++++October 2019 Testing Thread++++

Wanting- soo sorry. :hugs:

Welcome Amy!

Oh no I’m so sorry salamander! That stinks!

Pineberry the pillows story made me laugh. :haha: we keep a box of tissues next to our bed and last night we had to scooch closer to it so I could grab them afterwards to clean up. Gotta love how preciously awkward sex can be!

Laura— :hugs: I’m so sorry. Hang in there. Ttc can be such an emotional roller coaster and I don’t blame you for your feelings at all. Try not to lose all hope, but it’s ok to feel the way that you do. I hope you can relax a bit and take a bath or get a pedicure!

I’m with you Lisa, I’m crossing my fingers for lots of bfps!!

@Laurabub84 I've been trying for 8 years 7 months (approximately 102 cycles...so I wasn't far off the mark when I ranted about "onto cycle 150 or something like that"). I've gotten pregnant twice through frozen embryo transfers. I've miscarried twice. The first happened on its own at 5 weeks and the second was a missed miscarriage that wasn't discovered until I was 9 weeks and already growing a baby bump. The second was our only female embryo out of seven. So, you can say I've experienced the kind of heartache that no one wants. It doesn't matter that you have four kids already. Granted, I wish to God for one...just one, but if you want another and are struggling, it still hurts just as much. All I can say is, be thankful for the gift that you have been given. You are a mother to your own biological children! But I certainly hope that you find success for your 5th child and that this round of TTCing doesn't bring you the kind of pain I have felt over the past 8 years.

Wanting- soo sorry. :hugs:

Welcome Amy!

Oh no I’m so sorry salamander! That stinks!

Pineberry the pillows story made me laugh. :haha: we keep a box of tissues next to our bed and last night we had to scooch closer to it so I could grab them afterwards to clean up. Gotta love how preciously awkward sex can be!

Laura— :hugs: I’m so sorry. Hang in there. Ttc can be such an emotional roller coaster and I don’t blame you for your feelings at all. Try not to lose all hope, but it’s ok to feel the way that you do. I hope you can relax a bit and take a bath or get a pedicure!

I’m with you Lisa, I’m crossing my fingers for lots of bfps!!

Thank you. Feeling a bit better today although cd2 cramps are killing me. Just eager to get this part done and wait to start trying again. I feel a bit silly for my long winded posts yesterday. Was over emotional. Going to be a long two weeks to see if i show any signs of ovulation. Just as bad as the tww after. Feels like it takes forever.

@Laurabub84 I've been trying for 8 years 7 months (approximately 102 cycles...so I wasn't far off the mark when I ranted about "onto cycle 150 or something like that"). I've gotten pregnant twice through frozen embryo transfers. I've miscarried twice. The first happened on its own at 5 weeks and the second was a missed miscarriage that wasn't discovered until I was 9 weeks and already growing a baby bump. The second was our only female embryo out of seven. So, you can say I've experienced the kind of heartache that no one wants. It doesn't matter that you have four kids already. Granted, I wish to God for one...just one, but if you want another and are struggling, it still hurts just as much. All I can say is, be thankful for the gift that you have been given. You are a mother to your own biological children! But I certainly hope that you find success for your 5th child and that this round of TTCing doesn't bring you the kind of pain I have felt over the past 8 years.

Thank you Co. I'm so sorry for yesterday. I didn't mean to seem insensitive. I can't imaging how it is for you and then I have a stupid moan about it being 1 year for me. I layed in bed feeling silly for coming on here and going off on one. I wasn't looking for sympathy, just to chat with you all when you understand the feeling if you know what I mean. I do sit and think after that there a people a lot worse off then me out there and I need to remember how lucky I am to have my children. I really do appreciate what I have, I'm so thankful for my girls. I don't mean to come across that way. I think your amazing to keep faith and carry on trying after all this time and all you have to do to become pregnant. I'll think twice in future about my posts. The last thing I want to do here is cause upset or be insensitive to others feeling. I don't mean to. I just lost it for a bit yesterday and got very emotional. I wish you all the luck in the world lovely.

Fail - tested again today. :dohh:

BFN, not even a squinter.

Going to get a FRER.

Oho! Got some pink CM coming now so I think AF is starting. Bit sad but it is also a relief.

Luckily Sainsbury's didn't have any FRERs for me to waste money on. :haha:

Aww so sorry meep!

Becca when will you test?

Tested some more...
Top one is yesterday. Middle one with FMU and bottom one SMU. Middle one has a very very fait line but of all the tests I used (same batch), never got a hint of a line. Not getting my hopes up and will get a frer I Guess..
Having period pain and tingly boobs lol

Knowing my luck it's most likely just an eval or indent lol.
20191002_095519.jpg

Last edited:
I don't know what the rules are about posting TMI pictures in this section so I'll put it as a spoiler and if it's wrong hopefully someone will delete it ...

