Official "Team BnB Baby Dancers" thread... 6 girls; 3 BFP's so far !!!

Well I am back, I took longer to bounce back after :witch: this time. I kinda hit a low, which is not like me at all!!

I have skipped through the threads and when I have more time I will read them properly.

How is everyone doing?

:hugs: and :dust: to you all.

:hugs: Hi everyone...
Sorry for what I am about to say. I am no longer TTC for reasons I am unable to go into (personal). I am so very grateful for your support over the last few months (especially Lilfrog xxx) without which I would not have survived TTC for so long. I truly hope you all get your BFP's and I will check in from time to time to catch up with you all. Best wishes to everyone, sorry for the quick post too :(
Big hugs form NQS.............. :hugs:

Sorry for what I am about to say. I am no longer TTC for reasons I am unable to go into (personal). I am so very grateful for your support over the last few months (especially Lilfrog xxx) without which I would not have survived TTC for so long. I truly hope you all get your BFP's and I will check in from time to time to catch up with you all. Best wishes to everyone, sorry for the quick post too :(

awwwee hunny.. i am sooo sorry..:cry:. i dont know what's going on but i will pm you my email if you still want to stay in touch.. please do keep in touch with me. you have held my hand through alot and i am very sad to see you go. :sad2:.
it wont be the same without you but i understand you must do what is needed for your family.. i will keep this thread going so anytime you do get to pop in please look for it. also you know you can drop by my journal or just pm me. even if it's just to say hi.. who knows maybe a break is needed for a bfp..
super hugs from over here in the states...:hugs::hugs::hugs:
and you are still my special buddy...:friends:

im realy sorry to hear that nqs :hugs: , i understand family comes first and u do what u need to do. im here to if u ever need a chat ..pm anytime ..youve been so supportive to all of us and im truly grateful. we are all here anytime u need us hun... take care and hopefully hear from u in the near future xxxx

Oh hunni :cry: you will be so missed by us, you are part of our lil group and its a shame to see you go, i hope one day you will return when the time is right. Please keep in touch you have been a great support to me over the past few months and feel free to contact me anytime if ya just need a ear xxx

Hi ladies

How is everyone??.....

I am not even using opk's this month nothing just going completely with the flow as to be honest i really dont mind if i DONT get pregnant this month reason being quite selfish, i have a girls night booked for july 3rd we are travelling and staying in a posh hotel about 15 of us and i really wanna be able to have a few drinks and not be thinking bout bfps or af (af will be due 5th july) so i am gonna completely go with the flow and see what happens what will be will be.

AF has just ended here and waiting to ovulate prob will be at the weekend xx

hey shell's.. witch is on her way out for me too.. i'm just gonna go with the flow this month again but i may use ov sticks just to double check ov time. i get ewcm around cd12 but i'm thinking i'm missing the egg somehow.:shrug:
who knows... let's keep the pma up even though it will be hard missing nqs... we just have to push for our bfp's and wish her one as well!!:happydance:

ohhhhhhhhhhh NQS, I do hope everything is ok! I will miss you. Please know that you are in my thoughts and prayers.
Sending you lots of :hugs:
:hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs:

Hi ladies

How is everyone??.....

I am not even using opk's this month nothing just going completely with the flow as to be honest i really dont mind if i DONT get pregnant this month reason being quite selfish, i have a girls night booked for july 3rd we are travelling and staying in a posh hotel about 15 of us and i really wanna be able to have a few drinks and not be thinking bout bfps or af (af will be due 5th july) so i am gonna completely go with the flow and see what happens what will be will be.

AF has just ended here and waiting to ovulate prob will be at the weekend xx

ohhhhhhhhh hope you are able to enjoy your night out. I don't think your reason is a selfish one at all!! But fingers crossed for you still!

I'm doing ok. Missing NQS already! I set my CBFM to the wrong day this month! It is a day behind what I am. But hey hum, nothing I can do about it. I am temping until I ovulate then no more temping till CD1. I am thinking about seeing a Dr for several reasons. But first I am going to try Vitamin B6.

