Official "Team BnB Baby Dancers" thread... 6 girls; 3 BFP's so far !!!

Hi Ladies, sorry I have not been around, I guess I let things get on top of me! today I am CD7 and I had my Drs appt this morning. He wants me to loose more weight, which I can do. He wasn't keen on doing anything for me, but decided to do a 21 day test to make sure I am actually ovulating. That is in 2 weeks today so fingers crossed!

ShellsAngels I have read a little in the past posts and also think you could have twins lol. Fingers crossed for your next scan!

I have to go do coursework now blahhhhhhhhhhhhh but I will be back later! Need to get my head around a few things.

:hugs: to you ALL
:flower:

lmao stop it your all scaring me, na i think its gonna be one baby in there, theres no twins in either of our families. Its odd tho cuse another reason he thought it was twins, the monday after i ovulated (8dpo) i stopped in my tracks with 2 huge pops and it really hurt im sure that was baby implanting and once again hubby said... hmmm see two babies lol!!! - god as much as im blessed to be pregnant im not sure i could handle twins lol!!!! xxx

well, after making it to cd29 and 14dpo, the witch is on her way.. checking cm and it's red..:cry:. guess i should have known.:cry:. guess it's out to get more ov sticks for this cycle and see if it helps.. oddly enough, no cramps as of yet and no menstral migraine.. guess those will come later..:nope:

hope everyone is doing good.. and nqs i think your chart looks good. have you tested again yet??
super big :hugs2: to all you ladies..
:beer: here's to this cycle working!!

well, after making it to cd29 and 14dpo, the witch is on her way.. checking cm and it's red..:cry:. guess i should have known.:cry:. guess it's out to get more ov sticks for this cycle and see if it helps.. oddly enough, no cramps as of yet and no menstral migraine.. guess those will come later..:nope:

hope everyone is doing good.. and nqs i think your chart looks good. have you tested again yet??
super big :hugs2: to all you ladies..
:beer: here's to this cycle working!!

:hugs: so sorry hunny :hugs: keep the pma, perhaps it's not AF ??? xxx

have posted more pics on my thred but I can't see much myself :wacko:

thanks nqs.. :hugs:.
it's offical.. the witch is here.. oh well guess we just have to try again.. more ov sticks and maybe some preseed.. i discovered the store down the road sells it.. worth a try.. :thumbup:

hope everyone is doing well.
giggles~ good luck hun! try and take some time for yourself.. you sound so busy!:flower:
shells~ i wish you the best with your scan.. :hugs: ( and let us know if it is twins!):winkwink:
xshell~ hope the witch moves on for you soon so you can get to dtd!!:haha:
nqs~ keep the pma! hope you get some answers soon!:friends:

it's offical.. the witch is here.. oh well guess we just have to try again.. more ov sticks and maybe some preseed.. i discovered the store down the road sells it.. worth a try.. :thumbup:

giggles~ good luck hun! try and take some time for yourself.. you sound so busy!:flower:

Hi Lilfrog, sorry :witch: got you! I also need to get some more ov sticks.
I wish I had time to take! I have such a busy week ahead of me, with meetings and appts!! Planning on taking tomorrow for me and doing nothing, except maybe some laundry.

I hope everyone else is ok!
:hugs:

Hi ladies hope your all well???

Sorry af got you lilfrog :-(

Still determind one or more of you are gonna join me on the march board :) xxx

nqs is that really a temp drop?? awwee hunny maybe it's implantation?? fx'd.:hugs:
shells's~ i would love to join you for march but seeing as how i cant get my bfp till atleast august... think it may be april for me.. but hey, i'm feeling a little better so the pma is coming back..
xshell~ you may still have a chance for march!:thumbup:
giggles~ keep in touch dear.. hope time flys by soon and you get some rest!

:hugs::hugs::hugs: ladies!

