*** November testing thread .... hoping for LOTS of BFP's!! ***

Thanks both. Onto a fresh new cycle, hoping we can get the timing right as we can only try when he can visit us!

I have one IC left but will head out to get some tests today. Problem is that here they only have FRER online so I’m looking at a clearblue… but better than nothing!

I’ll do IC at lunch and clearblue tonight

I was very cranky like af was coming with this pregnancy so definitely not out ! Let us know when you test again !! Fingers crossed for you ❤️

So sorry @HopefulPony .

Thanks to all those line spotting with me. I got a clear line on the IC this evening but a questionable line on the Clearblue….
What do you guys think?

still no AF and still crampy…..

C3E7DB01-29D1-4DB7-9797-C4A95E0D15AD.jpeg 3FC1E595-476A-4B89-88A1-CD0E1687FC07.jpeg 7F1F84BA-BA49-41EE-9286-02D255222DAB.jpeg

Last edited:
I’m thinking early positive!

Thanks….Im leaning there too! I’m never late! I have one more clearblue for the morning and I’m hoping I have some clarity then!

IM EXHAUSTED tonight. Like the tired you only get when pregnant…

@swedengirl fx for your morning test! It looks good to me

@HopefulPony so sorry af came, how is your partner feeling?
I know timing is hard with a known donor, you depend on another person and it's sometimes just not in your control. Here's to a fresh new cycle and a bfp before the end of this year.

@Suggerhoney thank you! Yes that's exactly the feeling with af being late and knowing I'm out.

Hi ladies. I took a pregnancy test today. 4 days before missed period because I feel a bit off. Came up positive in a minute. Line is pink in person. That said I don’t trust it because I’ve gotten lines like this and not been pregnant so I took a digital. Said not pregnant so I cracked it open ( I know you’re not supposed to) and there’s 2 blazing lines. Does that mean anything?

733F11AD-7274-4BF2-BB64-F521D77F3420.jpeg

The clear blue has definitely got a line and definitely see that on the ic xx

Thanks for looking at the pic. In person the line is really obvious and pink which is why I took the digital. I won’t trust the first response until I get a positive digital. I’ve gotten positive first response tests before but then all negative digitals and wasn’t pregnant so I don’t know what to think. My period is due Thursday.

Thanks for looking at the pic. In person the line is really obvious and pink which is why I took the digital. I won’t trust the first response until I get a positive digital. I’ve gotten positive first response tests before but then all negative digitals and wasn’t pregnant so I don’t know what to think. My period is due Thursday.

Yea frer gave been shit lately so I no what you mean good luck in testing again xx

The clear blue has definitely got a line and definitely see that on the ic xx

Ahh thanks! Hoping the clearblue is clearer in the morning…. And if so I’ll grab a digital!

hows it going for you? Did I miss your update? Sorry been in my testing bubble…

Temp keeps dropping down to pre-O levels and I’m getting my big AF symptom, night sweats. I was waiting for 10dpo to test (tomorrow) but at this point I don’t know if I should bother. :cry:

@swedengirl
Great IC. Those clear blues are not as sensitive.
I was testing out line progression and was getting very dark lines by 14dpo on ICs abs frer and I did one of them clear blues and it was so faint.
Got really dark around 16dpo.
I will see if I can find a photo

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"