• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

POAS club for the 21st-31st August!

October 31st will be my four-year anniversary for quitting smoking.

For me it was easy because I had always heard (in commercials on tv)..."If you are 35 and are on the pill, you should not smoke".

I figured it was cigarettes or :sex: - it was an easy choice!

Good luck to you!:flow:

i'm already feeling more "bleh" towards smoking, most days it just doesn't appeal to me anymore.
i know for a fact once i get my bfp i'm quitting completely, it's not even going to be hard

Hi can you put me in for a tentative :bfp: I know couldn't resist :wacko: only 7DPO but had a feeling...it's only feint.....AF due next monday so FX'd it's a sticky one!!!!

:happydance:Jacci so pleased for you. Am keeping my fx'd for you that its a big fat sticky. Take care of yourself and let us know how you are getting on.

Well temps dipped slightly again today so not quite sure what's happening although I did sleep from 815 last night to 645 this morning. Kept waking every couple of hours though lol. Have sore boobs today, have a few spots and feeling a bit icky but this could be due to :witch: being on her way.

I am so tempted to test but know I will be so disappointed if its a BFN and still have 4 days to wait til AF arrives.

There are some good symptoms around here so wishing everyone lots of baby dust. Off to bed early again as still tired from the weekend.

Catch up tomorrow.

I will be testing on the 30th.Going on holiday til then so hopefully 2ww will fly by for me. will return on my testing day so may hold out til 31st. fingers x'd for every testing. good luck!

Hubby picked up the twenty $1 pregnancy tests for me on his way home from work :)
I am glad he supports my POAS addiction!

aaaaah how nice of him x x x x
i have just done some simlpe maths and i am 5/6dpo! i have ages to go yet, i have poas though, just to see if the tests work! lol
BFN x x x x surprise surprise! x x x lol

Hi ladies. I had said the 22nd for a test date, but couldn't wait. I got my bfp tonight. I'm surprised I got it this early, but not surprised I'm pregnant. I swear I knew as soon as I ovulated that I was pregnant. Good luck to everyone still waiting to test.

welcome new ladies :)

jersey, how nice!! now that's a supportive husband!

my dh bought me a FRER today! wheeeee... not that we can afford to do this too often, but i think i've convinced him too with my symptom spotting ;)
is it tomorrow yet?!?!? eek! i'm going to try and stay level headed if it isn't + though as i still have the excuse that it will be awfully early... ok, breathe... lol

cinn... glad you're in a good mood lately :) life less stressful this week?

Hello all! Can I join?! I just O'd on 8/15 but im going on vacation to Chicago on 8/28...is 8/27 too early to test?! I just don't want to go party too hard without knowing!!

Technically, it may be too early. But testing too early is not in my vocabulary! You may not have enough hcg to show up by 12 dpo, but it's worth a shot right?!

jmc... naw, the ladies on here would tell you its never too early to test!! haha... no but for real, i think that 10 dpo is a good starting point, but if you get a negative then it doesn't mean you aren't pg, it could just mean that your hcg levels aren't high enough to be detected. good luck!

Banana and Hanah (hehe)...thanks so much!!! I am really starting to get into this forum...I check it all day long and all night long...can we say obsessing?!?! I feel so much better when I come on here...I am definitely going to test before I go and then try to not have too many drinks while on vacation just in case!

have fun jmc :) i hear lots of ladies knew they were pg because they couldn't keep their liquor down... but hopefully you'll know before you go!

Thanks Hannah!!! Yes, hopefully i'll know before I go!! I will let everyone know when I find out....i'm still trying to get used to the forum though and I have a hard time tracking the threads i've posted on and can't seem to figure out when there's a new post unless I find it again and look...hmmm

hey there jmc111.. how did you go with all the :sex: after your postive OPK? :winkwink:

mom2claire - congrats... so happy for you :)

jmc, you can look in "user cp" above the "get pregnant instantly with this easy trick!!!" ads... lol. i think it shows threads you've posted in recently in order of how recent anyone's posted in it.. .or else you can click on your name (top right corner) then on stats, that will show you a link to all of your posts. make sense?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kayzee94
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->