*** just did a due date calculator and this is my edd if i concieve this cycle...

Your baby's due date is estimated as follows:

Today's Date: Sunday, July 11, 2010

The date of your last period: Saturday, July 10, 2010

Your baby's estimated due date: Saturday, April 16, 2011
this was my aunts birthday... the one we just lost to cancer...****

hi ladies how are we all?????

well im feeling very positive again and im now on cycle 5.... just had my cd3 bloods done so be glad to hear from my gyno with the results! af has left me and :sex: has already commenced ..i dont mind a march/april baby id be happy to just be preggers knowing id get to hold my little one in the near future!!!

nqs- im keeping my fx for u hun xxx
lilfrog- keep up with the pma hun u do a great job in helping us all xxx
shells- carnt wait to hear about ur scan on fri i guess ur really excited xxx
giggles- wont be long till u do the marathan :sex: time go catch ur eggy hun! xxx

it would be lovely if we all catch our eggys close to each other as ur all so lovely and would love for us all to be bump buddies! i think u ladies are great and so supportive, i hope u all get ur :bfp:s real soon xxxx

:dust:

hi ladies :hi:! how is everyone doing today???

Xshell~ already getting the bd'ing done!! way to go!! :thumbup:
Nqs~ hope your feeling ok today!:hugs:
Shell's~ i am still sooo excited for you!! Have a wonderful time at your scan friday.. only a few more days!:happydance:
Giggles~ i'm ordering you to take a time out and get busy bd'ing!!:haha:

as for me, cd3 and feeling a little better.. and starting to build the pma back up for an august bfp.. not sure how i would feel with the edd if i catch the egg this cycle but i also believe everything happens for a reason so if it happens now then i guess it was meant to be..:winkwink:

:hi: everyone...

just checking in :flower:

sorry I have no BFP to report, the wicked witch paid me a visit yesterday :cry:

just thought I would update you all.

:hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs:

:hi: everyone...

just checking in :flower:

sorry I have no BFP to report, the wicked witch paid me a visit yesterday :cry:

just thought I would update you all.

:hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs:

:cry: was hoping to have you as my bump buddy im sorry the witch got you :cry:

Hi everyone how are you all?...

Ive got myself in a right bloody staight, one of my friends who was a few days ahead of me a fellow 'one tuber' has had her 2nd ectopic yesterday its broke my heart for her as thats now both her tubes gone :cry: and also got me seriously panicing for myself on fridays scan that they will find im having another one!! her bloods doubled like mine and we had the same symptoms particually dizzy too which is odd now im shitting it quite frankly and hope to god this year is kinder to me cant bare going thro anymore heartache. I feel so much for her and her family right now xxx

awe :hugs: nqs.. sorry she got you..

Shell's~ sorry for your friends loss.. i really believe this is a good sticky one that is in the right spot for you.. i'm sure you've heard this before but stressing right now isnt going to help. i know it's hard not too expecially after what you've been through.:nope:. we are all here for you through it all dear..:friends:. the scan will be here sooner than you think and you will see little bubs is fine.(both of them :haha:) big hugs hunny and let us know what happens..

giggles~ hope your doing ok :flower:
Xshell~ keep up the good work!! :haha:

as for me~ not a whole lot to report. cd4 and my migraine is in full force which means the :witch: is on her way out.. didnt get one at the beginning of my cycle but it has MORE than made up for it now..:cry:

whooo hooo!! cd5 and the witch is all but gone.. very light old blood but thats it!! :happydance: probably just in time too.. dh is ermmmm no so patiently waiting for her to end..:haha:. so looks like he will really be willing to bd when it's time!!! yay! :happydance:. still havent made it to the store for my ov sticks yet..guess i gotta do that today.. :dohh:
hope you ladies are well.. update when you can..
Shell's just a couple of days till your scan!!!:happydance::thumbup::hugs:

Wooohhoooo good luck this cycle ladies!!!!

I know 2 days and i will know if all is where it should be.... im so hoping and praying it is. Cant help but have some fear. fingers crossed.

Feel rough as a badgers arse so hoping thats a good sign lol xx

Wooohhoooo good luck this cycle ladies!!!!

I know 2 days and i will know if all is where it should be.... im so hoping and praying it is. Cant help but have some fear. fingers crossed.

Feel rough as a badgers arse so hoping thats a good sign lol xx

[-o< you have a wonderful scan hunny!! and here's something just to make everyone smile today!:tease:

oh and here's to af :gun: stay away :witch:!

Hi ladies, hope you are all well. Just thought I would pop in to wish Shell's luck with her scan tomorrow............ can't wait to hear if it's twins :) best wishes hunny xxxxxxxxxxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->