This is all I have had:

rsz_1img_20191002_113058.jpg

This is unusual for me ... and it has now returned to just yellowy-brown CM, and very little of it.

Has anyone had IB before (I haven't)? Does this look like it? I'm cramping up a storm but nothing is happening. :(

Aww so sorry meep!

Becca when will you test?
I'm waiting on some cheap tests to come. Hopefully the weekend. Normally I would have tested a million times by now Haha this is month 14 of trying xx

I don't know what the rules are about posting TMI pictures in this section so I'll put it as a spoiler and if it's wrong hopefully someone will delete it ...

This is all I have had:

This is unusual for me ... and it has now returned to just yellowy-brown CM, and very little of it.

Has anyone had IB before (I haven't)? Does this look like it? I'm cramping up a storm but nothing is happening. :(
I have never had it so cant help. Fingers crossed it is a sign of a bfp to come.

Last edited:
If it is, I've read 11 dpo is pretty late for implantation and increases the risk of early loss to around 50%!

Oh well - all will become clear in time I guess. Have a feeling my body is just messed up because I took the MAP this cycle.

@_Meep_ If you see spotting at 11dpo, and it results in a bfp, it means you implanted 2-3 days prior to the spotting. So that would be 8 or 9 dpo implantation. FX for you.

@Laurabub84 I'm sorry too. I was feeling really discouraged (still am honestly) last night. I typically try to respond with kindness and I don't think my words were very kind. This forum should be a safe place for you to rant and I didn't make it a safe place for you so I'm sorry. In my convoluted way I was trying to say that it's okay to be hurting and discouraged and frustrated whether you're trying for your 1st or 10th child. There's nothing anyone can really say to make us feel better. I'm sorry if I added to your hurt. That was not what I meant to do.

AFM - cd3 today of the unexpected AF. Took ibuprofen last night because I read that it'll lighten flow (I was desperate). It seems to be working today so I will be taking it to work with me. Feeling pretty down in the dumps right now.

@_Meep_ If you see spotting at 11dpo, and it results in a bfp, it means you implanted 2-3 days prior to the spotting. So that would be 8 or 9 dpo implantation. FX for you.

@Laurabub84 I'm sorry too. I was feeling really discouraged (still am honestly) last night. I typically try to respond with kindness and I don't think my words were very kind. This forum should be a safe place for you to rant and I didn't make it a safe place for you so I'm sorry. In my convoluted way I was trying to say that it's okay to be hurting and discouraged and frustrated whether you're trying for your 1st or 10th child. There's nothing anyone can really say to make us feel better. I'm sorry if I added to your hurt. That was not what I meant to do.

AFM - cd3 today of the unexpected AF. Took ibuprofen last night because I read that it'll lighten flow (I was desperate). It seems to be working today so I will be taking it to work with me. Feeling pretty down in the dumps right now.

So it takes a few days for the blood to come out?

You didn't hun. I was more worried I'd upset you. There are no words for me to say to make you feel better. I just pray for you your day will come very soon. Longest I went with no ovulation or periods was 18 months and that was unbareable. But it's nothing compared to women like you. It's just horrendous having no control. Your post gave me the kick up the bum to sort myself out and stop wallowing. Still feeling rubbish today mind with dreadful period pains and emotions all over the place but I'm going to try to be more positive this cycle.

Thanks ladies

I’ll come back to this properly tomorrow I’m at work.

Day 2 of a brutal AF x

Co-foster no where near the same hurt as you but Leo took me 5 years so I understand a little I hope one day you truly get your blessing <3

Asfm I keep miscarrying and this months 2ww spotting was 4,6,7,8,9,10,11&12 so very worried about that

Booked an appointement for my HSG tomorrow To see if my tubes are clear. I'm clearly not pregnant and being a single mom trying to conceive with a donor (got fed up waiting for another man and quite frankly not even sure I want get myself in another relationship) at 700$ each try I wanna do everything I can To help me conceive Asap. Will do 2 tries with IUI and if it fails I'll look into IVF OR IVM
Sorry for the rent I've got a colonoscopy tomorrow and all I'm allowed to eat is freaking jello and broth. I'm starving!!! I'm already skinny to begin with this is just killing me lol.

@_Meep_ I had IB with DS2, I was convinced AF was here but then it stopped and I got a BFP two days later. Good luck!

@Laurabub84 its so important for anyone going through TTC journeys at whatever point to be able to rant. It can be really stressful and emotional. Glad you’re feeling better now.

@co_fostermom glad the bleeding has eased off a bit for you. I’m in complete awe of your tenacity. I really, really hope you get your baby some day soon!!

@melfy77 good luck with the appointment!

AFM I got a peak on my clearblue digital OPK. The strip test still isn’t completely positive but they never are for me. Just awaiting a temp rise now and I’ll be in the TWW!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->