Official "Team BnB Baby Dancers" thread... 6 girls; 3 BFP's so far !!!

Hi ladies I'm very well thanks well I'm just about to ov or ready have I should no in a few days so all good so far. Just got home to find some roses on the bed and chocs bless him so hoping to bd tonight. Yep we shud all get bfps this time

I'm on my iPod touch at mo just trying to get used to it lol

shells m/s is gd sign fir a girl I was sick all way threw with my dd

Lilfrog hope u get more bding in xx

Sticky dust to all. XXXXXXX

Hi girls

Lilfrog - im feeling cr*p lol but cant complain i guess... just wish the vomiting would stop!!....its giving me a dam sore throat lol hope your doing well??
xshell, NQS, giggles hope your all doing well where are you all in your cycles now?? hoping to see 2 bfp's on this thread soon :) or even better 5!!!! :)

oooohhhh Shell's!! i know what your gonna have!! it's gonna be team :pink:!!! everyone i know who has gotten m/s so early has found out it was a girl..(one friend is about 11 weeks until she's due and i told her months ago it was a girl.. well at her ultrasound they told her the same thing!) :happydance:.. yes hopefully we can all join you soon. then we can just move this thread over to first tri! :winkwink:

hope the rest of you girls are ok.. update soon ladies!:hugs:

I hope your RIGHT! id LOVE a girl! but a healthy baby is what matters, i gotta say i didnt have this with my 2 boys but did have a wee bit of nausea with Lucas (my angel) but this is abit silly now i cant go anywhere without taking a sickbag lol
Would complete our family with a little lady but i really think team blue again lol we will see :happydance:

just found out this afternoon my friend at work who has been of bcp for 2 months it now preg! she told me just before i finished my shift as she knows me and my oh are trying.. im happy for her everythings going so well fro her as they set there wedding date for june nxt year before she found out she was,,i guessed she could of been as she told me she was late!
i know it takes patients i just can wait for my special time and i worry because i want this so much that it wont happen even thow i try to stay as pos as poss.... still waiting for my blood results for pcos be glad to know one way or another...
sorry for going on ladies just wish it was me spreading good news at work

so how are u all doing?

xshell... sorry you're feeling down hunny, your time will come... you're doing everything right in trying to stay positive and relaxed. GL for your blood tests x 3dpo... how is your month going, good chance of a BFP ???

hi everyone else :hi:

how's everyone doing ???

I think I'm ov'ing today. Had 1 day of EWCM 2 days ago but temps haven't risen so ??? I hope it's today or tomorrow... only managed to BD on CD8 and CD10 so far (CD12 today) OH has good spermies though :thumbup: and 4 offspring to prove it (SO FAR :haha:). Still kind of NTNP, relaxing etc. (trying to anyway) although I can't 'let go' of my thermometer :blush:

Shells............... 7 WEEKS yeeaaaaaaahhhhhhh :happydance: sorry about the nausea though hunny x

BIG :hugs: :friends: :hug: to everyone

lots of....... :dust::dust::dust:

COME ON GIRLS... LETS SEE THOSE :bfp: THIS MONTH !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

https://www.channel4.com/programmes/the-great-sperm-race/4od

If you've got a spare hour, you HAVE to watch this :) although I just did and wonder how anyone EVER gets pregannt lol and this just covers sperm meeting and fertilising the eggy, nevermind implantation etc. etc. etc.

Still, worth a watch as very informative :)

NQS i just watched that.... how amazing!! incrediable really isnt it?? and what pot luck getting pregnant actually is!!

xshell~ i'm so sorry hun! but it's good to vent when you need to.. and we all need to sometimes!:hugs:

nqs~ sorry about your bfn but loving your energy for this cycle.:thumbup: and hopefully soon it will be a bfp!:happydance:

shell's~ omg hun! 7 weeks already?? my the time does fly..:dohh:. :haha:.
hope the sickness gets easier for you. and when you get your scan make sure you let us know what kind of little bean (she) is!:haha:

afm.. well not too much here. got some ewcm last night and this am so finally got around to bd'ing tonight.. doubtful for this cycle as dh and i have only dtd about 3 times but then again it only takes once...:winkwink:. my grandmother just had surgery and then we were hit by a tropical storm today so my internet is working when IT feels like it...:haha: so i might not be on that much till it gets fixed..
good luck ladies and i hope we get somemore bfp's here soon!!!:hugs:

lol yeh obviously mikes sperm sure are strong and like a good race hey hahahhaa....what shocks me is i was so poorly over ovulation and they say about our amune systems and how we fight the sperm, maybe cuse mine was low it didnt fight? hahaha who knows!!

