Official "Team BnB Baby Dancers" thread... 6 girls; 3 BFP's so far !!!

https://www.babyandbump.com/pregnan...ould-test-again-advice-needed-please-xxx.html

any advice ??? I feel bloody awful with yet another cold / flu and I'm in pain (not AF pains)... I'm worried :cry:

thanks girls xxxxxxxxxx :hugs: xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Hi all how are you doing?

hi shells how did ur scan go today? been thinking of u xxx

Hi ladies,

A baby (couldnt see more than one but still early hhahaha) was hard to see cuse ive got a rectroverted uterus, and saw a little heartbeat flickering away so now just gotta get to the 12 weeks point and pray i have a healthy bubba this time.... the first hurdle is over but many more to come. Hope you dont mind me sticking around with you guys for abit longer xxx

Hi ladies,

A baby (couldnt see more than one but still early hhahaha) was hard to see cuse ive got a rectroverted uterus, and saw a little heartbeat flickering away so now just gotta get to the 12 weeks point and pray i have a healthy bubba this time.... the first hurdle is over but many more to come. Hope you dont mind me sticking around with you guys for abit longer xxx

:wohoo::wohoo::wohoo::wohoo::wohoo::wohoo:

........... of course it's a baby :haha:

so, so happy for you hunny wish I could give you a big :hugs:

would love you to stick around at least to wait for a bump buddy :haha:

lots of luck and best wishes for the rest of the pregnancy and the hurdles you still have to cross... will be praying all is well and will be here waiting for news every time xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx :hugs: xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Hi ladies,

:headspin: great news shells!! (although i was secretlly hoping for two :blush:) but one healthy baby is better than none so i'm ecstatic for you :happydance:. and i would love for you to stick around. atleast then we will have someone in 1st tri we can bounce symptoms off of!:haha:

Xshell~ how are you doing hun? hope you are well.:flower:
Giggles~ has work slowed down for you yet? :hugs:
Nqs~ glad to see you popping in.. how are things gong now? have you gotten any answers??:shrug:

afm~ i'm on cd7 which means bd'ing will probably start in the next few days.:winkwink: hope dh is ready!!:haha:

glad scan went we shells............ yep u shud deffo stick around so ur sticky vibes can rub off on us all so we can all join u xxxx

im not to bad thanks lilfrog...... OH has now gone on night shift for the nxt 3 days so im hoping i ov on his 3 days off hehe keep getting an achey ovaries and low back ache so mite see if oh has any energy left after his 12hr shift in the morning bless him!

nqs... have u tested again hun ? hope u get some answers soon xx

lilfrog not long till u start :sex: time then go pounce on ur oh!!! xx

giggles... hope ur doing ok hun xx

Thanks girls... not tested as not had the pain again since, going to wait to see what temps do and if it looks like I ovulate then I'll know I'm not pregnant ! still feel unwell with a cold and now conjunctivitis too :(

ewww...:sick:! :haha: sorry to hear that though nqs. i hate pink eye. :nope:. jumped on dh last night so the :sex: has started. :winkwink: we always start on cd7 so i knew he would be willing. letting him rest today in hopes of some more tonight..:blush: but thinking maybe i should wait till tomorrow..

glad your doing ok xshell! :hugs:
and shell's~ rub little bubs for me.:winkwink: need some sticky dust this way!!:thumbup:

Im sending loads of sticky dust to you all i can assure you of that, cant wait for you all to join me....

And the constant sickness/nausea is so much fun too lol

https://www.babyandbump.com/pregnancy-tests/373034-do-frer-have-evaps-do-evaps-stay.html

here I go again !!!

NQS sadly i have had many evap's on FRER's so i cant say its not a evap but then again you just dont know lovely xx

well ive just been having a rant im so annoyed with oh hes been on nights the last 3 days so hes been to tired to :sex: so im peeved off! i should be more sensetive as he does work long hour shifts but im entering my fertile period ..hopefully we will :sex: 2mo just hope it not to late ready for ov else i will annoyed! rant over

how are u all doing?

shells ..good to hear u getting m/s if u no what i mean .gd sign! xx

ngs....sorry ur having a strange cycle hun... my pre ov temps have been alot higher than normal too

lilfrog and giggles whats the latest with u guys???

hope u all had a nice weekend xxx

hi my wonderful ladies :hi:!.
thanks shell's i'll take the m/s too! :winkwink:
nqs~ just looked at your test and i see a line but like i said on there, i would retest.
xshell~ doing good here. me and dh dtd on cd7 and took cd8 off to help build up those little :spermy:! and i'm sorry your OH is too tired.. hopefully that will change just in time!:thumbup:
haven't heard from giggles in awhile.. wonder if she's still soo busy?:shrug:

have a wonderful day ladies.. talk again soon!:hugs:

hey girls! hope everyone is ok today/tonight.. :thumbup:
as for me... well no bd'ing last night, :nope: lo woke up having a bad dream and dh plopped him right here in our bed.. :shrug:. oh well, it was nice to snuggle with him again.. now that he's 8 he doesnt do it unless he's sick or scared.:blush:
hope everyone is doing well. let's get all of our bfp's for august!:thumbup:

morning ladies!:hi:
so let's see....
nqs~ any news yet?:shrug: just waiting it out!:coffee:
shell's ~ how are you feeling dear? hope you are well..:hugs:
xshell~ hope things are well on your side of the world!:hugs2:
and giggles~ WHERE ARE YOU???:haha:

as for me~ well after no bd'ing on cd9 dh woke me up early this am.. :blush: it was kinda nice but i was sooo tired that i let him do his thing and went back to sleep..:blush: and tonight, he's already :sleep:.. so i guess it's out for tonight. atleast i'm still a few days away from ov so we can still sneak it in there. :happydance:
hope everyone is well. havent heard from anybody in a few.. :shrug:

Hi girls

Lilfrog - im feeling cr*p lol but cant complain i guess... just wish the vomiting would stop!!....its giving me a dam sore throat lol hope your doing well??
xshell, NQS, giggles hope your all doing well where are you all in your cycles now?? hoping to see 2 bfp's on this thread soon :) or even better 5!!!! :)

Hi girls

Lilfrog - im feeling cr*p lol but cant complain i guess... just wish the vomiting would stop!!....its giving me a dam sore throat lol hope your doing well??
xshell, NQS, giggles hope your all doing well where are you all in your cycles now?? hoping to see 2 bfp's on this thread soon :) or even better 5!!!! :)

oooohhhh Shell's!! i know what your gonna have!! it's gonna be team :pink:!!! everyone i know who has gotten m/s so early has found out it was a girl..(one friend is about 11 weeks until she's due and i told her months ago it was a girl.. well at her ultrasound they told her the same thing!) :happydance:.. yes hopefully we can all join you soon. then we can just move this thread over to first tri! :winkwink:

hope the rest of you girls are ok.. update soon ladies!:hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->