• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Pma pma pma!!! 29/35 BFP so far!!!! They just keep coming!!!

Ahhhhh lopanda congratulations!!!!! Omg, that's 3 now?!

Share u baby dust with us please :) x

Thank you - baby dust to all :) Ignore people who say you can't feel symptoms before missed period - I have been feeling and being sick since 5dpo and my boobs have been so sore I have had to cushion them with rolled up blankets to stop them hurting just sitting on the sofa - crazy! x

Haha! Thats funny!

Well my af is due in 7 days, my boobies hurt, I'm gassy, spotty, weird cramps (like a microwave in my tummy) lots of gurgling like I'm hungry but I've been eating like there is no tomorrow!

Testing in 7days!!! X

Did two more this morning and both darker - didnt have to squint or hold up in light to see was a BFP this time lol! My AF is due tomorrow so half feels like it will still alive going to do a digital test soon seeing the words may make it more real as I still half doubt it. Have you told anyone yet Hula (other than OH!)?

Dolly - that weird gurgling tummy is exactly what I have been like. Hope you get your BFP this month! :)

Checking in on my PMA ladies! <3 <3

Update on me: I went in for my first beta at 12 dpo and it was 114. I went back for a second beta at 15 dpo and it was 417. My first prenatel visit is on March 11.

I hope each and every single one of you ladies get your BFP soon!

Heya Lillismommy! You are 1 day in front of me! I really believe this PMA can work! Xx

Congratulations Lopanda!

I really hope this PMA is lucky for us all! Getting close to Ovulation, really hope that eggy gets fertilised this time around!

Big big congratulations Lopanda! That's fantastic! So three BFPs for Team PMA... so far :thumbup:
I'm still only 7/8dpo and bloody fed up :growlmad: Ah Dolly I was such a grouch yesterday! At least today I could walk around though, the aches eased. I'm so eager to get to each new morning to see what my temperature is up to.

Thanks so much all of you, crossing my fingers super tight for all of you to get BFP's too - lets hope its a lucky thread! x

I haven't been temping or anything cos I've had a month off :) wish I didn't now tho!!! X

No probs Paula I will add u when get on pc. How's everyone? I got confirmation from docs that pregnant. I really believe this thread will work for everyone! PMA! Xx

Woohoooo hulahoop!

Here's hoping this really is a lucky thread :D

Hi Racheal, looks llike you are gearing up to OV! I think OV sneaked up on me though.:shrug:

I wasn't expecting Ov until Saturday, so if today's dip is it then it's early! I have had a few twinges around my left ovary today too, so it could well be today is it. Hopefully we have it covered as we BD'd the last 3 days but there won't be any today or tomorrow.

I guess I'll see what my temp says tomorrow and the next couple of days :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kayzee94
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->