*** November testing thread .... hoping for LOTS of BFP's!! ***

He has a aorta aneurysm so basically a ticking time bomb so I'd be shocked if we are pregnant as we hardly do anything for that reason :shrug: I no it only takes the one time, sorry if I offended anyone saying that as I no there's some ladies here been trying months or even years xx
Oh I’m sorry to hear that :(

This cycle is so weird for me, I really wish I would've kept doing OPK's, so I decided to run out on Black Friday and buy OPK's, to see what they look like...I got this (attached) video...right now I am at CD27 so it seems very odd that they are almost positive; since my cycles are usually between 30-35 days. This afternoon, I also have been very crampy, but different than the normal "AF" feeling...I also passed a huge glob of gunk, snot looking stuff (sorry TMI).....I took an HPT and of course, it was BFN! I will probably take one in a few days, but nothing before.

View attachment 1104201
Sometimes OPKs can pick up pregnancy - fingers crossed for you xxx

Think that frer was a dud as I've done a strip test and doesn't look like nowt :shrug: xz

20211127_003953.jpg

Oh @tdog im so sorry.. don’t apologise many ladies would love a baby but the circumstances aren’t right xx

Haven’t tested in quite a few days I was fed up of seeing super faint lines but af is now late and thought why not.
Results at 3mins, 4 on the green cheapie..

43E873B9-69A6-40BD-8FF0-7550E1223EAC.jpeg

Oh that clear blue definitely has a line there didn't even have to enlarge photo xx
Yea I did a clear and simple too which was a bit darker.. not over thinking the results just going with the flow ‘hope for the best prepare for the worst’ xx

Yea I did a clear and simple too which was a bit darker.. not over thinking the results just going with the flow ‘hope for the best prepare for the worst’ xx

That's the only thing we can do right now :shrug: I just done a strip a answer (which I've read is 25miu) and a frer

20211127_084903.jpg 20211127_084924.jpg 20211127_085043.jpg 20211127_085215.jpg 20211127_085231.jpg

@tdog i see the frer line.. there must be some hcg in your system.

@Deethehippy your kitten is so cute we got one for my mother in law but we got her at 8weeks she’s a saucy one lol

@tdog i see the frer line.. there must be some hcg in your system.

@Deethehippy your kitten is so cute we got one for my mother in law but we got her at 8weeks she’s a saucy one lol

The line is there irl just so hard to capture on camera but again o think it's just the frer indent ro be perfectly honest I'm going to step away from testing now I think I'm driving myself insane with it lol xx

The line is there irl just so hard to capture on camera but again o think it's just the frer indent ro be perfectly honest I'm going to step away from testing now I think I'm driving myself insane with it lol xx
If it’ll help you relax I’d say take a break from testing..

Iv started getting a weird metallic taste in my mouth and my son was cooking creamy pasta which smelled funny to me (not how it use to). xx

If it’ll help you relax I’d say take a break from testing..

Iv started getting a weird metallic taste in my mouth and my son was cooking creamy pasta which smelled funny to me (not how it use to). xx
Ooh that’s a good sign, how many dpo are you?

Step away from it if you need to for self care xxx

Ooh that’s a good sign, how many dpo are you?
I’m not sure on dpo I had a mid cycle bleed for 2/3days which I think was ovulation bleed and af was due on the 24th. Had cramping like she was going to arrive on time but no sign x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->