Official "Team BnB Baby Dancers" thread... 6 girls; 3 BFP's so far !!!

xshell79 shouts to lilfrog.............. MAKE SURE THE :witch: DONT ESCAPE!!

nope i'm still tying her up with my body doing weird things!! one minute red blood the next pink water... lol. at this rate it will take her forever to move in and then nqs will have a super dark bfp!! :thumbup:
she's really taking it easy on me this month so far with no cramps and no headaches and already on "cd2". i dont really count yesterday because it never became more than spotting, ususally my cd1 starts with spotting in the am and full on witch in the evening, not this time.. i've got her tied up good for you nqs!!
fx'd for you!!:hugs:

xshell79 shouts to lilfrog.............. MAKE SURE THE :witch: DONT ESCAPE!!

nope i'm still tying her up with my body doing weird things!! one minute red blood the next pink water... lol. at this rate it will take her forever to move in and then nqs will have a super dark bfp!! :thumbup:
she's really taking it easy on me this month so far with no cramps and no headaches and already on "cd2". i dont really count yesterday because it never became more than spotting, ususally my cd1 starts with spotting in the am and full on witch in the evening, not this time.. i've got her tied up good for you nqs!!
fx'd for you!!:hugs:

Thanks hunny... perhaps the witch has bypassed us both ?????????????? I hope so, how cool would it be to be bump buddies :happydance:

Can you see lines on my tests ???????????????????????? xxxxxxxxxxxxx

tbh i think i can but not completly sure.. i dont really like the ic's because it is sooo hard to see them. atleast on my computer screen.. :haha:.
i would def test in the am with a frer or one similar to it other than an ic..
the good news is you've made it past 12dpo!!!:happydance:. that is definatly huge!

tbh i think i can but not completly sure.. i dont really like the ic's because it is sooo hard to see them. atleast on my computer screen.. :haha:.
the good news is you've made it past 12dpo!!!:happydance:. that is definatly huge!

Yes, I agree it's a big deal for me to get to almost 14dpo and CD29 !!!!!!!!! and to see even a hint of a line :happydance: I'm going to get a FRER on my way into work tomorrow, I don't much like IC's either, don't think I've ever seen a dark line on anyone's IC !!!

BIG hugs :hugs: :hugs: :hugs:

Good morning ladies :flower:

CD29... 14dpo... no AF :hugs: no BFP :cry:

Tiny temp drop but boobies are definitely bigger and CM is watery... I thought I was covered in AF when I woke (sorry TMI) but, no just watery CM :happydance:

Will update you later with my FRER result... I'm sooooooooooo nervous :hugs:

Lilfrog... did you look at the new tests ? or did you think I meant the first ones I posted ? (post #131 and #140) :hugs:

hi ladies.... hope everyones well??...

NQS have you done a FRER yet? xx

Hi everyone x

sorry I can't bring you better news... BFN on FR (not early result test) and spotting all day... like brown creamy/watery cm. Boobs are still sore though, back killing me and need to wee lots. I know I haven't got a uti as I tested my urine in work.

So, I'm no further along in knowing what's what :cry:

Lilfrog... did you look at the new tests ? or did you think I meant the first ones I posted ? (post #131 and #140) :hugs:

i was talking about the inverted one.. i have a hard time seeing anyone's lines on ic's.. i think maybe it's just me.:shrug:

Hi everyone x

sorry I can't bring you better news... BFN on FR (not early result test) and spotting all day... like brown creamy/watery cm. Boobs are still sore though, back killing me and need to wee lots. I know I haven't got a uti as I tested my urine in work.

So, I'm no further along in knowing what's what :cry:

hmmm... maybe late implantation?? fx'd for you.. still got witch tied up for you!!:hugs:
sorry about your bfn.. i hate those..:growlmad:

as for me... she's definatly here. alot of clots this time but no cramps or migraine.. so not sure what that's about...:shrug:. just trying to deal with her. she's definatly got me in a pissy mood. i wanted to strangle everyone last night!!:rofl:
gonna get some ov sticks so i can try to better gauge ov this cycle..

