• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

POAS club for the 21st-31st August!

oooooh.... right ;) i'm slow today! yeah, i wonder about that too... so what do you suggest? i think we should def. stay here until the end of the month at least... ppl might come back here and update us?

Hi girls. 2 EARLY BFPs! Wow. So cool!

Tomorrow is CD26 for me! Last pregnancy, thats when I got my BFP (9dpo)! It will be hard not to test tomorrow knowing that!

oooooh.... right ;) i'm slow today! yeah, i wonder about that too... so what do you suggest? i think we should def. stay here until the end of the month at least... ppl might come back here and update us?

hahahaa its ok being a bit slow is a good sign! x x x x
well i have found someone who has had a visit so i have updates. you can see on first page.
dunno what else to do other than stalk them for results etc. lol :dohh:

Hi girls. 2 EARLY BFPs! Wow. So cool!

Tomorrow is CD26 for me! Last pregnancy, thats when I got my BFP (9dpo)! It will be hard not to test tomorrow knowing that!

my god test women! lol i know i couldnt hold back!
i am thinking about seeing that bfp and it scares me and excites me at the sametime. what a nutjob!?!?! :shrug:

logansmom... test! test!! good luck :)

cinn... you're funny! well i think that if they got a bfp they'd likely want to tell everyone on here and come and update every thread they ever posted in... i know i would!! ok, well not in an obnoxious way, but threads like this for sure.

ok, i'm off to bed ladies... g'night! not testing tomorrow, going to wait another day. laterz!

logansmom... test! test!! good luck :)

cinn... you're funny! well i think that if they got a bfp they'd likely want to tell everyone on here and come and update every thread they ever posted in... i know i would!! ok, well not in an obnoxious way, but threads like this for sure.

ok, i'm off to bed ladies... g'night! not testing tomorrow, going to wait another day. laterz!

exactly i feel the same way but last thread no one updates! grrrr night night hun! x x x x

Hi Girls...

I'm trying to hold off from testing till Sunday, will let you know how it goes.

I've already tested once at 3dpo lol!!

fingers crossed for all of us!..

I'm all worried as i havn't had any ewcm only watery tmi i know..

Hi Cinnamum can you please add me for the 23rd August? Thank you for telling me about this thread!

hey ladies!!!!! anyone getting any symptoms yet??? im trying not to symptom spot, but was wondering if anyone else has been..:winkwink:

i'm trying not to sympton spot too, but i think my bb's are a little sore, but that's all at the mo..

im taking progesterone suppliments, and they give off false preg symptoms :( like sore bbs, cramps, moodiness, tiredness etc. so theres really no point in me spotting

hi

i am testing on the 23rd if i can hold on that long! good luck everyone xx

Hi Cinnamum can you please add me for the 23rd August? Thank you for telling me about this thread!

thats quite alrighty modo. welcome to our club hun x x x x

hey ladies!!!!! anyone getting any symptoms yet??? im trying not to symptom spot, but was wondering if anyone else has been..:winkwink:

of course we all have been. mostly all booby symptoms, but strangley enough i feel fine today and have no symptoms. i tested this morning and hey, what a surprise... bfn. lol

hi

i am testing on the 23rd if i can hold on that long! good luck everyone xx

all righty i shall update the list then hun x x x x x :hugs:

welcome new ladies! good luck to you all...

cinn - do you sleep? ;) lol! you're too early to know for sure if you're pg from that test, so don't listen to that stupid bfn! i'll come beat it up for you!!

boobs still sore for me... just touching my nips gently hurts! tummy isn't feeling great this morning either, but that could be bc i haven't eaten yet...

my bbs are really sore and bigger than usual! dont want to get my hopes up but i really want this month to be the one! good luck everyone

i know nbd... its hard not to get excited when your bbs are sore, eh? i'm trying to keep level headed but still optimistic... hard balance!

i know nbd... its hard not to get excited when your bbs are sore, eh? i'm trying to keep level headed but still optimistic... hard balance!

i am just gonna try and wait to test, they are much bigger this month which i have never had before, thats whats making me think it might be this one!

I will be testing on the 20th at 8 dpo that's when I got my BFP with 2 pregnancies so praying for another I'm hopefull and praying. Baby Dust to us all....

I tested this morning - got a :bfn: I'm not sure when I'm due exactly, so it's hard to know my dpo. Still have the lower back aches, CM, headaches, fatigue, and this morning I had a stuffy nose. I'm not sure how positive I am feeling about this being the month, but like I've said - either I'll get :witch: or a :bfp:. Something's gotta give!

:dust: to everyone who is testing!!

Jeannie

Hi all

Well 11dpo today so 3 days to test. May do a test on Friday night as I normally have a glass of wine or two with OH then and I wouldn't want to have any if I had a BFP.

In saying that I have been having the most horrendous cramps today so I think :witch: is on her way. I was a 26 day cycle which would have made AF due tomorrow but as I OV'd on day 14 ff has put my AF as coming on Saturday. So in reality it could come any day between tomorrow and saturday lol.

No preggie symptoms now either as the slight nausea and the sore boobs I was having a couple of days ago have gone and I have a slightly bloated tummy. Think they may have just been the last of the hormonal upset I had following my ectopic in March. OOOh I do hate the 2ww but in saying that have been doing better than before and normally I would have been POAS for the past 3 days lol.

Welcome to the newbies hope this is a good testing month for all.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->