Official "Team BnB Baby Dancers" thread... 6 girls; 3 BFP's so far !!!

well my kiddos are out of school for summer vacation so who knows what i will be up to! i think maybe i will take the lo to the pool down the road.. maybe a little bit of sun would be good for my mood.
i'm glad to hear everyone is doing good.. dh was already wanting to start bd'ing last night but i wasnt in the mood..:haha:. however, i think i will take him up on the offer tonight!! gotta start sometime. i just dont want him burning out before ov time... :haha:

ive just been and had my hair done hope oh likes it and perpared a meal for later when he gets in from work so he can chill then be relaxed for :sex: later hehe well i hope lol

been having aching feeling on each side so hopefully my ovaries are getting ready soon fx

yeh enjoy the sun lilfrog i dont blame u... for us in the uk we have to make the most of the sun when it does show up!!!

are any of u having any signs of ov'ing yet?

Hey girls!!!

Im still waiting for ov, but like i say im not sure when it will be as im not testing on opks this month!!!

So glad NQS is doing ok, i bet she returns with a bfp :) .....

Shell, bideford is just out of where i live! xx

Ah whats 'baby dancers'??

Am I allowed to join you lovely girls?

you are more than welcome to join...:thumbup:
as for the name... it was started by a lovely lady by the name of notquitesure. she has left us for a while due to some personal issues. i think it may have something to do with the fact that most of us here are cycling around the same time and therefore doing "the baby dance" aka :sex: around the same time... that's just how i see it.. not exactly sure though..:dohh:

shell's we stayed at a park resorts at bideford bay its a lovely place...wish i lived down there!!!

you are more than welcome to join...:thumbup:
as for the name... it was started by a lovely lady by the name of notquitesure. she has left us for a while due to some personal issues. i think it may have something to do with the fact that most of us here are cycling around the same time and therefore doing "the baby dance" aka :sex: around the same time... that's just how i see it.. not exactly sure though..:dohh:

Thanks hun... hehe.... I get it now. Well hope its ok for me to join and you dont think I was being rude :blush: Im on cycle day 12 at the min xx

hi wantingagirl welcome ... hope u enjoy this thread like we do!

how long have u been ttc?

im on cd12 too :)

Hi wantingagirl and welcome to our lovely group :)

Im on cycle day 11 so not far behind ya :) getting geared up for some baby dancin lol....

Shell it is lovely down here but like everywhere has its moments lol but i love being so close to the coast!! :)xx

Thanks Shell it sounds like a lovely thread and baby dancing such a fitting title lol..... yeah im going by the every other day method at the minute so shall be :sex: tonight should hopefully
OV day 14 (saturday) like last month.

This will be my 8th month ttc how about you? yay same cycle day how long are yours?

Shell's Angels - Thanks hun for the welcome too. Yay cool its great that most are roughly on the same cycle day so nice to have support esp in the 2ww. hehe.... started baby dancin cycle day 8th every other day hoping this is our month!!!

my cycles a roughly 28/31 days long depending when i ov..... long as i ov im happy hehe

been trying since august 2009 when my periods came back form the depo injection... got lucky in dec had my :bfp: but ended in mc in jan this is my 4th cycle since my mc and im waiting to be diagnosed with pcos!

it is nice when others are at the same stage in the cycle but its nice to support everyone as we all deserve our :bfp:'s and ttc takes its toll on all of us at times....

:dust: :dust: lots of extra sticky dust to everyone

my cycles a roughly 28/31 days long depending when i ov..... long as i ov im happy hehe

been trying since august 2009 when my periods came back form the depo injection... got lucky in dec had my :bfp: but ended in mc in jan this is my 4th cycle since my mc and im waiting to be diagnosed with pcos!

it is nice when others are at the same stage in the cycle but its nice to support everyone as we all deserve our :bfp:'s and ttc takes its toll on all of us at times....

