• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Pma pma pma!!! 29/35 BFP so far!!!! They just keep coming!!!

Aww ladies PMA! Dolly it may be a good thing! Lopanda test! I tested at approx 10dpo and got bfp.

Those who are trying I really believe dtd every other day and then day before ov if u know when may be and day of ov and 2 days after!

May have a go in the morning if I don't chicken out :) Could not have felt more symptoms this month so am resigned to the fact that I am crazy if get a BFN!!

Congrats on your BFP!! x

i wanna join but im not testing till the 8th of march :-( trying to think positive!!!!!!

Lopanda don't chicken out! I will update the list of new people tomoz. xx

What sensitivity test did you use hulahoop? Think I have a few home bargains cheapies somewhere that are 25 miu but don't think they are as good as the FRER ones :s

All the ones I have used to get my bfp are 25. Frer are 25 also. GL! Xx

Just tested and got a super faint BFP! It is pink but you can only see it well in the light - was yours like this hulahoop? Will retest in the morning to confirm and hopefully will have got darker, going to try and not get hopes up too much before then :) x

yea hulas was super light check it out in test gallery :)

congratulations..

im testing in an hour.... as a girl from first tri pointed out tissue is dry and if i push it up check if bleeding might had scratched mself :)

fingers crossed
prayinggggg

could i join in this thread a little late i know but im new here currently cd7 of cycle 6 in my ttc journey... 10th of march im due to test :)

Yup. I will add you when I get to pc.

If there's anyone who has asked and I haven't yet added plz send me a quick message as I keep losing the posts. Lol. Xx

Really hoping for you ladies, keeping my fingers crossed.
I'm still only 6/7dpo and irritated. Was in such a bad mood this morning; I've got a nasty stye in one eye, strained my groin muscles at the weekend so am hobbling around and managed to trap my finger in a kitchen drawer. :growlmad:

Haha pielette, you sound like me! I was just shaving my feet and I cut them! Fail!!!!

Tested again this morning and two more darker BFP's! Thanks for convincing me to test Hula :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kayzee94
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->