Been busy today, I have decluttered the kitchen and now it looks like a kitchen now an office!!! I have also decluttered my bedroom, it looks like a bedroom instead of laundry room. One of my drawers needed fixing, I did that today and so was able to put clothes away. Busy busy busy .... but I need to keep my head busy, I have had a crap week emotionally.

hey shell's.. witch is on her way out for me too.. i'm just gonna go with the flow this month again but i may use ov sticks just to double check ov time. i get ewcm around cd12 but i'm thinking i'm missing the egg somehow.:shrug:
who knows... let's keep the pma up even though it will be hard missing nqs... we just have to push for our bfp's and wish her one as well!!:happydance:

I too will be wishing nqs a bfp too. I am trying to relax abit more this month. But will see lol

:hugs: to you both.

morning ladies!! just checking to see how everyone is doing today. the witch has moved on and i'm getting ready for ov time. havent gotten my ov sticks yet so hoping to get them in the next few days..
nqs, if you drop by to check in, please let us know how you are getting on.:hugs: i miss you terribly...:sad2:
alright ladies, we have to get some bfp's so we can share the good news with nqs!!

yep we deffinatly need to go get our :bfp:s this cycle!

i used concieve plus last night for the first time as i dnt seem to get ewcm so im hoping this helps plus i have a fertile window from 10dpo to 18dpo so keeping a gd eye on my temps and doing bding every other day at least!

hope nqs is ok im missing her too xx

how u doing lilfrog?

:hugs: giggles hope u have a beter week, you sound like uve been realy busy yesterday....save some energy for :sex: hun hehe

ive been catching up with the washing as were going away to the coast for a long weekend away...carnt wait!

shell's angels perhaps the laid back approach its just what u need to get ur :bfp: this cycle xx

where are u from giggles and shell's angels?

yep we deffinatly need to go get our :bfp:s this cycle!

i used concieve plus last night for the first time as i dnt seem to get ewcm so im hoping this helps plus i have a fertile window from 10dpo to 18dpo so keeping a gd eye on my temps and doing bding every other day at least!

hope nqs is ok im missing her too xx

how u doing lilfrog?

im hanging in there. it's rough, i didnt' really "bleed" this time, it was just more clots than anything, not big ones and i had no cramping so i'm not sure what is going on. gonna try to dtd everyday from cd 11 to cd 16... i hope dh is ready for it!!
i hope you girls are doing ok and glad to hear the witch has moved on.
here's to some bfp's in honor of nqs!!..( i really miss her incase you cant tell...:winkwink:)

:hugs: lilfrog i know im not nqs but il be here anytime u need me hun xx

yes we shall do nqs proud getting our :bfp:s

i feel pretty positive about this cycle fx'd

:hugs: giggles hope u have a beter week, you sound like uve been realy busy yesterday....save some energy for :sex: hun hehe

ive been catching up with the washing as were going away to the coast for a long weekend away...carnt wait!

shell's angels perhaps the laid back approach its just what u need to get ur :bfp: this cycle xx

Yeh maybe hunni!

Im in the south west of the uk in Sunny Devon :winkwink:

I have been super busy and the rest of this week isn't any better lol, just popped on here and going soon because I have a migraine! Got it from the room I was sat in today, was on a day course ... hate doing them. Got meetings all week for the rest of the week. Two tomorrow! Three on Thursday and then the vets! and thankfully only one on Friday. Then the weekend is mine to :sex: hehehe. Think I am due to O about Sunday.
Oh I wish I was going to the coast, I love it there. Have fun there!

I am from Manchester :flower:

hey giggles. :hi: hope you get a moment to breathe in there somewhere. you def sound busy!!:wacko:. good luck with the big o this weekend. shell's how you getting on hun? xshell, have a fab time at the coast.. and thanks alot hun! :hugs2: i think the hardest thing is not knowing what happened with her and having no way of contacting her other than on here.. we got pretty close over the last few months and have a ton in common. it was like loosing a sister you just met. i just hope she's ok and will pop in soon.. :shrug:. i do thank you for your support and i hope to keep talking to all you ladies!!
here's to some july bfp's!!!

ok ladies, i pm'd nqs with my email and when i checked it tonight, she had written me.. she says to tell you all thank you for the lovely words and good luck on the bfp's... she said she will watch the thread when she can and she wishes all of us the best of luck for this month..
she just needs a break for awhile but is ok..:happydance::happydance::happydance:!
so let's make sure we all keep this thread going for her so she can keep informed when she has the time to check in!:thumbup:
:hugs2: my :friends: nqs!

aww thats gd then glad nqs is ok xx

yep im of to somerset for the weekend with my oh, dd and mil so gotta try and fit :sex: in during the weekend even though were sharing an appartment as we going butlins in minehead... should be fun! hope the weather stays nice

shell's angels devons a lovely place me and oh went for weekend away in bidford bay last year i really like devon and cornwall....

giggles im glad to hear ur going to get some :sex: time with oh! least it keeps ur mind off ttc when ur so busy!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->