's some ladies here been trying months or even years xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"