Pma pma pma!!! 29/35 BFP so far!!!! They just keep coming!!!

I'm feeling fine. I've had a couple of symptoms, but not too much to write home about!

Think I'm going to test Tuesday at 9dpo..... :dohh:

I will do. Will probably test every day until I get my bfp lol

Hello ladies
Am trying to think pma pma today! I OVed later this month (day 24), today I'm 5dpo if you assume I got my temp shift one day after OV. The past 2 days I have felt unusual twinges and cramps (more of a pulling sensation really) that aren't the same as AF cramps. I've also been producing (sorry for TMI) creamy CM which I don't normally do - normally I go straight from ECWM to nothing to AF.
HOWEVER, this afternoon when I wiped after a wee I had a bit of pinkish brown CM. The reason I immediately thought 'oh no' was because last cycle I started to have spotting at 5 dpo with AF arriving 10 dpo (short luteal phase). My temp had dropped a bit yesterday morning (although still over the coverline) but had risen nicely again today.
I'm going to keep temping and assuming that I can still be positive while my temp is above the coverline - right ladies?? And that even if the spotting continues I shouldn't lose hope - I've read plenty of stories on here now about women spotting right up to their BFP and those BFPs coming to women with short luteal phases like mine.
So, PMA! PMA! Who's with me?
Good luck to all x

PMA PMA PMA - the spotting along with the temp dip is implantation :D

Hulahoop, thanks! I'm going to start testing Tuesday (9dpo)

Is it Tuesday yet?! :haha:

Rach Tuesday is only 2 sleeps away! Just keep yourself busy! Can't wait to see my first peak and high on my monitor! :)

Good luck to anyone testing in the next week or so! We need 100% success rate here! :)

I've secretly been putting stuffing up my top so I can see what I look like pregnant! Lol! Looks cute!!! X

I'm doing my best DollyDolly. Hopefully there'll be plenty on TV tonight to keep me occupied, and tomorrow I have to go into town so that will keep me busy too, then it will be Tuesday morning and I can test lol!

Hopefully the highs and peaks aren't too far away for you :dust:

If you have sky I have chosen the following programmes for you this evening and tomorrow evening to keep u busy rach!!!

Tonight: 7pm- 4 weddings (channel 107) so so bitchy!
8pm- 16 and pregnant (channel 126)
10.15- sex and the city (channel 127) love this!

Tomorrow: 7pm - a baby story (channel 254) double bill yaaaaa!
9pm - glee! (e4) admitedly self obsessed gleek!
10pm - super nanny us (channel 241) a glimpse into the future!!!

Hahaaaaaaa x

I don't have Sky, only Freeview :blush:

I think I'll be watching either Dancing on Ice or Come Dine With Me tonight, and I always watch Glee on Monday night's too :D

I watch Supernanny a lot when it's on - picking up tips for when I have my own little ones :D

Fellow gleek! Loved their cee lo green! I'm a drummer and singer so I download the songs and learn them! Beat that! Plus girls, you are in then presence of a celeb... I was on x factor! Lol x

One born is on tonight isnt it? love that show!

It certainly is! I watch that on Channel 4, then Glee on E4 +1 :haha:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->