Pma pma pma!!! 29/35 BFP so far!!!! They just keep coming!!!

I think it's up to date!

FF has changed my ov day to Sunday, so I'm now only 3dpo again, but I was convinced I O'd on Sunday anyway so that's fine for me! 9 days until testing, argh!!!

Oh gosh!! Do you do temping then? The days will fly, they may seem like they drag but then before you know it your bfp will be here :) xx

Yes I temp :D

I'm hoping they fly by! I'm just hoping it hurries up until Friday then when OH is here my mind will be kept occupied, it will be next week I struggle!

well guys the chuffin showed up this morn so im out im so upset i just want to cry im afraid were not ttc anymore ive had enough of the heart ache and the upset everymonth at seein a BFN 18 months now of ttc i cant do it anymore its breaking my heart we may do ntnp method but im sad to say i really dont want to try anymore because of the heart ache its killing me i think someone upstairs has decided that we dont deserve another baby that wer being selfish at wanting one more well thats the way i feel well i would just like to end my message with you ladies are the best and i really do hope you get your bfp's cos you really deserve them i wish you all the luck in the world i really do fx for you all well rant over all my hopes wishes and dreams and prayers of a bfp are being sent to you ladies as i dont need them anymore all my love louise xxxxx to you all congrats to those who have got there bfp this month or next xxxxxx

well guys the chuffin showed up this morn so im out im so upset i just want to cry im afraid were not ttc anymore ive had enough of the heart ache and the upset everymonth at seein a BFN 18 months now of ttc i cant do it anymore its breaking my heart we may do ntnp method but im sad to say i really dont want to try anymore because of the heart ache its killing me i think someone upstairs has decided that we dont deserve another baby that wer being selfish at wanting one more well thats the way i feel well i would just like to end my message with you ladies are the best and i really do hope you get your bfp's cos you really deserve them i wish you all the luck in the world i really do fx for you all well rant over all my hopes wishes and dreams and prayers of a bfp are being sent to you ladies as i dont need them anymore all my love louise xxxxx to you all congrats to those who have got there bfp this month or next xxxxxx

Take heart love, I haven't been trying for as long but I know how heartbreaking it can be. I pray for that BFP for you. :hugs:

Oh preggiehopes! Sometimes they say when your not trying it just happens!

Take some you time and relax and be happy! Were all here for you if you need to talk/rant!

I'm 18 months ttc! At two years... I'm stopping!

Good luck to you Hun, xxxxx

Cbfm users..... I haven't turned it on yet! Is it ok to do tomorrow on cd5?! X

Bored of waiting Dolly lol. 6dpo and my temp has dropped below coverline this morning. How are you?

Grrrr! Well I'm on cd6! First day with cbfm! So
I'm introducing it to my body and cycle ..... Then next month is mine! I'll be interested to see if it shows me if I'm ovulating when i thought I would! Ahhh sorry to hear about ur temp drop! Keep going tho!!! We gta keep our pma strong! I'm thinking of drinking grapefruit juice this month! Lol ewwwwwww xxx

Bored of waiting Dolly lol. 6dpo and my temp has dropped below coverline this morning. How are you?

Rachael, your temps seem to have gone back up today!! Maybe it was an early implantation dip?!?! My imp dip came late at 11dpo, so you never know! Or did you temp at a different time yesterday? That could be why it was low?

I temped an hour late and it was lower than that, but I used the adjuster lol. Hopefully its an implant dip i'm really hoping so

Good thanx Dolly. Jst waiting for first appointment with mw. Goes things going for you.

Rachael I really hope its your imp!

Your temps will stay up now Rachael - PMA! How you feeling so far?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->