++++October 2019 Testing Thread++++

Meep— thanks! I love nursing, and I miss nursing him. He was the sweetest baby. I really wanted to tandem nurse, but my older 2 both self weaned once my supply went down when I got pregnant. That’s incredible you were able to!

Jellybean 2.5 years is a awesome to bf! I’m so impressed with you all.

Welcome tesh, sorry the witch got you!

Melfy what’s an HSG? And wow you breastfed till 4? *Slow clap* also I don’t think you’re old at all!

LO4 when do you think your husband would be open to trying again for another one?

Welcome Lisa, Laura, taseth, and Celtic!

Claira my first symptom when I was pregnant with my son was a super dry mouth!!

Afm, CD17. I’m definitely in my fertile window. Ewcm and horny. Haha. We’ve bd every day for the last 3 days and will again tonight I’m sure. Fx’d this is my cycle and we get a sticky bean.

It was certainly an interesting experience, though I did feel like a dairy cow at times ...

6dpo desperate to test but also not feeling it this month. I've had a bad cold the past couple of weeks and lots of stress. I'm really bummed as me and hugs were supposed to have a holiday when I was due to ovulate so I thought being relaxed we would have a good chance but holiday was booked with Thomas cook so that didn't happen #-o

No symptoms so far except exhaustion but I think that's probably the cold. Why does the two week wait have to be so long :lol:

Livvy: the hsg is checking for tube patency. They put saline in uterus/tubes with a dye then they look to see if there's any blockage.
Yup 4 years! I loved it! Such a special bond. But when she turned 2 1/2 we set a rule that she was only gonna get milk at home. At night she would crawl in my bed, lift my shirt up and get when she wanted hahaha. She weaned herself around 4, maybe later.

Co_fostermom: 150 cycles!!!! You are one patient woman! But the desire for a child never goes away does it ;) I really hope you get your BFP

11 dpo and BFN, not even a squinter. Feel like I'm out for this month. :/

Livvy: Maybe in the beginning of next year or so. Should really talk to him about it...

AFM fertility friend was wrong. My temp dipped today and I have a ton of ewcm and some cramping so I guess I'm ovulating now and not four days ago, but I'll have to wait and see what my temperature does.

Salamander— the tww is so. Freaking. Long. I feel you girl. Did you go on holiday and it wasn’t relaxing, or you didn’t get to go at all?

Ahhh gotcha melfy. That seems like it would be good to get checked out regardless! Sorry about the bfn. :/ you aren’t out till the witch shows!

LO4 my app was wrong too. It says I’m just now beginning my fertile window but I think I’m peaking. Who knows though. I’m not doing opks or anything. We might be ovulating together!

Reactions: LO4
Hi Ladies, can I join?

Pretty sure I ovulated 26/09 so 5dpo.
Will be testing 10/10!

Cd1 for me today. Really hoping to ovulate the same time as this last cycle, day 17/18 but my cycles can be all over the place. Went 5 months straight after my chemical in march with no ovulation. Was a torturous 117 day cycle. Praying I can join this month but won't commit until I know whether I ovulate in a couple of weeks. If I do I won't be testing until towards the end of the month. Good luck to all who are testing in October.

Salamander— the tww is so. Freaking. Long. I feel you girl. Did you go on holiday and it wasn’t relaxing, or you didn’t get to go at all?

We didn't get to go at all. Thomas cook (holiday company) went into administration the morning we were meant to go on holiday :(

Sorry for those who got AF today. FX October is your month xx

Just catching up! Welcome to all the new people and so sorry for those who were hit by AF.
Massive hugs @co_fostermom you're a trooper!
@Laurabub84 I can relate to the anovulatory cycles after the chemical. I’ve had that 3 times now, and it’s just extra frustration after the sadness! I hope you manage an ovulatory cycle this month!

I think I’m getting close to ovulation now. Still a flashing smiley on the digital OPK this morning but the strip is looking close! Really hoping I get a peak in the next day or two so I can get into the TWW!

