*** November testing thread .... hoping for LOTS of BFP's!! ***

Evening ladies, so scan done today she didn’t say if she can see anything starting in there but did ask where I was in my cycle. I cudnt see properly to tell.

I took a test this morning god knows why just had to lol. Only one I had in the house. I am not buying anymore until af is late tho now.

03DE93A9-6420-47F3-B93C-0CBA67366706.jpeg

Evening ladies, so scan done today she didn’t say if she can see anything starting in there but did ask where I was in my cycle. I cudnt see properly to tell.

I took a test this morning god knows why just had to lol. Only one I had in the house. I am not buying anymore until af is late tho now.

View attachment 1104216
How far off AF are you?

AF started today. I'm honestly relieved because I knew I was out and was just waiting around... onto next cycle.

AF started today. I'm honestly relieved because I knew I was out and was just waiting around... onto next cycle.
Sending lots of love and support, good luck for new cycle xxx

I’m so sorry that the witch came :hugs:Praying for a Christmas BFP instead.

@sallyhansen76 unfortunately I didn't manage to connect my Ava to the FF app so I don't have those old charts. Sorry! I totally relate to the need to see them, I look at so many charts sometimes..

Aeww I'm sorry love fingers crossed for a Xmas bfp xxx

Im sorry @Nima. But also get the relief from just knowing! Here’s to a Christmas BFP.

I had pink tinged CM yesterday which is my normal go to sign AF is on the way. Was due today but no sign of her- guessing it will appear over night! If not I’ll test in the morning. Wish it just started as I know it’s on the way but then the hope creeps in when it doesn’t arrive on time and I get a little hopeful…

Im sorry @Nima. But also get the relief from just knowing! Here’s to a Christmas BFP.

I had pink tinged CM yesterday which is my normal go to sign AF is on the way. Was due today but no sign of her- guessing it will appear over night! If not I’ll test in the morning. Wish it just started as I know it’s on the way but then the hope creeps in when it doesn’t arrive on time and I get a little hopeful…

That's the thing when ttc your body plays awful tricks on you and you always get that shimmer of hope :shrug: fingers crossed she quick at rearing that head :hugs: xx

Period officially late. I’m 11dpo and got this…… with both my girls I had a clear line by now… sooooooooo confused!!!

F0235AE3-700D-46DE-B959-0059673823E7.jpeg 0FF445F8-493A-45A2-A924-1FBDE958E61A.jpeg 5745F1DB-E86B-4B70-B953-A43DC39224E2.jpeg

Did another and my last test! Its there and pink!!!! Butttt I’m still have pink tinged CM and feel my AF will start any second

EE37CBDE-2464-4619-82DC-5146887E51A3.png

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->