Just a very quick update or I will be late for work !

still no AF, pink water on TP that's all, temp the same and... a new one for me NIGHT SWEATS absoloutely soaking which woke me at midnight, 4am and 7am :)

update you all again later, will have more time to chat then xxxxxxxxx

wow 15dpo nqs i think u shouldtest again if still no sign of af! fx for u hun xx

hows everyone else doing?

my concieve plus has arrived so im going to have a try with that! oh dont know yet hehe

extra sticky dust to all

:dust: :dust:

morning ladies!! (well it's morning for me.. :rofl:) nqs glad to see you've made it to 15dpo!!:thumbup:
xshell~ congrats on getting your concieve plus in!!:happydance::happydance:
shell's~~ hope your doing ok hun!
giggles~ hope the witch took it easy on you..

me, busy day ahead, friends son's graduation today and then the kids only have 2 days of school left.. witch still tied up so she will hopefully leave nqs alone! she's getting quite painful at times but nothing too horrible.

will check in later to see how everyone is doing!:hugs:

Hi my lovely ladies how is everyone?

My god what a couple of days ive had its times like this i feel like taking up smoking again lol.... yesterday our washing machine decided to RIP and well all i can say is WORSE month ever to finically cripple us so i am running to and from to my nans to do my washing at the moment and beleive me with a family of four that is every blinkin day!! lol then i went and visited Luca's grave to find it in hell of a mess what is wrong with some people???.... anyway i went to bed and thought tomorrow is another day!!...

Woke up went to the gym, crashed the car on the way right into a wall and gate! thankfully the car has just paintwork damage but the gate and ballard are buggered!!, then i get back home and realise the hoover is upstairs from yesterday so i go up get the hoover... as i walk down the stairs my youngest is calling for me i lose my balance and topple down the stairs arse first! so i think i am gonna go and open a bottle of wine shortly cuse ive just about had a weekend of it lol....

Hopefully 2moro will be better!!!

Hi ladies... thanks for all your support and trying your hardest to keep the witch from me... however, she found me at work this afternoon :cry: cramps are not too bad though so that's a bonus. I'm completely bemused by this months long cycle :wacko: well, onto cycle 9 :( However, I have a family wedding this coming weekend and I can now make the most of the alcohol there :happydance: thanks again my friends :hugs: :hugs: :hugs:

:hugs: :hugs: :hugs: aww hun i really thought this was going to be ur time.....

that :witch: is so cruel.....

least we have each other to support and pma!!!

chin up hunni ul get ur :bfp: soon

i think i few drinks will do u good xxxx

sorry nqs.. she must have escaped while i was gone...:cry:. but i am glad your cycle was a little bit longer that can only bring good news :thumbup:!
cycle 9 is gonna be a good one for both of us..
shell's sorry your weekend has been so rough. :hugs:. enjoy the :wine:.
just hanging out now that i ate WAY more than i should have at the buffet after graduation.:haha:
take care ladies and let's get the pma up for everyone!!:happydance:

I am sorry nqs :-( I really hoped for you that you would get a bfp!

Sending :hugs:

lilfrog - i think i remeber there was a thread about trying to get a longer lp il have a gander, but to be honest 12day lp is good as anythink 10 or more im sure is fine hun x

sorry lilfrog i confuse myself sometimes it meant to be for giggles as she was asking about her lp ...sorry

lilfrog i found this when i was googling about lp

https://www.epinions.com/kifm-review-1E5E-64B24F5-3A2B30C4-prod1

this was meant for giggles tooo ...dunno whats wrong with me i have a thick head on at times! lol

haha thanks xshell, will look into Vitamin B6. I guess that even though I don't get full flow till 12 DPO that I am spotting at 10DPO. So I guess trying some B6 might help. I am not on CD8 so maybe a bit late this cycle to try but I will go buy some today and try.

:hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->