Just catching up! Welcome to all the new people and so sorry for those who were hit by AF.
Massive hugs @co_fostermom you're a trooper!
@Laurabub84 I can relate to the anovulatory cycles after the chemical. I’ve had that 3 times now, and it’s just extra frustration after the sadness! I hope you manage an ovulatory cycle this month!

I think I’m getting close to ovulation now. Still a flashing smiley on the digital OPK this morning but the strip is looking close! Really hoping I get a peak in the next day or two so I can get into the TWW!

It is horrendous. When trying for baby#3 I went through 18 months of 80-100day annovulatory cycles. Literally didn't ovulate once in 18 months but eventually fell. Now everytime I start a new cycle I'm terrified because I just don't know what will happen. Just a waiting game for the next few weeks now. I think I could relax a little if I knew I definetly had a chance every month. I was devasted when I had the first chemical back in March. Thought we'd done it. Then after 5 month of nothing I had a 2nd chemical. Starting to worry somethings wrong now. I have an appointment to see a gynecologist but not until the end of November. Really hopeing I won't need it.

@Laurabub84 that sounds very similar to me! I hope you won’t need that appointment but glad you managed to get it. I saw a gynaecologist when TTC#2 which is when they diagnosed PCOS. I haven’t seen one this time though and the GP just puts it all down to PCOS/bad luck. I can completely relate to always worrying cycles will be anovulatory. Those long ones feel like they last forever and it’s so disheartening!

And so the wait begins :football: 1 DPO today!

LADIES!! This is my first month charting (tracking my BBT) and I am Loooving it! Superduper interesting to see how the changes in temps & what it says about your hormones, ovulation, fertility, etc.!

And now I got my confirmation that I definitely ovulated on CD13. Baffled! Was convinced that my usual ovulation would be 11-12 Dpo maximum. I even got a nice ovulation heads up in the form of a temp dip!

We BD on O-4, O-2 & O-1 so we should be in with pretty good chance. :angelnot:

Some funny side effects of TTC:

- Last night I told my bf that I was hoping my temp would rise the next day (today) because it would confirm that I definitely ovulated (I know I know its only 100% confirmed after 3 elevated temps) , and that we got our timing right. Well, this morning I saw that I my BBT did in fact increase, significantly. So I went to the toilet while my bf was showering (Im sure thats not weird at all hahah!) and while peeing said to him: " I am happy to tell you that my temperature went up this morning" - To which he yelled out a big enthusiastic "Yaaay!!" from the shower :rofl:

- On our CD12 sex session, after he came, I laid down on my back and said "PILLOWS!" ((I had put the pillows away before the session), so he immediately looked for them and gathered them frantically, then proceeded to hectically place them under my pelvis as I elevated my legs. I said "How is this our life now" and we both broke out in giggles :laugh2:

#TTClife :rofl:

@Laurabub84 that sounds very similar to me! I hope you won’t need that appointment but glad you managed to get it. I saw a gynaecologist when TTC#2 which is when they diagnosed PCOS. I haven’t seen one this time though and the GP just puts it all down to PCOS/bad luck. I can completely relate to always worrying cycles will be anovulatory. Those long ones feel like they last forever and it’s so disheartening!

They do and it's so frustrating that there's nothing you can do about it. When I had a scan for a bit of midcycle bleeding the sonographer said my right Overy looked more polycystic then my left but that I'd need bloods to confirm I had pcos, to which my doctor said bloods can't tell them much because hormones change all the time and it was left at that. Never really got an answer. She also mention adenomyosis, which I'd never heard of before. Its where the inner lining of the uterus breaks through into the uterine muscle or something like that. Again wasn't really explained. Then of course you go on Google and read conflicting information on it all and now I'm half convinced that's maybe why an egg wouldn't be able to cling on in there and would explain the 2 chemicals. Scares me that they'll tell me I may not be able to have another baby and it would break me. It's taken over my life this last year. I want it so bad I just don't know how I'd come to terms and accept being told that. I'm feeling so bitter about things now and I really don't want to be but its getting harder the more time goes by. Probably shouldn't say this but I'm so frustrated today I don't care (I'll come back and delete it when I've chilled out, lol) but someone I know who lives around the corner from me is pregnant and she fell in the same week I did with my chemical so we would have been due around the same time. She's been drinking and doing drugs the whole way through and her pregnancy carried on where mine failed and I did all I could to be healthy. I don't smoke, drink, do drugs. Try to do everything right. It's just not fair. I'm sorry I don't mean to rant on and bring you all down being so negative. Getting af today has made me feel so bad. But I'm gonna give myself a kick up the butt and concentrate on a new cycle and try not to stress and fingers crossed I'll get to my next tww soon. Just keep thinking about that beautiful second line

