Please will someone wait with me??? AF or BFP due mid Sept!!

Hi everyone!!just dropping in for an update!! I'm still waiting :coffee: I did breakout in acne so maybe that means af is on her way.. I'll be calling the dr tomorrow to make an appt.. Probably test again on Tuesday.

How's things with everyone else?

I O in like 3/4 days and I'm still spotting. I hope this doesn't ruin my chances :( I've no time to think about that now, I'm getting ready for my first day at university!! I'm so nervous!!!

its 1 oclock in the afternoon - whoop whoop i have never in my life been more happy to see redblood lol just went to the loo and as i wiped i was shocked to see redness, i was like oh yes get in she has arrived..only light but its a start :)

thank you lord cd46 she finally gets here!!!

roll on the next cycle :)

thanks ladie for being there on this up and down cycle...we got our hopes up on a couple of times thinking there was a positive!!..but next month i shall not be worring or using as many ic...soon as im late then i will be testing :thumbup:

thanks again for all your support...up up and away i'm on to the next :hugs:

skeet, got my fingers crossed for you hun xx

Hi Ladies!!

BabyD- nice to see af finally showed for you!! It has to be a big relief. I took a test this morning after having crazy sweats all night!! It was neg of course. I have a Drs appt today so hopefully I will get some answers.

Scorpio I have heard that spotting around O time is a good sign of fertility...Fingers crossed for you!!

oh i hope you get some joy from the docs jen :) will yu get bloods done? x

I'm sure he will send me for bloods, so chances are I will have to get them done first thing Tuesday morning because the place will probably be closed by the time i go tonight which means I will get results on Wednesday

ohhh lets hope its good news hun, got my fingers crossed for you!! katiandjames on here jsut got her bfp after 3 weeks so you still have a good chance hun. fingers crossed xxx

Thanks lynsey. Im hoping for some sort of answers. I feel pre menopausal right now I have the night sweats so bad!! My oh was concerned about me going to work this morning because I was sweating so bad.. He got up when I did and took my temp and gave me some Tylenol .. He asked me to stay home but I just couldn't today had an important meeting. I'm feeling a bit better now, but I'm still having hot flashes and am exhausted

Thanks lynsey. Im hoping for some sort of answers. I feel pre menopausal right now I have the night sweats so bad!! My oh was concerned about me going to work this morning because I was sweating so bad.. He got up when I did and took my temp and gave me some Tylenol .. He asked me to stay home but I just couldn't today had an important meeting. I'm feeling a bit better now, but I'm still having hot flashes and am exhausted

awww isnt it just great having such loving partners :) see how u get on by tomorrow hun, hopfully the docs might see you early if it continues :hugs:

xx

Awww BabyD I was so hoping you were going to get your BFP but at least AF arriving means you can move onto the next cycle. I wonder why it took so long?

Skeet, lets hope Weds brings some answers!!!

Just got home from my Doctors. He really thinks that I am pregnant, but I dont. He send me for blood, he is also testing my thyroid as he thinks that I may have an over active one and that is why I am getting the night sweats. I got in early enough that I was able to get my blood work done today so I should have results tomorrow. He said that if it is neg, then do give it a month and if I still dont get af then to come back in. I hope I get some sort of answer tomorrow...I cant wait another month!!!

Good luck Skeet!!! Hope you get the news you are hoping for xxx

oh great hun, so glad you got it sorted!! fingers crossed your bloods says your pregnant hun :)

really hope so xx

thanks!! I hope it says something to explain this craziness lol

hahah no hun thats just you :winkwink:

it would be so great if your pregs :happydance: :happydance: i bet u dont sleep tonight because your excited getting your results tomorrow. what time do you know?

please please lord :hugs::hugs:

Well usually the results are in around 1, my dr said he would only call me if there is something in the blood results..I will probably call by 4 regardless if I haven't heard from him. I know he gets busy.

I just really don't want to have to wait a month if everything is neg...that would add to my already crazy state!! I got a neg on an HPT this morning so I cant really see how I could be preg...

Thanks for all the good wishes!!!

How you feeling now that af has showed her ugly face?

Just got home from my Doctors. He really thinks that I am pregnant, but I dont. He send me for blood, he is also testing my thyroid as he thinks that I may have an over active one and that is why I am getting the night sweats. I got in early enough that I was able to get my blood work done today so I should have results tomorrow. He said that if it is neg, then do give it a month and if I still dont get af then to come back in. I hope I get some sort of answer tomorrow...I cant wait another month!!!

But OMG it has to be a good sign if a doctor thinks you're pregnant!!!? I cannot believe that he would have you just wait another month though! God I can't wait til tomorrow!! FX'd and all the baby dust in the world xxxxxxxx
:dust::dust::dust::dust:

ohhhh come on blood test can show more than an ic..so theres still a chance sweet :) i know seeing bfn on hpt can knock you but theres still a good chance!! lets hope he rings with some great news eh :)

and as for me well...you know how it is, but thanks for asking!!

this month has been a hard one because ive not been late like this,thinking i had couple of positive test when they were evaps.. bit emotional stressfull!! the witch is very very light as well so my mind keeps thinking humm maybe but im just being silly..come tomorrow she will be here with her guns all ready full flow!! but same time being not pregnant its just alot easier that witch is here so i can get on with things instead of stressing. just looking forward to next month getting jiggy with it around o time :)

aww thanks scorpio :hugs:

I was shocked when he said another month...I asked him if he was serious...he just laughed and said yes..... I will update you ladies as soon as I know anything!!!

ohhhh come on blood test can show more than an ic..so theres still a chance sweet :) i know seeing bfn on hpt can knock you but theres still a good chance!! lets hope he rings with some great news eh :)

and as for me well...you know how it is, but thanks for asking!!

this month has been a hard one because ive not been late like this,thinking i had couple of positive test when they were evaps.. bit emotional stressfull!! the witch is very very light as well so my mind keeps thinking humm maybe but im just being silly..come tomorrow she will be here with her guns all ready full flow!! but same time being not pregnant its just alot easier that witch is here so i can get on with things instead of stressing. just looking forward to next month getting jiggy with it around o time :)

It really has been a stressful month!! I don't blame you for your mind still spinning I had a light af and had my brain going..i actually tested a few days after it :haha: TTC really does do strange stuff to us. Hope you gets lots of :sex: in this month!! I hope you get an October :bfp: !! Lots of :dust: !!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->