Official "Team BnB Baby Dancers" thread... 6 girls; 3 BFP's so far !!!

Still no :witch: (your doing a great job lilfrog !)

my boobies are burning and I need another wee :(

hey ladies, NQS fingers crossed hunni i hope you get a nice line how many dpo are you now??

Lilfrog sorry she got you :-(

xxxx

almost there nqs!!! i'm holding her as best i can for ya.. if you make it to tomorrow the that will be your longest lp!!:happydance:.
as for me well i really dont know what's going on. i had red blood this am when wiping but now it's light pink.. maybe its a trick. all i know is i'm either off on when i ovd which means later implant (but this isnt ib i know that) or the witch is playing her little games. oh well if she's playing then let her.. atleast it will keep her too busy to bug nqs!!:haha:
i think i will change my ticker to make tomorrow my cd1 since she's going so light on me... she will either come full force later tonight or tomorrow morning!!

almost there nqs!!! i'm holding her as best i can for ya.. if you make it to tomorrow the that will be your longest lp!!:happydance:.
as for me well i really dont know what's going on. i had red blood this am when wiping but now it's light pink.. maybe its a trick. all i know is i'm either off on when i ovd which means later implant (but this isnt ib i know that) or the witch is playing her little games. oh well if she's playing then let her.. atleast it will keep her too busy to bug nqs!!:haha:
i think i will change my ticker to make tomorrow my cd1 since she's going so light on me... she will either come full force later tonight or tomorrow morning!!

Perhaps if you let her go your bleeding will stop ??? just point her in the direction of the north pole :) :happydance: I hope you have some answers soon hunny :hugs:

well the really ironic part is i have no cramps (yet) and bb's are still sore and no serious migraine yet.. ususally it's here by now when my estrogen drops but nothing so far today.. if she continues to go light over the next few days then maybe i will test again.. :shrug:.
in the mean time i will just wait her out...:coffee:.
and if i let her go then she may head your way... i'll just hang on to her for a few days till you get your super dark bfp!!:winkwink:

hi all just thought id pop in before work my last shift today then a week off yippie.... i soo need my week off

fx for ur line gets darker today nqs.... il check back later today for more piccys of ur :bfp: xxx

have a lovely day all of u xxx

Hi girls............ no change whatsoever.

Still have a shadow on IC, within 10 minutes but cant see any colour ??? so prob an evap. No AF, doesn't feel much like she's on her way thanks to Lilfrog :hugs: but had a temp drop this morning :( still above coverline but I don't much like it when it drops :( I might by another brand of test to get a definite answer, I thin you have to be 9 months pregnant to get a dark BFP on an IC :haha: :haha:

Speak later... work and the real world calls :cry:
:hugs:

still routing for you NQS hoping it turns into a bfp, them IC's are rubbish! i kept getting shadows or evaps but then got a FRER and had 2 lovely pink lines with Lucas.... go grab one of them hunni treat yaself :)
xxx

your welcome nqs!!!:hugs: as long as i keep her busy then she cant mess with you!
as for me, she's here but i'm not counting yesterday as cd1 due to the fact that it was just spotting. :blush:. so counting today as cd1 even though it's not very heavy..:shrug:

hope everyone is doing good and keep us all updated!!
:hugs::hugs::hugs::flower:

test2.jpg

today's tests... opinions please ladies, still no witchy :happydance: :happydance: :happydance:

Attachments

• test1.jpg
    test1.jpg
    10.6 KB · Views: 10
yey i can defo see a line hun :happydance:

looks like congratulations to u xxx

:bfp: for nqs :) im realy happy for u , have u told ur oh?

NO... not a BFP yet... it's only a shadow !!! waiting to see pink :) didn't get to buy a FRER today, was sooooooooo busy in work. If no AF in the morning I will nip to a supermarket on my way to work x

well i deff see 2 lines is it an evap or something then...i never understand the ic's

I'm not sure hun... it was there at around the 10 min mark so ?????????????????????

I'm really frustrated now !!!

Thought AF had come for sure today... was out and about (working) and felt the usual cramps and twinges she brings. Felt extremely wet (TMI) and thought, I gotta get to a loo and clean up / put a tp in. Got there and... water, literally ! like I had sat in a puddle !!! very strange xxxxxx

Oh BTW, I saturated the 2nd pic with colour... I think there is more pink in the line in that one x

u should deffo test in the morning with fmu .... fx u get a beter pinky second line :hugs: and still no :witch: which is great ur 13dpo which is great too xx

xshell79 shouts to lilfrog.............. MAKE SURE THE :witch: DONT ESCAPE!!

inverted...

https://www.babyandbump.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=90223

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"