++++October 2019 Testing Thread++++

Melfy that’s definitely a thing. Animals have a 6th sense about that sort of thing. Hopefully it’s a sign for you!!

Silly question...can cats "know" you're pregnant really early on? I'm 5dpo today and yesterday my male cat started sleeping on me when I'm sitting. He's hasn't done it since he was 3 months old. I had some cramping on since 3dpo, which I remember having with my previous pregnancies. Well even if I'm not preggo I'm not gonna complain about my cat being all cuddly

I reckon it can definitely be a thing. My tabby cat is always a lot gentler with me when I’m pregnant.

I sure hope so!!! Also...what the heck I was in the shower and noticed colostrum coming out of my nipples...I haven't breastfed in 2 years!!! Obviously got a BFN but at 5dpo I was expecting it lol. What's wrong with my boobs lol

Melfy that’s crazy! Fingers crossed it means there’s a BFP around the corner!!

5 days from my fertile window. Just trying to enjoy being outside before the weather turns nasty. I hate the winter.

Put me down for October 10th! Can't wait to test :) Ahhhh the next two weeks need to go by quickly!!

First post updated. Good luck everyone!

Cats, and other animals, can definitely tell when you're pregnant

LH levels seem to be on the rise again. I'm on CD17. Late ovulation is typical for me if it happens at all so I'm taking this as my body is gearing up for O. Some cramping this morning and increased CM last night and this morning. OPK was still negative, but darker then yesterday. Holding out good vibes for everyone's October BFPs!!!!

Not due until 4/5th. I may wait, but will probably end up testing around October 3rd.

We weren't trying but had a broken condom earlier this month right before I O'd. Thought I didn't want any more babies but within a couple of days of the 'oops' I managed to fully convince myself I'd like nothing more lol. So here I am!

Hi can I join please? I'm on cd1 so will be testing around the 26th. Good luck!

Hi Meep and Nima :hugs:Fingers are crossed for both of you for your October cycle.

CD11 here and really feel like today is the big O-day - plenty of beautiful EWCM and heavier than usual ovulation spotting. And from what I have read, ovulation bleeding tends to occur right before the egg is released.

We :sex: two days ago (CD9) and today after waking up. And both times were hot as heck; I promised myself it wouldn't be mechanical TTC sex (like last cycle) and I'm very pleased to report that it sure was not! I read that the quality & quantity of the sperm is way better when the guy is really, really turned on so this time, I really focused on foreplay, teasing & making him wait a little to orgasm. Both sessions I also made sure to orgasm as well (after the deed - appearently it helps the sperm reach the uterus).

Hope my efforts will pay off!

And ladies!!! - this is my first cycle tracking my BBT every morning. So weird, I haven't seen this in any of the charts I have seen others post - from CD5 on (after AF), my BBT has been exactly the same every morning, no fluctuation whatsoever (36.4 celsius / 97.4 Fahrenheit). I really wonder that means. are my hormones like extra stable or something!? Also, sooo curious to see if today is really O day and if my temp will subsequently rise tomorrow or the day after tomorrow!! If not, we'll go for another BD tomorrow evening.

:dust: to all you lovelies! <3

Last edited:
Best of luck Pineberry! I've always been really curious too about when ovulation actually occurs, but have never temped. I just base it on when I feel stabbing pains then a sore feeling in my pelvis for a day or so, usually after a couple of days of EWCM. I didn't start getting the sore stomach around O time until I got my cycle back after my second baby, but now it's quite helpful!

Hope you caught it!

Hi, I'm new to the site and I'd like to join this group if I can. This is our first month ttc. My LMP started Sept 11th, today I'm on CD 17 of a fairly regular 28 day cycle. So far we have bd on Sept 16th, 17th, 19th, 20th, 23rd, 24th, 25th, 27th, and will again tonight. My AF is due around October 9th, and I'll probably test on Oct. 6th with a FRER.

Hi, I'm new to the site and I'd like to join this group if I can. This is our first month ttc. My LMP started Sept 11th, today I'm on CD 17 of a fairly regular 28 day cycle. So far we have bd on Sept 16th, 17th, 19th, 20th, 23rd, 24th, 25th, 27th, and will again tonight. My AF is due around October 9th, and I'll probably test on Oct. 6th with a FRER.
Welcome and good luck! Sounds like you really covered a good part of your cycle and have a great chance. Fx for you!

