Please will someone wait with me??? AF or BFP due mid Sept!!

** that's 2-3 perods a year ** I think i know how to quote someone now but still don't know how to upload an image :shrug: xx

do these look like :bfp: ?? x

Sorry, the image won't come up... can anyone please tell me how to upload an image from my laptop to here, if i press the image icon it asks me for a url and i don't know where i get it from? Thank you x

Go to the advanced option to post.. Then scroll down and there is am area to add image

I can't do it, its asking me for the url still, i'm quite useless wiyth computers! :dohh: lol!

Thank you Skeet x

https://www.babyandbump.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=269665&stc=1&d=1316857323

I don't think this is gonna work, i'm giving up! :growlmad: x

Attachments

• IMAG0839.jpg
    IMAG0839.jpg
    15.1 KB · Views: 10
Are they all hpts? Apparently you can't always trust the blue dye cross ones but you have 3 positive tests there!!! You're pregnant love!!!

And you go girl for doing it on your own!!!

Hi ladies, how r we all doing? After 2 days of light spotting all has stopped, then another BFN!
After more despair I think I might've just found the answer to my problem on this thread on trying to conceive

'Pregnacare conception tablets and missed period'

Have a read! I started taking these supplements this past month, so maybe that's why things have changed (clutching at straws!)
So I'm stopping, seriously charting - I'm going to but CBFM, BBT thermometer (bargain) and we're going to do this! Good luck & hope to hear good news from u all soon Xx

OOooh I bloody hope not, that's the tablets I'm taking!!! I been taking them 3 months and had no probs yet.

I am having a problem with spotting at CD 13 (5 days before expected O) but I think it's because I have been taking way too much EPO so I am stopping taking it for a couple days then resuming a lower dose. I'm getting like this really lightly brown tinged creamy CM. It's not sexy and it aint fertile!!! I hope it goes away in time for O.

Hi blondie! Im no expert but that looks like 3 good positives to me! Congratulations :) xxx

Hi ladies, how r we all doing? After 2 days of light spotting all has stopped, then another BFN!
After more despair I think I might've just found the answer to my problem on this thread on trying to conceive

'Pregnacare conception tablets and missed period'

Have a read! I started taking these supplements this past month, so maybe that's why things have changed (clutching at straws!)
So I'm stopping, seriously charting - I'm going to but CBFM, BBT thermometer (bargain) and we're going to do this! Good luck & hope to hear good news from u all soon Xx

i'm told with this tablet it can mess up your cycle for the first couple of months but after that you should be fine. i took this through out my whole pregnancy with my boy, i had no problems and would recommend it to everyone. it gives you everything you need for you and for your baby!! ive been taking it for about 5 months again now because i'm breasfeeding so want andre to have the best!

dont always listen to the bad things that people say, theres always a chance that someting can go wrong with anything we take as everyone is different but this vitamin is highly recommended from the midwifes to the health vistitor. i'm going to carry on using it regardless what negative things people say, ive got more positives from it so thats al that matters :thumbup:

Hey Lynsey a.k.a BabyD! How are your pains? Have you been to the hospital yet?

btw, I'm Serena!

More dust for everyone

:dust::dust::dust:

3 positives!!! Congrats blondie!!!

Lynsey- how u feeling today?? Any news? I had a dream you got you :bfp: lol!!!

Afm- still nothing bfn and no af.. Still getting cramps and feeling crappy..looks like I will be calling my dr on Monday .. I've given up on any hope of the thought of bring preg :(

Thanks butterfly.. It's just frustrating all of this waiting.. After I get af oh abd I are taking a break from ttc for a bit

QUOTE=butterfly81;13001156]Hey Lynsey a.k.a BabyD! How are your pains? Have you been to the hospital yet?

btw, I'm Serena!

More dust for everyone

:dust::dust::dust:[/QUOTE]

Hey Serena(nice name)Thanks hun, the pains are only small atm, not as strong as they were yesterday, not really sure what to think :shrug: didnt go hospital as the nhs help line said just to keep an eye on things and call docs after another week as im only 9 days late, she wants me to wait 2 weeks then to get bloods done! so by tuesday if no joy with af or bfp then off to the docs i go :thumbup:

How are you feeling hun? u been ok? x

Afm- still nothing bfn and no af.. Still getting cramps and feeling crappy..looks like I will be calling my dr on Monday .. I've given up on any hope of the thought of bring preg :(

hey jen the bodybuilder :winkwink: lol

ohhh a dream about me :blush: bfp? yes please, i hope your dreams come true :haha:

have you done any more test?

I know the feeling hun, i've become well moody and i dont no why :shrug: everything seems to be bugging me, i dont like this one bit, i feel on edge and frustrated..i feel sorry for pete i bet i'm such a bug to be around right now :nope: i have no hope thinking i can be pregnant, i just feel it should be showing bfp if i was right?? well annoying :nope:

i really hope the docs well be more helpful hun, hope you can get your bloods done too xx

Thanks butterfly.. It's just frustrating all of this waiting.. After I get af oh abd I are taking a break from ttc for a bit

ohh you say that now hun but i bet after you got this out the way and feeling alittle better i will see you on my bus sitting next to me moaning about your day to day life and how it sucks..like two old grannies moaning away lol :hugs:

Are they all hpts? Apparently you can't always trust the blue dye cross ones but you have 3 positive tests there!!! You're pregnant love!!!

And you go girl for doing it on your own!!!

Hi Scorpio, yes they are all htp's the only reason i have the clear blue (the cross one) is because it was free in my last lot of expensive OPK's, the other one's are cheapy pound shop one's, i've done another two since and they are both :bfp: too!

I stopped buying the clear blue opk's as it was costing me £25 for 7... the lady at the chemist found me a cheaper brand (like the cheap hpt in the pic) and i got 60 tests for £35 which is a hell of a lot better and i didn't mind using two a day... the only trouble now i've got my :bfp: is i still have 40 left! lol! I can live with that though! :haha:

I amon :cloud9: x

Thank you :hugs: x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->