*** November testing thread .... hoping for LOTS of BFP's!! ***

@swedengirl your second frer looks pinker! It’s looking good!

yes it’s definitely there and pink!! But I had such clear FRERS with my other girls at 10dpo just feels like somethings not right, especially with the pink tinged CM and cramping!

Ooh I hope your intuition is off and this is it! When will you test again?

Ooh I hope your intuition is off and this is it! When will you test again?

I have one IC left but will head out to get some tests today. Problem is that here they only have FRER online so I’m looking at a clearblue… but better than nothing!

I’ll do IC at lunch and clearblue tonight

I’m running to the bathroom every 2 seconds swearing I’ve felt AF start. I think today is going to be a long day….

@swedengirl I definitely see then a s the second on is looking a bit darker than yoir first one xx

@swedengirl - I really hope AF stays away, those tests look good! It depends when you implant as to how dark the tests would be at 11DPO, with your other children you may have implanted earlier. Spotting could be normal as long as it doesn’t get heavier. Fingers crossed for you!

As for me I think I’ll get a positive opk test either midnight or tomorrow morning. It is so close!

42391D00-B0EB-4A28-AD76-501FDE99B1B4.jpeg

I have a good feeling about the timing this time, have done it now cd11, 14, 15 an 16
I will be testing on 8th or 9th dec at 9 or 10 dpo
Ideally to save from possible chemical testing id like to wait till 11th when period is due but I know I can’t hold out that long

Thanks!! I’ve not had anymore pink CM and the cramping has stopped. Maybe it’s a later implanter?

Hopefully it's all it was a late implanter when you testing again? Looking forward to your next test tho xx

@Nima
Sorry AF came hon. I think it was you that said it was late too? Forgive me if it wasn't you.
When we was ttc I had about 3 or 4 cycles where AF was late. I normally get my BFPs at 10dpo.
I did with our 2 year old son and 3 month old son and also with the 4 chemical pregnancies I had last year. It took us 11 months to fall pregnant with our 3 month old son got to know my cycle so well. I always new if I has a BFN at 10 dpo I was most probably out. And definitely by 12dpo. But when u end up being late it's so hard. I had a 16 day LP so knowing I was out at 10dpo than having to wait 6 days for AF sucked. But sucked even more when I was late. So I'm sorry hon.
Hope u get a Xmas BFP.

@swedengirl
I see it hon. I had a baby in 2019 and had a dark line at 10dpo on Frer but with my 3 month old we was ttc I got a vvvvv faint line on frer at 10dpo.
I got better lines on ICs easy@home" sweetyfox and pregmate gave me clear faint pink lines and I was expecting to get a blazer when I did the frer and was so disappointed when it came out so faint.
I had 4 chemicals last year so it really worried me.
AT 11DPO it was much darker but still faint compared to when I used them with my 2 year old.
I'm certain they have changed the sensitivity of them.
Fingers crossed ure lines get darker hon good luck.

@HopefulPony
Good luck for when ure partner tests hon. Sorry you have AF tho.

@Mummy23beauts
I had that matalic taste a few days b4 I got my BFP.
I remember I was in the shower and it just came from no where.
Hope this is a sign for you and a BFP is on its way.

Sorry to all you ladies that are out and AF has shown up.

And good luck to all those that are ovulating or are just about too.

And I'm sorry to all you that have had lines that haven't progressed.
Sending lots of hugs.

Hopefully it's all it was a late implanter when you testing again? Looking forward to your next test tho xx

I bought some clearblue early and will test this evening and in the morning. If AF doesn’t show. Still no sign of her but a little crampy!

Last edited:
@Nima
Sorry AF came hon. I think it was you that said it was late too? Forgive me if it wasn't you.
When we was ttc I had about 3 or 4 cycles where AF was late. I normally get my BFPs at 10dpo.
I did with our 2 year old son and 3 month old son and also with the 4 chemical pregnancies I had last year. It took us 11 months to fall pregnant with our 3 month old son got to know my cycle so well. I always new if I has a BFN at 10 dpo I was most probably out. And definitely by 12dpo. But when u end up being late it's so hard. I had a 16 day LP so knowing I was out at 10dpo than having to wait 6 days for AF sucked. But sucked even more when I was late. So I'm sorry hon.
Hope u get a Xmas BFP.

@swedengirl
I see it hon. I had a baby in 2019 and had a dark line at 10dpo on Frer but with my 3 month old we was ttc I got a vvvvv faint line on frer at 10dpo.
I got better lines on ICs easy@home" sweetyfox and pregmate gave me clear faint pink lines and I was expecting to get a blazer when I did the frer and was so disappointed when it came out so faint.
I had 4 chemicals last year so it really worried me.
AT 11DPO it was much darker but still faint compared to when I used them with my 2 year old.
I'm certain they have changed the sensitivity of them.
Fingers crossed ure lines get darker hon good luck.

@HopefulPony
Good luck for when ure partner tests hon. Sorry you have AF tho.

@Mummy23beauts
I had that matalic taste a few days b4 I got my BFP.
I remember I was in the shower and it just came from no where.
Hope this is a sign for you and a BFP is on its way.

Sorry to all you ladies that are out and AF has shown up.

And good luck to all those that are ovulating or are just about too.

And I'm sorry to all you that have had lines that haven't progressed.
Sending lots of hugs.

Reassuring to know @Suggerhoney! Starting to realise this might be real as I’m NEVER late!

I'm still waiting on AF.....I have the cramps, but nothing! The last time I took a test it was negative, this week is very busy for me, as I'm gearing up for college finals, so I may wait to test until Friday at the earliest. <3 Good luck ladies for those who are about to ovulate or those who are about to get their BFP's; so sorry to those who got BFN's/AF!

I bought some clearblue early and will test this evening and in the morning. If AF doesn’t show. Still no sign of her but a little crampy!

Crampy sometimes is a good sign of little bean settling in :) xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"