Meep I’m so impressed with how long you breastfed! That’s amazing! My longest was 16 months with my son, then I got pregnant and my supply plummeted.

Hi Nima, sorry last month wasn’t your month. Hopefully this one is!

Sounds promising pineberry!! I like making sure it isn’t mechanical as well. I have noticed it’s definitely more fun when we aren’t using condoms. Seems more spontaneous and intimate somehow. After a year of using condoms it feels nice to “relax” and not use them.

Welcome claira!

My app is telling me I’m around 4 days from ovulation but I’m questioning that because I am CD14 today and feeling slight cramping, and lots of ewcm. We dtd last night, probably will again tonight.

Oh, thanks. :) My supply also disappeared when I was around 18 weeks pregnant with my second (and my first was 2), so she stopped for a while, though she kept having the odd go and announcing there was nothing there. :haha:

Then one evening, there was colostrum. She didn't like it very much (said it was 'too salty and sour' :rofl:), but as soon as the baby was born and mature milk came in, she was back on it (helpful actually as I tend to suffer from monumental oversupply and engorgement) and I tandem nursed them about a year before I had to gently wean the eldest as I was starting to get an aversion to it. :( I actually would have liked to have given up sooner but we had such difficulty in the beginning - she had an undiagnosed tongue tie until she was 4.5 months and sooo many nursing strikes - that I couldn't bring myself to do it.

My milk supply is now very very low with my toddler as she only tends to breastfeed about once a day, so I'll be interested to see what happens if I am pregnant again! Whether she will give up completely or take a break then pick up where she left off like her sister ...

Btw, 16 months is great and will have been fantastic for your son. :)

I hope you're able to get pregnant this cycle!!!

After some lines on 2 ics within the time limit but then 2 negative frers temp dropped :( so add me for 29th October please, if my ovulation day changes I’ll let you know

@_Meep_ that is an impressive breastfeeding journey! I breastfed my eldest until he was nearly 2.5 and he mostly lost interest himself so weaning was easy. Then I got pregnant with my youngest. He’s still breastfeeding and even though I know loads of people get pregnant while breastfeeding, I’m worried it’s contributing to me not being pregnant yet! I think I’m just looking for things I can fix to be honest, but my littlest isn’t going to stop anytime soon I don’t think!

@_Meep_ that is an impressive breastfeeding journey! I breastfed my eldest until he was nearly 2.5 and he mostly lost interest himself so weaning was easy. Then I got pregnant with my youngest. He’s still breastfeeding and even though I know loads of people get pregnant while breastfeeding, I’m worried it’s contributing to me not being pregnant yet! I think I’m just looking for things I can fix to be honest, but my littlest isn’t going to stop anytime soon I don’t think!

Thanks! 2.5 years is also amazing. :)

One thing I noticed when my cycle came back with my second (at about 7 months) was that my luteal phase was really short, like 8/9 days. It's only been for the last 5 or so cycles that I have seemed to have a normal length of LP - about 13 days. That was definitely to do with breastfeeding as once she cut right down, it improved.

Could that be an issue for you? Obviously I don't know if you are tracking or temping or whatever, so sorry if I am stating the obvious! Hope it happens for you v. soon. :hugs:

HI all, I think I had my surge yesterday. I use the Premom app and the easy@home test strips. I got my first test that registered high (ever) but then I took a test again before going to bed (about three hours later) and the test registered as low. This morning's test was also low and yesterday morning's test was low (though higher than the previous two days). Could I have missed my peak? DH and I bd'd just in case and will again today.

My temp dropped a bit this morning so I know I haven't ovulated yet. What are your options? I'm uploading a pic of yesterday morning's and early evening's (the high fertility one).

V1gE4mUZRpqDdBp8wHHgoA.jpg

Cd1 and onto cycle 11 ttc #2. Please put me down for 25 October.

I’ll be doing my final round of soy this cycle cd1-5. Here goes nothing!

Good luck ladies!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->