:dust: :dust: lots of extra sticky dust to everyone

Totally agree, I have a friend on another thread she is always 2 weeks ahead of me so im ov when she is finishing her 2ww so thats also good in a way like you said no matter where you are in your cycle the support is much needed. Dont know how I would have got through all these months without this site. I hope we all get our BFP soon

So sorry for your loss, you are a strong person getting through this. Do they think you have PCOS? Why is it always when we are trying do we see loads of pregnant women or is that just me??

i think with the weather getting beter more bumps are seen as when its winter ppl cover up ....carnt wait to be preg again !

i guess it wasnt our time for a little bean hopefully soon we will have another :)

ive had my bloods done and my lh level is higher than my fsh so its and indecation of pcos plus i have been getting extra hair growth which i hate...but when i was having my mc i had alot of scans to make sure it wasnt ectopic so they said my ovaries look fine just a few folicles on one so perhaps its the start of it!!! will no soon got appointment on 24th

morning ladies!! well it's still morning here...
welcome wantingagirl.. you will love these ladies. they are very supportive!! i am behind you ladies by a few days in my cycle but i still love supporting everyone in the tww.. :thumbup:
the weather over here makes everyone stay inside.. today it's suppose to reach around the low 100's... it's brutally hot.. so most of us are hold up in our houses with the air conditioners working overtime..:haha:
as for me.. i joined bnb in dec 09 after a very late af just to get a bfn... since then i have loved being part of this forum and all the support. my cycles are always 27-28 days and i ov between cd12 and cd14. not sure really where because i get ewcm starting on cd12 but still have yet to catch the egg..
i have a dd who is 17 and a ds who is 8 so big age gaps are my thing i guess. if i catch this cycle, there will be 18yrs between oldest and youngest and 9 years between middle and last if that makes sense..:winkwink:

well im poping in to say hope u all have a lovely weekend as im away till monday evening might get chance to pop on my oh's phone for a quick update.... hope to read some of u have ov'd by the time im back so get :sex: all of u .... xxxx

heres a link to a thread ive done it mite help pass the time away

https://www.babyandbump.com/trying-to-conceive/352479-lunar-phases-fertility-calendar.html

:dust:

Think ovulation is round the corner here, sat here with pains..... altho the ironic thing is im not too fussed this month - never thought id here myself saying that but i have got a girls weekend away july 3rd and i wanna drink!!! lol silly i know but hey i need it ive been thro enough i need to let me hair down!!....

wantingagirl..... im guessing by your name your wanting a girl next time? im the same, i mean a healthy baby this time would be the best outcome but a lil girl would be wonderful, i love my boys but i need some female company im surrounded by totestorone lol....
My husband im sure only shoots out boy sperm tho lol.... i have had 3 boys in a row, sadly my last Lucas was born sleeping in february of this year we have been trying since on cycle 4 now which seems like nothing but when you have been here b4 not so long back and got pregnant and been robbed of nothing to show for it... it feels like forever!!!

Hi all :wave:
Hope you are all doing ok. I cannot believe how busy I have been. When I come home I have been crashing in bed!!! Tonight we are going to have fun :sex: whooooo hooooooo
I am on CD12 today so hoping to catch the eggy this month. Although I had four readings done when everyone was having the Jenny Renny ones and all said September for BPF with birth in May. I found that a little weird and hope I don't have to wait that long!

Just one meeting to get through today and that is it till Monday lol. :happydance:

Glad you heard from nqs, I heard too. Hope she does come back with her bfp! That would be awesome!

Well it is now 7:40 and I need to get showered and dressed ready for meeting that is at 10am.

Will check in over the weekend.

:hugs: and :dust: to you all!!!! :flower:

Well feeling a little confused, every cycle on CD12 in the evening I have had a positive OPK. Then on the morning of CD13 I get a peak on CBFM. Neither of these happened! My temp was all over the place for a while. At the moment it is still low.
I guess I will keep monitoring and see if I get a positive OPK tonight! And hopefully a peak on CBFM tomorrow morning.

How are you all doing?

:hugs:

well looks altho i may be in the 2ww 2moro i 'think' im ovulating... cant say for sure as i am not using anything this month opks etc have gone out the window!!.... just going with it... but im getting some pains on my sides and i am feeling nausious normally sure signs!! will prob wait till monday to class myself as 1dpo tho xxx

ooooo shell's it sounds wonderful.. i'm only on cd9 so i still have some time.. already dtd on cd7 but gotta space it out with dh or he will tire before it's time...
giggles, i hope you do get your peak soon.. i would just keep dtd when you can!
as for me, no temping,opks or anything else.. havent really even checked cp or cm... so i guess we will just see what happens..
have a great weekend everyone!:thumbup:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->