Dont blame you for ranting; would deeply upset me too.
I'm so sorry AF turned up again- hope the gynae can shed some light on what's happening for you :(

Dont blame you for ranting; would deeply upset me too.
I'm so sorry AF turned up again- hope the gynae can shed some light on what's happening for you :(

Thank you celticmum. It helps to be able to come here and let it all out with ladies who understand exactly how I feel. My husband gets frustrated with me because of how much I obsess and how I let the lives of others affect me but I can't help it. He doesn't understand my need of having to temp and keep taking tests and doesn't get why I can't just relax and if it happens it happens. Then gets upset if I don't confide in him about it all ](*,). I don't feel alone on here with all you lovely ladies. I'm well aware of how I've let it take over my life and I do understand his point of view but I can't help or change the way I feel.
I worry people see that I already have four and I'm complaining about how hard it all is when there are ladies struggling to conceive their first. I don't ever wanna come across that im feeling so hard done by and feeling sorry for myself because I don't mean it to. I understand the struggle of getting pregnant. It's just hard when you want something so bad. I'm just as desperate now as I was with my first. I've never been one to be able to fall just like that but I've always got there eventually so I can only hope the same will happen one last time [-o<. I can't imagine how it is for women who try for years and years to get pregnant. 2 was my longest and it seemed a lifetime. I want to give the same support thats been shown to me here as I can so relate to the struggle of ttc. Hoping to see lots of bfps this month

And so the wait begins :football: 1 DPO today!

LADIES!! This is my first month charting (tracking my BBT) and I am Loooving it! Superduper interesting to see how the changes in temps & what it says about your hormones, ovulation, fertility, etc.!

And now I got my confirmation that I definitely ovulated on CD13. Baffled! Was convinced that my usual ovulation would be 11-12 Dpo maximum. I even got a nice ovulation heads up in the form of a temp dip!

We BD on O-4, O-2 & O-1 so we should be in with pretty good chance. :angelnot:

Some funny side effects of TTC:

- Last night I told my bf that I was hoping my temp would rise the next day (today) because it would confirm that I definitely ovulated (I know I know its only 100% confirmed after 3 elevated temps) , and that we got our timing right. Well, this morning I saw that I my BBT did in fact increase, significantly. So I went to the toilet while my bf was showering (Im sure thats not weird at all hahah!) and while peeing said to him: " I am happy to tell you that my temperature went up this morning" - To which he yelled out a big enthusiastic "Yaaay!!" from the shower :rofl:

- On our CD12 sex session, after he came, I laid down on my back and said "PILLOWS!" ((I had put the pillows away before the session), so he immediately looked for them and gathered them frantically, then proceeded to hectically place them under my pelvis as I elevated my legs. I said "How is this our life now" and we both broke out in giggles :laugh2:

#TTClife :rofl:

And in addition to my post here is also my little chart so far. Proud of my little chart :D

IMG_6509.PNG

Hey guys! I've read all and it's hard to read that a lot of you have been trying for so long. I'm scared that it will be a long time for us trying but I've been tracking 6 months now, I always ovulate but I'm still scared. I forgot how bad the tww was to be honest. I feel like I'm drowning and I can't focus on anything else. I'm trying to symptom spot and the only thing that's been odd is the last three days I've had such vivid dreams and have woken up in the middle of the night a few times (which never happens). I just forgot how much ttc can make you feel crazy and after 6 months of tracking I feel like its finally making me feel like I'm losing it. Not to say that I've been at it for a long time I know some of you have gone through hell and back but I've imagined three children for as long as I can imagine. I'm crossing my fingers for lots of BFPs!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->