• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

POAS club for the 21st-31st August!

Aneageraussie - hi!!! Oh my goodness we did very well i'd have to say...we :sex: Thursday, Friday, Saturday and Sunday...now we're giving it a rest and then will start the every other day tomorrow again!

hannah - thanks!!! That does make sense! Finally with some guidance i'll start getting around easier inthe forum! YOU GUYS ARE AWESOME!!!

welcome new ladies :)
cinn... glad you're in a good mood lately :) life less stressful this week?

no not really less stressful but alot more help around the house cuz OH has a week off. lol makes me happier x x x x

congrats for bfp x x :hugs:

TWO BFPs Already?? WOW! Congrats Girls! I'm thrilled for you! Here is some sticky dust for you both... WOOOOSH!

I tested today again - couldn't help myself. Still probably too early so I wasn't surprised with the - result!

well i'm gonna test on friday, saturday and monday! lol my tests go out of date is september so i might as well use em up and poas till i cant pee no more!

its exciting to see so many bfp's maybe... the person who runs the thread gets cursed to get bfns??? lol
x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x

^^ normally the thread starter gets a bfp, you just got unlucky last month, this HAS to be it!!!!
btw, isn't your hen night coming up this weekend or am i wrong there?

I got my bfp tonight.
congratulations!!!!

well looks like im out for this month :cry: on to the sept thread i suppose. :cry:

jmc, you can look in "user cp" above the "get pregnant instantly with this easy trick!!!" ads... lol. i think it shows threads you've posted in recently in order of how recent anyone's posted in it.. .or else you can click on your name (top right corner) then on stats, that will show you a link to all of your posts. make sense?

Oh! I had been having the same problem! Thanks, that makes obsessing SO much easier!

xxx

Hi I will be POAS on 22nd if no sign of :witch: I will/would be one day late by then. Here's hoping it's a :bfp:

Good luck to anyone else who is testing!

good luck next month e&l!

cinn... i dind't get a bfp... mom2claire did!!

i tested with my first ever frer this morning, and it was bfn... :nope:
suppose its still pretty early though... although i won't lie that i'm a bit sad that there wasn't even a shadow of a line that made me want to post in the gallery for expert eyes... sigh.
bb's are still so sore that they woke me up a couple of times last night when i rolled over onto them... so... ???

butterfly... so ff still says you o'd on sunday?? doesn't look right to me, looks to me like you still o'd on sat. but what do i know!

oh, and you're welcome jmc and bella's mom!!

For everyone is who is POAS addict - https://www.dollartree.com/health-personal-care/feminine-hygiene/Pregnancy-Tests-One-Step/211c252c252p7347/index.pro

Well, I had a really upset tummy this morning - so I am hoping that is a good sign! I think I might go take a test now just to see... it's not FMU, and I am sure it is too early to get a :bfp: if I am going to get one at all this month, but what the heck!

good luck jersey! come right back here and tell us what it said!!!

Ah, it was a :bfn:, but I'm not really surprised. I was too "watered down" in any case.

When I got pregnant with Megan, I didn't find get my :bfp: until the day after AF was due...so I am not too concerned at this point.

I'll be testing once a day from now on until I get a :bfp: or :witch:!

^^ normally the thread starter gets a bfp, you just got unlucky last month, this HAS to be it!!!!
btw, isn't your hen night coming up this weekend or am i wrong there?

I got my bfp tonight.
congratulations!!!!

well i gotta say... my boobs are looking bigger today! early sign??? x x x x lol
doubt it! x

link to new thread to mark new dates for sept... https://www.babyandbump.com/trying-...ome-pregnancy-test-club-august-september.html

good luck next month e&l!

cinn... i dind't get a bfp... mom2claire did!!

i know, it was just my stupid way of saying congrats to her! i'm a nob sometimes... ok all the time x x x x:haha:

butterfly... so ff still says you o'd on sunday?? doesn't look right to me, looks to me like you still o'd on sat. but what do i know!
yes, ff still says that, it's bc there's a "36.7" measurement missing somewhere,
i've missed two days of temping, i'm sure there was one of those there,
i think i'm gonna unofficially cheat and fill them out with guesses so my o date is on saturday again, it's more logical i o'ed then than sunday!
fertility ties didn't change it's mind but i've heard it's less accurate...
doesn't matter, at least i released an egg lol

there's still time to get a bfp! i know the disappointment...
last cycle when i was a day later, i was convinced i was pg, even recording
my own testing process lol, to see that bfn coming up, so devastating!
better luck in a few days!!!

i'm just hoping my boobs arent playing tricks on me! lol x x x x
been in bed most of the time exhausted! but just incase i get a bfn... must be the weather!

if i do get a bfp i'm still doing this thread! i love you guys x x x x

feeling down today... don't know why... maybe bc of the bfn this morning. i'm never buying another frer!! i think the bfn was extra disspointing bc at least with an ic i can say - well they aren't that sensitive, so it might take to even after af is due to show up... with a frer, i was almost sure it was going to show a faint line... :(
i think i'll do like you jersey and keep testing with my ic's and dollar store tests until af shows/doesn't show. or maybe next month once i'm out of tests completely i'll not buy any tests or test until af is late. would be smarter prob. but as if that will happen!!

cinn - i hope my boobs aren't playing tricks on me either!!! dh thinks they look bigger and i def. notice they are sensitive/painful. arghhhh!!! so, is your hen night this weekend?

butterfly - i'm with you on the sat. your chart looks better now ;) i too fiddled with my temps today and brought down the 'ruby factor' temp to what i guess it would have been otherwise... now i don't have to be sad looking at a downslope since o :D

eta: this was in response to cinnamum hehe

^^ yay!!! and if i have a bfn i'll still stalk you in the 1st trimester forum haha

butterfly - i'm with you on the sat. your chart looks better now ;) i too fiddled with my temps today and brought down the 'ruby factor' temp to what i guess it would have been otherwise... now i don't have to be sad looking at a downslope since o :D
i can understand feeling down... but cheer up, i have a friend who was pregnant with twins and only got her bfp at 5 or 6 weeks

lol, the ruby factor hahahaha
and yeah, i created a nice implantation dip for myself

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back