Oh beleive me it dont feel like its flying its draggin here lol xx

:wohoo:good luck nqs!!! :headspin:

shell's~ hope your feeling a little better! :winkwink:
xshell~ hope things have settled down for you dear! :hugs:
giggles~~ WHERE ARE YOU?? :haha:

as for me well, i'm finally in the tww as well... 1dpo today!:yipee: i have a cold so we will see what happens.. trying to stay positive but it's hard when dh and i only dtd like 4 times this cycle so....:shrug:

best of luck ladies!:hugs:

well this tww is dragging on....:dohh:. i'm only 2dpo and its like pure torture..:haha:. oh well.. onward and upward i guess. trying to keep myself busy so maybe it will go faster by taking the kiddos to the doctors for checkups and all while they are out of school for the summer...

hope everyone is feeling good today!! come on :bfp:'s!!!:happydance:

Hi ladies... me again ! how are well all ?

Not sure how many dpo I am as I had a drink on Friday night :blush: which gave a huge temp rise but I'm retty sure I've ovulated by temps since then.

Hope I dtd at the right time... CD8 (pm), CD10(pm), CD13(am), CD14 (pm). Worried I've missed out on CD11 and 12 :dohh: as OH and I both working opposite shifts then.

Where is giggles ??????????????

Chat soon ladies xxxxxxxx :hugs:

Hi ladies

Hope your all well

Bit sad today as its my Lucas's due date :-(

Hi ladies

Hope your all well

Bit sad today as its my Lucas's due date :-(

awwee so sorry hun..:hugs::hugs::hugs:
how is the new little bean treating you?? good i hope. :thumbup:

nqs~ hey hun.. glad to see you popping in.. this tww is taking forever.. 3dpo.. grrr i just want to scream hurry up!!!:haha::dohh:
xshell~ hope you are good hun.. :thumbup:
giggles~ where are you??:shrug:

as for me, well, took dd to the gyno yesterday and they ordered alot of tests and bloodwork and she had an intravaginal ultrasound today and she has two measurable cysts on her right ovary.. :dohh: i think it's gonna be pcos for her.:nope: she's only 17.. she's heartbroken to think she may not be able to ever concieve or that it will possibly be a long journey for her.. :nope: i dont know what to say to make it better.. the doc hasnt gotten all the results back so still no offical diagnosis but i believe that's why the doc ordered all the tests now i just dont know how to help her..:cry:

i guess we will just have to see what happens.. now i just want this tww to HURRY UP!!!:haha:

Hi all thought I'd drop by and say hi hope ur all doing gd. I'm hoping 2ww would hurry up might test at weekend for the fun of it even thow my chart looks the same every month!

*Sneaks back in*

Hi Ladies,
I kinda did a disappearing act. Just before I was due to ovulate my bf announced that work was sending him away. I just didn't want to do anything, I was gutted because I know that I am away for the time I am due to ovulate in August. I am not even trying now till beginning September. Not doing temps but may just keep filling in my mood on my FF chart.
I had a Day 21 test done on Friday am hoping when I call the Dr's later today that the results will be in and at least then I will know if I am ovulating or not.
Sorry for disappearing, I just found it hard to cope with everything.
Daft thing is, is now I am not so busy and could BD anytime - typical eh.

I just need to sort out my head and how I am feeling .... I will be ok.

How are you ALL?
Hugs to everyone.
:hugs:

oh giggles im sorry :-( i hope he doesnt stay away for long, do you know how long he will be away?....

Hi everyone hope everyone is ok?

Had midwife today, got my 8 week scan 2moro and another on in the 11th week (just waiting the date on that one) the main one is that one and pray that bubs is healthy this time, thats why they are doing it earlier so fingers crossed.

Hope to see these bfp's flying in here soon - i can feel one right round the corner ;-) xxx

Shell's Angels... sorry you were feeling low on Lucas' due date :( hope your next 2 scans go well (maybe you'll get to see the other twin this time !!!) xxx

XShell... FX for your BFP this month :)

Giggles... welcome back hunny, sorry you're not in a good place right now, chin up xxx

Lilfroggy... sorry your 2ww is dragging; mine too :( 4dpo today, no cramping, no sore boobs, no anything, maybe that's a good thing for me lol

Keep the PMA and the BFP's coming, gotta get at least one this month so Shell's doesn't feel left out !!!!!!!!!!!!!!! xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->