Pma pma pma!!! 29/35 BFP so far!!!! They just keep coming!!!

Due to ov sunday/monday! PLEASEEEEE can we catch an egg this month :D PMA PMA

Cd2!!!! Lol way too excited for this month!!! Can't wait to come join first tri in a few weeks! Yay! Pma pma pma! X

Rachael - don't POAS yet! :haha:

mummapie - get BDing! Make sure you've got tons of those :spermy: up there ready for O day!

Dolly - You should be excited, this is the month! What's your plan of attack?

I've been good and haven't done yet :thumbup:

Been on the Xbox all afternoon to take my mind off it :D

Notjustyet.... I have a cbfm to start using this month! I am going to chill lots :) drink grapefruit juice from now up until I've ovulated! Taking my folic acid daily! Obv cycling legs once baby danced!

Gna baby dance every other days on high, and every peak day!

Any thoughts ppl?! X

Sounds like you've got all bases covered.

This might be TMI but the only advice I'd give is to try and have REALLY good sex on your fertile days, not just the 'hurry up and give me a baby' kind! I'm only saying this coz I'm pretty sure the night we conceived was a particularly good sesh! :blush:

Sounds like you've got all bases covered.

This might be TMI but the only advice I'd give is to try and have REALLY good sex on your fertile days, not just the 'hurry up and give me a baby' kind! I'm only saying this coz I'm pretty sure the night we conceived was a particularly good sesh! :blush:

This last weekend every sesh we had was really good sex. Last cycle I was kind of lying there thinking hurry up and give me a baby, but this time I put it out of my head and actually enjoyed it! So I guess I'm hoping you're right :winkwink: I also have a feeling we've done it this cycle, don't know why :shrug:

This last weekend every sesh we had was really good sex. Last cycle I was kind of lying there thinking hurry up and give me a baby, but this time I put it out of my head and actually enjoyed it! So I guess I'm hoping you're right :winkwink: I also have a feeling we've done it this cycle, don't know why :shrug:

I think Ov sex is usually the best anyway - I read somewhere once that it's just biology, women will have better sex around their fertile time because it's natures way of trying to get people to reproduce. I'm sure it was more scientific than that, but you get the jist!

Even OH had a feeling this time, just because of that one particular night. It was as if we knew it was a bit special! I'm sure if you had a weekend of it then you're for sure in the runnings for a bump! :happydance:

My OH is convinced I'm pregnant too :shrug: Here's hoping!

I hope I'm right too, or I'm going to be very disappointed :( xxx

Fingers crossed for you Rachael! Still waiting to ovulate but i'm currently having stabbing pains on my lower left side. So maybe i'm about to ovulate

Question..... What are peoples thoughts on bedroom toys when ttc?! Maybe tmi but me oh loves using a vibrating ring for his soldier........

I just asked the same thing on another post and the lady said it was safe. I was more worried about getting it clean enough. But I guess if you clean before and after its no worse that putting your husbands who who inside ya. lolololololololololol

How is everyone doing? Can someone please confirm my list is up to date plz if poss incase I have missed someone or something!! :) TY xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->