Official "Team BnB Baby Dancers" thread... 6 girls; 3 BFP's so far !!!

thats gd shells! fx for u hunni xxx

im still waiting for af to show wish she would hurry up my temps are really low ........soooo come on witch lets get it over with lol

yep we all going to do our best to join shells arent we girls?????

going to get oh some wellman conception to take as i heard its gd!!

hi ladies :hi: how is everyone doing? i'm finally back home. it was a nice vacation but too far away from my bed!!:haha:. i'm 10dpo today.. i just dont know. sometimes i think this is it and others i think i'm setting myself up for disappointment..:cry:. i have 1 sore nipple (sorry if tmi) i have almost quit drinking my soda and i feel huge.. :shrug:. but it could just be bloating in preparation for the witch.. who knows. i'm trying to keep the pma but it's hard.

hope you get some good news from your bloods shells and it must be wonderful to see the digi say 2-3 weeks!
xshell, maybe you are still in.. hopefully the temp will go back up for you!
giggles~:hugs: to you hun and i hope you can start bd'ing again soon!

i'm gonna try and go to bed. managed to be asleep by 2am this morning so lets see if we can get there sooner.!:thumbup:

temps gone up a little today ..think the :witch: should be here tomo sometime ...so carnt wait for my new cycle to start...

glad u had a nice time lilfrog keeps ur mind occupied on other things!!

thinking of u shells fx all goes well hun xxxxx lots of healthy sticky dust coming ur way

:dust:

i think the :witch: is coming.. (tmi alert) the usual burning sensation is happening down below. feels like a uti.. :shrug:. no spotting yet but it should start tomorrow.. :cry:. guess we'll have to wait and see. no blood in my cm yet and cd27 tomorrow. i start spotting then and i believe af usually arrives late that night and sometimes on cd28.
guess only time will tell now..:nope:

hope you ladies are doing better.. try to keep the pma ladies..

the :witch: has arrived least now i can have my cd3 bloods done on fri so i can start this new cycle with having all my bloods dne and hopefully the results before i reach the 2ww so im rather happy ...sounds strange being happy having af! lol

on to our new cycles then ladies xxx
lets follow shell's xx

:dust:

hugs xshell.... im sorry she got you!!! you can still join me in march tho this month hehehe xxx

Just been for my second lot of bloods should find out 2moro if they are doubling fingers crossed xxxx

:hugs: to xshell.. but :thumbup: she finally came so you can start a new cycle. are you going t try anything different this time?

[-o< your counts go up like they should shell's!:happydance: please let us know what you find out!!

giggles.. where are you??

as for me, well cd27 and no :witch: YET. she could still show.. of course i'm not exactly sure what day i ov'd so she may not be due till tomorrow.. guess we'll wait it out..:coffee:. have a slight headache which i ususally get with af but i also have a stuffy nose so maybe it's a sinus thing and not a migraine?:shrug:

if no af by friday, i will test then.. super :hugs: ladies!!

so cd28 13dpo and still no :witch:. did a frer this am when i got up and :bfn: :cry:. i dont know what's going on. i guess i just have to wait her out. i dont even feel like she's coming.. :shrug:. maybe she will be here this afternoon. usually i start by 11am but nothing yet.. i guess i will see what happens. maybe i'm just not far enough along to get that bfp?? i'm 13dpo but who knows.

:hugs: ladies i hope everyone is doing good today!!

how longs ur lp normally? do u chart lilfrog?

fx she wont come hun and u get ur 2 lines xx

how longs ur lp normally? do u chart lilfrog?

fx she wont come hun and u get ur 2 lines xx

well i think my lp is usually between 13 and 14 days. atleast according to my calander. of course i was basing ov off of just cm and cp until this cycle. i got pos ov sticks from cd14 to cd16. by late the night of cd16 they were going neg so i assumed i ov'd on cd15. :shrug:. but my af has been spot on cd27 for years. well i guess it would be cd28.. i usually spot on cd27 and she either comes full on by that night or is full on first thing in the am on cd28 but this time nothing.. :hugs:. guess i should give it a couple more days and see what happens.
(also tmi alert) i was dtd with dh this am and it took me what seemed like forever to ermmm... orgasim. usually it's just a few mins but this took forever.. and i had some slight cramps after and thought it was bringing on af but now they have stopped and nothing??:shrug::wacko:

Hi ladies just thought id let you know... the bloods were good they have more than doubled so fingers crossed we have one baby in the uterus! just need to get past the next obsticles now, scan next friday then get to the dreaded 12 weeker!!!

Hi ladies just thought id let you know... the bloods were good they have more than doubled so fingers crossed we have one baby in the uterus! just need to get past the next obsticles now, scan next friday then get to the dreaded 12 weeker!!!

Congrats Shell's!!:happydance::happydance: i'm glad you got good news! please let us know how the scan goes on friday! and i'm sure you got a sticky bub in there!:thumbup::happydance::happydance::hugs:

Congrats Shell's!!:happydance::happydance: i'm glad you got good news! please let us know how the scan goes on friday! and i'm sure you got a sticky bub in there!:thumbup::happydance::happydance::hugs:

I so hope so hunni, i will let you know xxx:thumbup:

I'm still here stalking you lol wow, more than doubled maybe you have more than one baby in the uterus !!! we'll find out next Friday !!! good luck with everything hunny :hugs:

great news shells xxxx

hey ur charts looking good notquitesure!!!! fx hun xx

I'm still here stalking you lol wow, more than doubled maybe you have more than one baby in the uterus !!! we'll find out next Friday !!! good luck with everything hunny :hugs:

Oh dont you start hahaha... my husband is convinced even b4 these numbers its twins lol dont really know why as theres no twins in our families very odd. he said he had a dream lol

Oh dont you start hahaha... my husband is convinced even b4 these numbers its twins lol dont really know why as theres no twins in our families very odd. he said he had a dream lol

maybe hubby knows something?? did he know you were knocked up before you did? if so i wouldnt question his dream of twins.. and if the numbers are showing more than doubled,, well he could be right!! :hugs:

maybe hubby knows something?? did he know you were knocked up before you did? if so i wouldnt question his dream of twins.. and if the numbers are showing more than doubled,, well he could be right!! :hugs:

lol no he didnt know i was pregnant mind u neither of us did we really thought it was not our month with lack of sex lol and me being ill. He did however say on my last period, i bet it happens this month cuse we aint trying like normal cuse i had a girls weekend away planned so we didnt even really try lol

ooohhh now i am soo excited for your scan.. i think he's right. i think it's twins!! how awesome would that be.. twins on our little thread!!:thumbup:
as for me.. well still no sign of the witch.. guess we will see if she shows tomorrow.. seeing as how it's already 9:40pm here and she isnt.. :shrug:
till the am.. night ladies.. (oh wait, you guys are already in bed.. :rofl:)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->